NameSilo

Estibot issues

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
1,775
In short:

1.) I go to estibot and log in.
2.) I proceed to attempt accessing their sales leads generator.
3.) I'm told to login.
4.) I repeat 1-3 in mind-numbing repetition.

Is there a problem with Estibot or is it just my PC/browser? I'm using FireFox.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In short:

1.) I go to estibot and log in.
2.) I proceed to attempt accessing their sales leads generator.
3.) I'm told to login.
4.) I repeat 1-3 in mind-numbing repetition.

Is there a problem with Estibot or is it just my PC/browser? I'm using FireFox.

You probably forgot to upgrade your free account to the paid account? :D

Cheers

Liquid
 
0
•••
Oh yeah. I dropped paid subscription a month back and I went to use estibot today. I forgot about it. lol Thanks :) I was gonna rep you but apparently I'm too fond of you :p

You probably forgot to upgrade your free account to the paid account? :D

Cheers

Liquid
 
0
•••
WOHOO, that was a complete shot in the dark, (i remembered months ago i wanted to try this function but ran in the same prob) :)


Cheers

Liquid

P.S: i appreciate the attempt to rep me :)
 
0
•••
As I 'retired' from domaining, I went ahead and canceled my paid estibot account. But I still have a slew of decent domains and would rather look for potential endusers for 'em opposed to letting them sit and expire (I have a few in a cheap 'charity auction,' if you're interested). And I was gonna do a quick scan of a few domains I own :)

PS Anytime :)

WOHOO, that was a complete shot in the dark, (i remembered months ago i wanted to try this function but ran in the same prob) :)


Cheers

Liquid

P.S: i appreciate the attempt to rep me :)
 
0
•••
But I still have a slew of decent domains

I'm always interested in buying decent domains. Perhaps you could post them here and I could see if I'm interested.
 
0
•••
I'll keep that in mind. I haven't really tried to sell the others yet. But I might just post them here and sell them cheap. I dunno. Gotta see what my availability is.

I'm always interested in buying decent domains. Perhaps you could post them here and I could see if I'm interested.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back