Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

news Eric Lyon is a dad :)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Impact
19,301
Congratulations on the new addition Eric and family!!

20koyog.gif
 
86
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats Eric!
 
3
•••
I've been trying to catch you online so I could congratulate you a bit more personally, but I still haven't seen you, so you must be pretty busy! Congratulations! I had a present, but I was told babies can't eat bacon.
 
2
•••
I've been trying to catch you online so I could congratulate you a bit more personally, but I still haven't seen you, so you must be pretty busy! Congratulations! I had a present, but I was told babies can't eat bacon.
It's funny you say that. I have plans to record each of his first food facial expressions once he gets old enough for it. Bacon is at the top of my list ;)

P.s. We just work different hours is all (Hit or miss)
P.s.s. Newborns seem to require lots of attention.
P.s.s.s. Busy, Busy, Busy
 
3
•••
Congrats Eric. Sorry for the belated wishes :)
 
2
•••
Congratulations
 
2
•••
Congratulations!
 
2
•••
Just saw it. Great news. Congratulations to @Eric Lyon & family. Good bless!!
 
2
•••
Congrats mate. All the best with your newborn!
 
2
•••
Congrats to you and your lady ;)
 
2
•••
Congrats! Treasure every moment! Don't forget to register his name, he might be a big star someday!:D
 
3
•••
Wow! Congratulations to you and the wife! :laugh:
 
2
•••
Congrats Eric! Do we have a future domainer on our hands? Dell Curry was in his 2nd year of the NBA at the time his son Seth was born.
Congrats! Treasure every moment! Don't forget to register his name, he might be a big star someday!:D

If you're comfortable releasing your sons name, perhaps one of us members can gift you his first domain. It's a little late in the domain game to be gifting a first name .com, but perhaps one of owns a form of his name in another TLD.
 
1
•••
Congratulations, Eric and Amanda!!!!! And congrats to big bro "D"!!!!! God Bless you guys, hope to see y'all and meet Jr soon!!!!! :lookaround:
 
1
•••
Congrats Eric, enjoy this new stage of your life!
 
1
•••
Congrats, Eric! :)
 
1
•••
Congrats! may the child surpass you in everything and age. Iam patently waiting tor invitation letter to request for my entry visa to visit the child.
Cheers.
 
1
•••
Congratulations. God bless your family.
 
1
•••
1
•••
" Hongera Bwana Eric na Mama Kwa Dume Simba , Swahili for Congrats Eric n Mama Baby for a Fierce Little Lion "
 
1
•••
Eric, I really like the idea about recording facial expressions when they try new foods. That's actually an extremely good parenting aid. You can review the footage and focus on getting them to eat the things they don't like, but are good for them. And, using things they love (and are also good for them) as rewards. ;)
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back