Dynadot

Expiring domain script - Help

Spaceship
Watch
Hi
I was thinking of coding a expiring domain script myself and then came acrsoss many questions
I know I can find them at google but still I find that members here can answer them better
1. Suppose I want to know the whois info of a domain www.fiscalprofit.com
Which is the whois server I need to connect to? Are there any limits to the number or request send etc
2. I want to know when the domain is going to expire. so I send the domain name to the whois server and get back the result....Right? or any other method
3.If I want to know the exact time whe a domain is going to expire, can I send requests continously till the domain is free. Won't it mean I am sending l lakhs of request per second that might force server to deny my requests
4. Is there one server for all the TLDS?
5. When I say give me all the domains which are going to expire in the next 24 hours what do I actually do? Query for all the domain which have expiry dates in the next 24 hours. Does whois server has all such information indexed already?
6.A name is deleted two month back. Can I still know the exact date when it was delted although it is not relevant if it is available for registration

Thanks for everyone's time here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back