IT.COM

discuss Favorite venue for selling domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is your sales venue of choice?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Afternic

votes
    39.6%
  • Sedo

votes
    13.2%
  • Flippa

vote
    1.9%
  • Dan

votes
    37.7%
  • Epik Marketplace

votes
    15.1%
  • GoDaddy Aftermarket

votes
    11.3%
  • NamePros Marketplace

votes
    11.3%
  • Uniregistry Marketplace

votes
    9.4%
  • Namesilo Marketplace

votes
    0.0%
  • Dynadot Marketplace

vote
    1.9%
  • Own Portfolio Site

votes
    17.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
Hi guys and gals,

Built up a name base over the last few years. Looking to expand my reach, what is your favorite venue for selling your domains? Why is it your favorite- is it because your most sales occur there, ease of use, payout methods/speed, confidence, turnover rate, listing page, brokerage options etc.

I am going to include a poll, might not have every marketplace/venue conceivable on there.

Thx!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would like to add to this. @Josytal has helped get it up and running with great support! One of the key features I like is the member feature. Not only do you see who is viewing and putting offers, you get a free mailing list! So, if your clients are a domain investors then you have a mailing list you can market your domains.

DNHat is definitely a nice platform that will help you with renewal times again. Once coming up for renewals, place in bargain bin and email your clients for better upselling. One thing I would add is to allow header scripts (unless I missed that part). But great platform nonetheless.
Not sure about the header scripts you're referring to. Could you please PM the details. I'll look into it and see if anything can be done.

•••
One thing I would add is to allow header scripts (unless I missed that part). But great platform nonetheless.
Thanks to you, DNHat now has one more feature - plugin for social share buttons.

That being said, please cut-paste your code to the appropriate block we've just created : Soc. Share Buttons (under plugins).

The block you're currently using for the buttons is meant for traffic monetization plugin and future updates may overwrite your code or the script parse it wrongly.
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back