NameSilo

Fabulous vs DomainSpa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am looking to shift my parked names from sedo i cant decide whether to shift to fabulous or to domain spa . any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have never tried domainspa but I can tell you that fabulous pays alot, and I mean alot more then sedo.

•••
yeah or so i hear btw how much diifrence is there in per click rates between Fab and sedo plus i read somewhere that sedo manupilate and shows you lower stats of traffic than you actually recieved

•••
I think sedo only pays for clicks. Your not going to earn any money just off clicks unless you own a whole lot of traffic. Fabulous has many other revenue sharing programs besides clicks, sales commission, leads sign ups, etc... And fabulous gives you the opportunity to generate your own parked page or just picking out one of the many ready made templates. I also like the self optimization requests. End of story, sedo is the lowest PPC affiliate on the web with ugly park pages and slow servers. Have you ever times how long it takes for a sedo page to load? Most visitors would close the browser before they see the ugly green page.

•••
Originally posted by .edu
I think sedo only pays for clicks. Your not going to earn any money just off clicks unless you own a whole lot of traffic. Fabulous has many other revenue sharing programs besides clicks, sales commission, leads sign ups, etc... And fabulous gives you the opportunity to generate your own parked page or just picking out one of the many ready made templates. I also like the self optimization requests. End of story, sedo is the lowest PPC affiliate on the web with ugly park pages and slow servers. Have you ever times how long it takes for a sedo page to load? Most visitors would close the browser before they see the ugly green page.
i am convinced just filled an application to fab:)

•••
Originally posted by Bill1
i am convinced just filled an application to fab:)

You should receive approval in 8~24 hours :)

•••
Do not waste your time on domainspa. Traffic and income reported was very low.

•••
Can some one remind me what the domain minimum is for Fabulous?

•••
Is sedo really this bad ? I personally know that they have some very happy clients on other forums...

NW

•••
Sedo screwed me over, They said i used proxies and bots to click n that when i was earning clicks legitly. Just be careful with sedo they are c**ts

•••
Min domains is 100. They request a list on the signup form. I am going to be moving all of mine there as well.

•••
sedo might filter out the clicks to you buy I am sure they are getting paid by google

•••
I have not tried out FAB but I hear it is better than SEDO

•••
HI

Do Fab let you use their parking like you can do with sedo I have the domains I own setup on my server and use the sedo popunder for the domains I park on sedo,

So can you do the same with FAb or not,

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
Few more Questions for Fab Users whats the highest and the lowest
$/click you get at Fab?
do they pay via Paypal or wire etc?
Whats the minimum payout?
do they pay you for the amount of times the page was viewed?

•••
Does Fab allow popunders or have a make an offer area?

•••
If you haven't already, read the article in dnjournal here:
http://dnjournal.com/columns/cover010104.htm

If anyone else has any specific questions about Fabulous you would like answered, post them here or PM me. Once I get a chance to login and look around, I will start a new thread with a review and answers to all questions.

•••
Fabulous Chief Operations Officer

Hello All,

I'm Dan Warner the COO of Fabulous.com.

The minimum number of domains really depends on what type of domains you have. If they are premium you might only need one if its something like webdevelopment.com but in all likelyhood you need at least 50 high quality domains.

I'm always open to discussion and we try to help out the little guys as much as possible.

Letting us do the original categorization always is the best deal too. We give you a higher revenue share and we do all the work to optimize the account for you. There is a massive amount of work to really make a traffic account optimized.

We get you setup and then show you by example using your own domains the most proven ways to make money.

If anyone has any problems, questions, or just need some advice feel free to contact me and I will either address it myself or have one of my 60 staff help you.

We are a publicly listed company and you can contact us any time as our customer service is 24/7/365.

Cheers,

•••
Hi Dan And Nice to meet you! I love you guys :)

•••
Just recoeved my application acceptance and i can confirm what Dan said i applied with only 22 good names and my aplication was accepted :) Great people!!!

•••
Thanks Guys

Let me know if I can help

Cheers,

•••
I am so excited. Fabulous here i come !!!

•••
Can someone show us a comparison between Fabulous and Sedo? Fabulous seems like this made up thing at the moment, since no one can show what it actually looks like. Is there a demo account available?

•••
which catergories have the highest ppc at fabulous.com?

•••
Roar.com via Fabulous.com virtually controls the "Poker" market, and has the best conversion anywhere. Other strong areas include "Business"with bid prices of $0.82 per click and Weight loss.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back