Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just registered 2 that were dropped today by Huge domains
Last listed at 2495$ and 2795$, We will see if they were right to delete them, or if they should have renewed one more year
HugeDomains has a lot of garbage. Imo 98%. I wonder how they can keep them. They must have very low deals.

•••
HugeDomains has a lot of garbage. Imo 98%. I wonder how they can keep them. They must have very low deals.

HugeDomains pricing strategy to be very basic -- they either seller for some multi 4 figure price within a year or two or they drop it.

They don't do Make Offer, and they pretty much won't entertain inquiries. Their scale is such that it is presumably not worth their time.

For calibration, I know Andrew personally and even have his cell phone number but I can barely get him to react to a pricing question. Some folks are like that. :)

If you Google about HugeDomains, it is openly discussed about how to deal with HugeDomains. People know to either buy it or wait them out.

So, if you catch a worthwhile domain that HugeDomains drops, and place a Make Offer lander on it, I see no reason to think you will not get inquiries leading to lease or sale.

If you can pick up a .COM for $5.99 and have a year to sell it for $1000 or more, you don't need many sales to be at least break-even.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Well, I did not tell the CFO/Controller about this but we are honoring our side of the deal. So, we are at $5.99 for .COM through end-September.

Hopefully the CFO won't try and trip you as you pass each other in the hall next week for the new set of headaches this may bring!

I am sure many others feel the same as I...the price reduction is truly appreciated and hope I can control myself with new registrations. The regging addiction is kicking in pretty strong right now and because of the holiday and the hurricane, I am having trouble finding a meeting.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks @Rob Monster
EPIK is epiktionally absolutely positively TOP!

•••
Need .com transfer Rob 😊

OK, let's do it -- .COM transfer promo $6.99 for the next 12 hours.

However, please only do these transfers if you are planning to stay with Epik. The discounted .COM transfers are intended to help folks consolidate at Epik.

We'll continue to do renewals at cost plus provide superior tools for domain investors to make more money in less time.

•••
OK, let's do it -- .COM transfer promo $6.99 for the next 12 hours.

Sigh .. I can't believe you're making us work on Labour Day! lol ;)
(getting transfer codes is quite labourious)

PS .. Thanks! lol

•••
Sigh .. I can't believe you're making us work on Labour Day! lol ;)
(getting transfer codes is quite labourious)

PS .. Thanks! lol

Well, to be fair, I was not planning on doing it until Tuesday. So, no rush -- we'll do another one during the week. A whale is coming to Epik.

•••
Well, to be fair, I was not planning on doing it until Tuesday. So, no rush -- we'll do another one during the week. A whale is coming to Epik.
lol .. I was totally kidding .. doing it on a holiday is actually good for most as I think the majority of domainers have other non-domain jobs so have extra time now!

For me personally I have a work rotation where I follow the same workday patterns regardless of holidays etc (my place of work is 24h/365) .. but coincidentally I booked off this week .. so it actually does work for me as I have nothing planned for tonight aside from working on tomorrow's blog / expiration lists .. and now transferring domains! lol

•••
However, please only do these transfers if you are planning to stay with Epik. The discounted .COM transfers are intended to help folks consolidate at Epik.
With solid performance and competitive pricing, you really don't have to worry about us leaving for another registrar. I must say Rob is making NP fun and exciting. I see myself checking NP many times a day to see what pleasant surprise Rob has added.

•••
Which tool did you use for checking domain names that were dropped by HugeDomains

•••
Which tool did you use for checking domain names that were dropped by HugeDomains
It was quite easy, I made a sheet with domains in pendingDelete for today, then Matched the data between ExpiredDomains and Epik to get Apparaised values and other data, then order them by Appraised Values to check their 600 names faster; I think I could share that (after buying everything I like :xf.grin:)

•••
•••
@Rob Monster
Please I got a domain with your registrar and I have listed it for sale at your market place. My for sale page is up and running.
I just want to know if the domain sells, what are your methods of fund disbursement to me the seller and what are your commission.
Thank-you

Last edited:
•••
Jay - We'll do one for Australia. You pick the time slot and we'll see if we can make that happen for you and the Aussie NP community.

WHOA! Awesome! Well, now must be a good time for a good and happy hour transfer deal.. Fellow Aussies are wide awake now, I suppose.

•••
•••
Grrr. You just cost me money Gube! ;)
Yesterday I found Funeste (com) and LotGift (com)
Funeste is a french dictionary word with a negative meaning but I think It still has some value for a funeral company or something like that;
It's great to see others using my list; If you haven't made an order at epik yet, feel free to use my affiliate link :)

•••
•••
Funeste is a french dictionary word with a negative meaning but I think It still has some value for a funeral company or something like that;
It's great to see others using my list; If you haven't made an order at epik yet, feel free to use my affiliate link :)

Regd. karauke and dissento :)

•••
Regd. karauke and dissento :)
Great names too; But I can't just buy everything I like, I would loose too much :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Thanks. Sorry, I am already a long-term Epik customer, but I dd like your placement of the affiliate link in the sheet! ;)

•••
Dear Customers / Friends

I am Rajmohan from the Epik Support Team.

I will assist here during Non-US hours.

Just ping me if you have any questions.

Happy Domaining!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back