1.) I go to estibot and log in.
2.) I proceed to attempt accessing their sales leads generator.
3.) I'm told to login.
4.) I repeat 1-3 in mind-numbing repetition.
Is there a problem with Estibot or is it just my PC/browser? I'm using FireFox.
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1.) I go to estibot and log in.
2.) I proceed to attempt accessing their sales leads generator.
3.) I'm told to login.
4.) I repeat 1-3 in mind-numbing repetition.
Is there a problem with Estibot or is it just my PC/browser? I'm using FireFox.
Oh yeah. I dropped paid subscription a month back and I went to use estibot today. I forgot about it. lol Thanks I was gonna rep you but apparently I'm too fond of you :p
As I 'retired' from domaining, I went ahead and canceled my paid estibot account. But I still have a slew of decent domains and would rather look for potential endusers for 'em opposed to letting them sit and expire (I have a few in a cheap 'charity auction,' if you're interested). And I was gonna do a quick scan of a few domains I own
I'll keep that in mind. I haven't really tried to sell the others yet. But I might just post them here and sell them cheap. I dunno. Gotta see what my availability is.