Epik updates from the CEO himself, Rob Monster

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja Kai

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Fire away! Ask Rob about his platform and how it can help you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
itsatrap.jpg

•••
•••
There are allready several threads dedicated to Epik questions and experiences. Why are you starting another? Do you need a top post again? That is trolling.

•••
The origin: Rob van (from) Monster (town in the Dutch province of South Holland)
read more (wiki)

(Or Mon "My" in French, Ster "Star" in Dutch)

I'm really confused. Which one is correct?
Monster_bord.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Impressive.

Never seen this many dislikes, since johnn’s.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Mods, feel free move Internet.Domains thread.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Impressive.

Never seen this many dislikes, since johnn’s

Samer
Maybe the dislikes are that people don't want to ask Rob about Epik? Because they are exhausted by his posts about Epik? You think?

•••
Maybe the dislikes are that people don't want to ask Rob about Epik? Because they are exhausted by his posts about Epik? You think?

No,

Sounds like someone in denial.

You respectful though, it bothers you, but you dont personal shots at Rob, which appreciate.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
The origin: Rob van (from) Monster (town in the Dutch province of South Holland)
read more (wiki)

(Or Mon "My" in French, Ster "Star" in Dutch)

I'm really confused. Which one is correct?
Show attachment 146863

Yup, that's the family homestead -- right there.

upload_2020-3-6_19-20-12.png

•••

Well, I think people know click-bait when they see it. :)

However if someone has a question, will do my best to answer. If you are expecting political correctness, you might be disappointed since I tend to keep it real, occasionally offending some.

However, be assured, that I absolutely try my best to love everyone, judge nobody, and to see the potential in everybody.

•••
I rarely comment on other threads outside of the “.ca thread” but threads like this are POINTLESS!!! Love or hate Rob, this thread brings no value to the NamePros community. Maybe NamePros needs a “super” mod to delete and squash threads like this as it brings ZERO value to the NamePros community!

That’s my 5 cents. I would say “2 cents” but we no longer use pennies in Ontario, Canada where I live.

•••
Well, I think people know click-bait when they see it.

This is not click-bait. That's giving it too much credit. I don't know what to call it. But congrats on getting replies.

•••
I rarely comment on other threads outside of the “.ca thread” but threads like this are POINTLESS!!! Love or hate Rob, this thread brings no value to the NamePros community. Maybe NamePros needs a “super” mod to delete and squash threads like this as it brings ZERO value to the NamePros community!

That’s my 5 cents. I would say “2 cents” but we no longer use pennies in Ontario, Canada where I live.

I agree. And I wonder, perhaps those who are tired of one man promoting his solutions and services would prefer if those promotions were spread out among multiple users and businesses, and not just one man? Is that why? ...not enough cooks in the kitchen? Maybe the problem isn't Rob. Maybe it's that there aren't enough people like Rob here.

Rob does post a lot about Epik's services, no doubt. But are they good services? The consensus seems to be a yes. You can call the polls skewed and such, but few here would say that Epik's services are not at the very least, good. There are some of you who would disagree, I know. To those who want more than Rob and Epik touting their services to the community, I challenge you to come up with better alternatives to Epik's services, and tout them. Rather than silence Rob with intimidation, create something better. Or, ignore Rob. If he weren't relevant he'd go away.

But he's got some great ideas and some darn good services, so that might take a while.

I like Rob's posts. They're a lot better than reading about how someone regged a domain name and now they're going to end world hunger with it (true story) ...and so on. Rob perceives a need, creates a real solution, and promotes it (indeed he does) among those who are most interested in, and stand to benefit from, those solutions. I honestly think the problem isn't that Rob promotes Epik too much. I think the real issue is that there isn't a whole lot of substance that can compete. I learn from some of veterans quite a bit on here, still. But much of the new stuff I'm reading on these messages isn't as interesting as Rob and Epik's content.

My two cents.

•••
I agree. And I wonder, perhaps those who are tired of one man promoting his solutions and services would prefer if those promotions were spread out among multiple users and businesses, and not just one man? Is that why? ...not enough cooks in the kitchen? Maybe the problem isn't Rob. Maybe it's that there aren't enough people like Rob here.

Rob does post a lot about Epik's services, no doubt. But are they good services? The consensus seems to be a yes. You can call the polls skewed and such, but few here would say that Epik's services are not at the very least, good. There are some of you who would disagree, I know. To those who want more than Rob and Epik touting their services to the community, I challenge you to come up with better alternatives to Epik's services, and tout them. Rather than silence Rob with intimidation, create something better. Or, ignore Rob. If he weren't relevant he'd go away.

But he's got some great ideas and some darn good services, so that might take a while.

I like Rob's posts. They're a lot better than reading about how someone regged a domain name and now they're going to end world hunger with it (true story) ...and so on. Rob perceives a need, creates a real solution, and promotes it (indeed he does) among those who are most interested in, and stand to benefit from, those solutions. I honestly think the problem isn't that Rob promotes Epik too much. I think the real issue is that there isn't a whole lot of substance that can compete. I learn from some of veterans quite a bit on here, still. But much of the new stuff I'm reading on these messages isn't as interesting as Rob and Epik's content.

My two cents.

Wait until @Intelliname starts dropping gems. I am beginning to get a strong sense that he will teach a lot of folks some really cool things in the coming months.

We spent a few hours on the phone today, in between other projects. He knows some stuff and has been quietly connecting a lot of dots.

The power of this community is that it is able to draw some clever independent thinkers with just enough courage to be out there with what they know. And then others start connecting their dots as well.

The COVID topic is going to jostle a lot of people out of their comfort zone. As crazy as this sounds, it just might end up being a good thing.

•••
This thread is pure gold. Some people can't see it. Narrow minded people.

Not to worry though, Rob will connect the dots for you. Rob Monster, the Dot Connector. FYI, it's not David Icke.

From now on, whenever Rob infests some other thread with promotional epik bs, it will get transfered here.

That's the beauty of this thread. Where the gold is. Where the dots are.

For that, I would like to use a quote of a new prophet on this forum, Intelliname:

Bravo Ja Kai... Bravo!

•••
Mods, feel free move Internet.Domains thread.
It appears that this thread is now moved to the technically correct place - domain registrar reviews :). Indeed, a thread where general questions (including Dutch geography, why not) can be asked to the CEO is useful. Not a trap :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back