IT.COM

domains Epik Holdings, Inc. Founder Appoints Successor CEO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, USA, September 2, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Epik Holdings, Inc., a leading full-service ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and global hosting company with operations in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, providing 24/7 access to a robust and secure domain name management platform, is pleased to announce today that Robert Monster, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, has transitioned to a non-executive role as Chairman of the Board and Brian Royce, a veteran technologist and entrepreneur, has succeeded Monster as CEO.
https://www.einpresswire.com/article/588955207/epik-holdings-inc-founder-appoints-successor-ceo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WELCOME ABROAD, Brian Royce, CEO, Epik Holdings Inc. Congratulations and we all hope Epik will flourish further to new height soon.

•••
i have some domains in epik ,hoping they keep its mouth shut on some topics

•••
Brian Royce is just another Rob Monster. Here is a quote from him, as per the article:

"Epik will continue to stand for free speech. It is extremely important to me to see core values of freedom, truth and liberty reflected in all we do at Epik. I am concerned about free speech as I look at what is happening across America. People are actively trying to silence people like Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock just for talking and telling jokes. More conversations, more speech, more debate—that is what makes people more informed and more compassionate."

The problems with Epik is not about them supporting people like "Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock just for talking and telling jokes". It's a lot darker and sinister than that.

Who cares. I am moving everything off Epik. The only reason I ever used them was for very low prices and it seems like that party is over.

Last edited:
•••
Brian Royce is just another Rob Monster. Here is a quote from him, as per the article:

"Epik will continue to stand for free speech. It is extremely important to me to see core values of freedom, truth and liberty reflected in all we do at Epik. I am concerned about free speech as I look at what is happening across America. People are actively trying to silence people like Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock just for talking and telling jokes. More conversations, more speech, more debate—that is what makes people more informed and more compassionate."

The problems with Epik is not about them supporting people like "Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock just for talking and telling jokes". Is a lot darker and sinister than that.

Who cares. I am moving everything off Epik. The only reason I ever used them was for very low prices and it seems like that party is over.
may be some hackers smile again.
i hate the cybersecurity problem on domain platform..

•••
From the article:

Royce continued, “We are committed to our mission of helping entrepreneurs and domain investors make a profit and be successful!”

Lets see what the pricing for investors is the first of the week. I reached out to several of the larger registrars that have typically given better pricing to those with a bulk of names and none have given me any firm numbers yet. I assume they are schmoozing at namescon.

•••
Epik is good register , very dependable , overly competitive pricing, excellent assets to use for domainers , political affiliation or whatever should not deter a domainer from using the services , Epik is there to make money , domainers are in the industry , to make money ..

Welcome New CEO Bryan Royce

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do we still have renewal discounts. $35 renewal fees are a very steep increase from about $8 ??

•••
Do we still have renewal discounts. $35 renewal fees are a very steep increase from about $8 ??
I did a bunch of renewals a month or so ago for like $8.95 each and now see all are $35. I'm down to my last 50 names on Epik. All will be transferred out within a month.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back