IT.COM

Expirefish = RegisterFly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need to know if anyone has been successful using Expirefish. I have not tried it yet but might if I can get some positive feedback. I have looked into many other options, but like Expirefish.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a huge RegisterFly.com fan, but save your money. Even godaddy's backorder service is useless. Go with pool.com or namewinner.com since they do the best

•••
Thanks for the input. I too am a registerfly nut, but will not use expirefish with that kind of review...

Thanks!

•••
There are all sorts of threads at NP about how inadequate ExpireFish has been for them.

•••
Yeah thats why its good to think twice about using such services, you might want to try out www.fastnames.com which is advertised within the NamePros forums. I havent tried the service as of yet but Im sure if you ask around they might be able to give some ratings on FastNames and how good its service is.

•••
Good idea Raf....Ok anybody have input on fastnames.com? It looks ok, but value the opinions of our members here.

•••
ExpireFish is useless. If you search expirefish in this board, you will know even hand reg beats expirefish.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back