IT.COM

ESTIBOT is it worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Do you consider this to be a valuable time-saving tool to have in my arsenal? Estibot seems to be the only domaining tool out there as far as I can see.

Thanks all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't use estibot. Just look at how it values cryptowatch.io and then type in cryptowatch.com. You'll see the problem.

•••
I will use estibot with godaddy and compare both appraisal for the domain.

•••
Do you consider this to be a valuable time-saving tool to have in my arsenal? Estibot seems to be the only domaining tool out there as far as I can see.

Thanks all

Actually, you forgot; NameWorth.com

@NameBuyer.com

Last edited:
•••
Estibot in my view has 30 different tools associated with domain names and seems better value for money.
I just tested. So I just tested these 3 names:-

MAGICLOANS.COM Esti=$4.8K Godaddy=$4K NameWorth=$29.5K

TUNERRADIO.COM Esti=$2.2K Godaddy=$1.2K NameWorth=$14.5K

RCFU.com Esti=$700 Godaddy=$4K NameWorth=$29.5K

This goes to show, not to base any assumptions on computer valuations. I now use Namebio.com
more and more.

•••
NameWorth not good tool for me
i use Epik tool https://appraise.epik.com/ its a replica of esitbot and its free
no need to pay like estibot
But they will not give you the correct price because they are just software tools
you can use namebio to find out the price and compare

•••
If nobody is ready to pay 10% of the Estibot or GD appraisal, you know what it means...

•••
Not sure what you are saying!! What does it mean?

•••
do not completely trust the appraisal tools

•••
The automated valuation tools can only serve as useful in the sense of offering a rough guide to help you narrow your lists down to the real candidates. You then have to do the real valuation work yourself.

From what I see and hear, Estibot among others is using criteria which are so far out of date as to be virtually meaningless in today's terms. I'm with @Samer in having a preference for NameWorth (there's a link to it at the bottom of each page here on NP).

The thing to bear in mind when using NW, though, is that it is designed for marketers who have a good idea of how to get the name being valued in front of the most relevant buyers within the businesses the domain is most relevant for. It is not much use at all for those who stack up large numbers of unrelated domain names and sit awaiting buyers to just, sort of, well, appear. From somewhere.

There are lots of online valuation tools out there, both free and pay to use, besides those most frequently mentioned. Used properly, without expecting miracles, as they are intended to be used, they can be a great help in sorting shortlists down to your final candidates, or for getting to the "rough idea" stage of pricing what you already have available.

Why not try some searches and test a few? See which give you the best results for your purposes? Bear in mind the "rough guide" element and always use your own judgement to overrule as necessary.

That's my twopenn'orth on the subject. :)

•••

Thanks all

If you want to save time, having access to API is a must. In this case you will have to go for the advanced plan which costs you $99 per month.

For me, most of the appraisal tools are just a quick filtering tool. I personally using GoValue Appraisal,
When I have a huge list of available domains in hand and lazy to look into all of them.
I will put them into an appraisal tool, filter out the most valuable domains for considerations. :xf.cool:

GoValue4.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back