Dynadot

Escrow.com Slow to Pay Horrible First Experience

NameSilo
Watch

karmaco

Top Member
Impact
I and my buyer completed all our steps very quickly and my funds were supposedly dispersed 8 days ago. Still no money in my bank. Their bank is delaying disbursement of my money and it’s unacceptable. They also cannot tell you why and have to consult their bank.

The people helping me were polite in spite of my growing irritation but what good is that if the bank is dragging their feet and incompetent?

I wanted to use Payoneer Escrow but it’s not an option because of my state. Very disappointed in Escrow.com. They took the joy out of my first nice sale with all this worry about where is my money and why the delay.

If you can use Payoneer I would. An escrow service is useless if you cannot rely on prompt and competent service every time you use them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
have you tried / heard escrow.domains. I had fairly good experience there.

•••
have you tried / heard escrow.domains. I had fairly good experience there.

Believe me I am going to study any alternatives after this. Thanks.

•••
Hi @karmaco
By default all transactions on our platform are confidential and not discussed publicly. As this thread involves your transaction I've reached out to you directly before referencing any specifics here.

Jackson

•••
Escrow.com is the worst. Next time, use SEDO.

I and my buyer completed all our steps very quickly and my funds were supposedly dispersed 8 days ago. Still no money in my bank. Their bank is delaying disbursement of my money and it’s unacceptable. They also cannot tell you why and have to consult their bank.

The people helping me were polite in spite of my growing irritation but what good is that if the bank is dragging their feet and incompetent?

I wanted to use Payoneer Escrow but it’s not an option because of my state. Very disappointed in Escrow.com. They took the joy out of my first nice sale with all this worry about where is my money and why the delay.

If you can use Payoneer I would. An escrow service is useless if you cannot rely on prompt and competent service every time you use them.

•••
Either you entered incorrect info for the wire or you are having the funds send to an "unusual" country. I've done hundreds of transactions with escrow.com and usually get the funds in my account in less than 24 hours after disbursement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back