Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Hawkins

Established Member
Impact
Recently purchased EstatesCheap.com , Estibot appraisal $900'

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Somebody please appraise and help me out it will be massively appreciated

•••
•••
•••
Hard to get real estate .com's these days. I can't rate this highly as it's a term I never came across before, however it may have a useful purpose in the real estate industry.

Low $xxx

NB: It's best to ignore automated appraisals, there simply not good enough !

•••
Hard to get real estate .com's these days. I can't rate this highly as it's a term I never came across before, however it may have a useful purpose in the real estate industry.

Low $xxx

NB: It's best to ignore automated appraisals, there simply not good enough !

Thank you for your reply' the term estates cheap seems to be searched quite a lot may just sit on it for a while' or actually set as website with links to the best low prices real estate deals.
While I have your attention what do you think the domain - fewik.com could be worth. Thank you again for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate it.

Kind regards Dan

•••
Welcome to namePros Dan.

I can't see any value in fewik at first glance. It fails the radio test as a brandable and I can't see any meaning at least in English.

Reg fee.

•••
Welcome to namePros Dan.

I can't see any value in fewik at first glance. It fails the radio test as a brandable and I can't see any meaning at least in English.

Reg fee.

Reg fee £24 I believe. It has a free valuator appraisal of £16k. Was thinking I might just send it to auction and see what happens. I thought maybe with it been a 5 letter domain it could be used as an abbreviation of a company name. it seems 4 letter domains are all registered and 5 letter domains are next on the list.

•••
Also what are your thought on flippa? I've recently sold a few domains but the buyers did not reply or pay.

•••
Reg fee £24 I believe. It has a free valuator appraisal of £16k. Was thinking I might just send it to auction and see what happens. I thought maybe with it been a 5 letter domain it could be used as an abbreviation of a company name. it seems 4 letter domains are all registered and 5 letter domains are next on the list.

There are 456,976 combinations of 4 Letter .com's, many are valuable but with these figures you can safely say that most will not be in demand in our lifetimes.

There are 11,881,376 combinations of 5 Letter .com's, so need I say any more.

I like Flippa but this is not the appropriate section of namePros to discuss that marketplace, please read rules of forums before you continue, thanks.

•••
There are 456,976 combinations of 4 Letter .com's, many are valuable but with these figures you can safely say that most will not be in demand in our lifetimes.

There are 11,881,376 combinations of 5 Letter .com's, so need I say any more.

I like Flippa but this is not the appropriate section of namePros to discuss that marketplace, please read rules of forums before you continue, thanks.

Ok I see' I guess there is a lot more to take into consideration than meets the eye.
Thank you again.
Regards Dan

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back