Established eTipsters.com - tipster competition & betting predictions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
eTipsters.com
Page Rank 3, Inbound links: 863
Domain registered: 6-Feb-2008, Site online from : August 2009

eTipsters.com is a sports tipster competition site that also provides automated betting predictions.
Users sing in, create profiles, tip on bet slips and are ranked according to their betting performance.
Profiles of users allow view to a tipsters current bets, monthly, statistics and betting history.
The best tipsters are provided with prizes at the end of the month.
Other important feature of the site is that it provides Automated Betting Predictions extracted from current bets of users.

Reason for Selling.
The potential of the site is big; unfortunately I personally do not have enough time to devote to its marketing and promotion. My regular job and other web projects don’t allow me much free time. Also, the site is not yet profitable so I cannot afford to outsource it partially or completely what was the original plan when I decided to create it.
Since the price of the site is relatively small more simple way is to close it and sell only the domain but because I believe in this project and want to see it successful I decided to sell I it to serious and determined company or individual.

Administration, Design and Development
The simple CMS of the site enables easy and fast data entry and maintenance of the content.
The Administration provides multiple accounts with different privileges. Currently the data is entered by a freelancer for around $160 monthly. (The owner can also easey enter the data by itself)
The web site is developed by a vendor with which we have constant communication for certain corrections or further development of the site, since they are fully involved in the planning end developing of the platform that can be easily upgraded.
The code of the site is adjustable and can be easily upgraded with new features.
Originally the site has more features that can be developed in the future according to the needs.
The graphic design can also be changed or adjusted quickly.

Cost for maintenance and Income
Total monthly costs of the site currently are around $370
Current hosting of the site is $7 per month what is more than enough.
Data entry is done by a freelancer for the cost of $3 per bet slip and there are around 40 betslips per month. So the total is $160.
The rest of the cost is for Prizes for the best tipsters. The current monthly prizes are $200, this category is adjustable since the prizes can be decreased, increased, conditional or can be changed for betting coupons or some gifs as t-shirts.
Main Income of the site comes from advertising and affiliate links and has no steady flow because offers from main advertisers vary. In the last ten months that the site is fully functional the average monthly income was $126.
One of the reasons for the low income is the low traffic since the marketing efforts at this point are nonexistent. Main visitors are repeated and some of them come from search engines.

Marketing

At this moment all marketing activities for the site are on hold.

Mainly the visitors are returning 65% , 14% come from search engines and the rest is form other referring sites (forums, blogs and other related sites)

The site currently has 863 inbound links and also has great link building potential since we receive natural links form bloggers, forums and also some tipsters link to their profiles from their sites or posts.

The site has 1120 members (tipsters) but around 100 of tham are active. All these members can be activated or monetized with appropriate e-mail marketing (news letters) what is also on hold lately.

There are also Facebook and Twitter pages for eTipsters.com with around 1000 funs/followers each. (These pages are included in the price)

Great potential for this site lays in the Search Engine Optimization what is not yet fully employed. (Some activity)

For the keywords: tipster competition, tipsters competition or sports tipsters the site ranks on the first page (1 to 4 position) For the keyword: tipster and tipsters, it ranks on 2page on average (or higher) .
Anyway, these keywords are not very frequent but they bring constantly new tipsters to the site.

The greater potential is in keywords like: betting predictions, soccer betting predictions, or betting tips and betting picks that require much more work to rank on first page since are very competitive terms and would bring higher income to the site. This keywords can bring another type of visitors besides the tipsters. These visitors are more profitable since they follow tips for further betting.

The Betting Prediction page at eTipsters has good potential to rank good for these keywords. This is relatively new page on the site and still needs a lot of SEO to rank well.

Other valuable sources of targeted visitors are posts on related forums and blogs, social network marketing, viral marketing and PPC.

The majority of the current visitors comes from Europe including UK. With appropriate marketing effort the visitors’ map can be expanded worldwide.

Price

$8500
This price includes, domain name, complete site, users database, facebook and twitter page, inbound links under control, and free consulting (see below).

These conditions are negotiable and the price can wary up or down.

Free Consulting
(Based on previous experience, insightful information and the original vision for the site.)
Since I am the creator of the whole project I am fully interested in this site to succeed, therefore I am willing to share my experience for this site that includes suggestion for new features, marketing advice (what works and wand doesn’t work) and also for Search Engine Optimization what is still not employed enough for this site and where the potential for new visitors is immense.
(the full unconditional consulting will be provided in the first 6 months)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back