NameSilo

Fake PR of 0?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

turbolapp

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Total domain n00b here. I tried doing a search for this specific question but I didn't see it and the amount of information here is a bit overwhelming so I apologize if it's a repeat.

I found a domain on namepro firesale that fits my needs for keyword and with a history of a year. Problem is, it says under "fake PR" Y. However, the PR is 0. This confuses me. I don't want to start out on the wrong foot with google for SEO purposes.

I checked wayback machine and it didn't have any information about this domain at all.
Can anyone explain a) What is going on? and b) If google finds the domain to be nefarious will it know that ownership has change? Or should I just give up on the domain all together?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ya its work ..but i don't think they provide you good service...

anyway ......thanks for sharing.
 
0
•••
I dont think so...
 
0
•••
wat.

Urr any other answers out there? Possibly in complete coherent sentences? :D
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back