Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for next hurdle, we could do the following through end September:

300 likes: $5.49 .com reg / $6.49 .com transfers all the time
600 likes: $4.99 .com reg / $5.99 .com transfers all the time
Need to clarify though, 4.99 forever, or 4.99 only till end of September?

Last edited:
•••
Where do I find the 5.99 deal?
You need to like THIS post, once there are 200 likes for that post then hand registrations will be $5.99:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/ep...-hour-mega-thread.1148974/page-7#post-7371548

Need to clarify though, 4.99 forever, or 4.99 only till end of September?
It means 24 hours a day until the end of September. He put that because recently there have been a lot of "Happy Hours" where there are special prices in effect for just a few hours. With this "Like" promotion it wouldn not be limited to just a few hours a day, it would be 24/7 until the end of Sept.

Just a suggestion for rules: Ignore count from any NP accounts newly made after Aug 28, 2019. That way, no one will have the "motivation" to open new accounts for this sole purpose and ruin the count & this great offer, plus less work for the admins.
Ummm .. you mean much more work .. as someone will have to check each and every account that liked for their creation date. Either way it's a lot of work.

•••
Ummm .. you mean much more work .. as someone will have to check each and every account that liked for their creation date. Either way it's a lot of work.
Umm, well... I just thought someone working under Rob would do all that checking & counting... :xf.grin:

•••
IF EPIK DOES A $5 .com transfer deal, im gonna do a cartwheel all over the place :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
@Sufyan Alani and I had a crazy idea. :)

Who here thinks Epik.com should drop the price of .COM registrations for the rest of the quarter until September 30 -- every day all the time?

To do it, we need to know who's in for this deal. So, like this post if you want Cheap .COM for the rest of the quarter.

25 Likes - $7.29
50 Likes - $6.99
75 Likes - $6.71
100 Likes - $6.49

Fine print:

No limits. No minimums.

No tax, ICANN fee include.

Free privacy, free parking, free 4096-bit SSL, free Wordpress.

No nonsense. No kidding.

IT'S TIME TO LIKE THIS POST U GUYS!!!!!!!!! like the post up here by clicking the up arrow! LEZ GET DIS $4.99 XFERS AND ETC!!!!!!!!

•••
Transfer promo is more important than register promo.

•••
i's almost 9:30 saturday night.where do we stand with pricing NOW?

•••
•••
•••
Hello NP :)
Morning bump; We need 20 more likes to get 5.99$ registrations :glasses:
(Link avove)

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
When are we to expect the 5.99 deal to take effect?

•••
•••
It's very strange to have only 200+ likes. It must be 500+ already )

•••
I couldn't wait so I regd. few names at $6,49
Dozen more waiting for $5,99 :)

•••
Y IS NEW PRICE NOT HAPPENIN YET FOR ZXFERS?!???!?!?!!?!

•••
Well i couldn't wait for this so bought a few at the $6.49 still a good price

•••
Well, I did not tell the CFO/Controller about this but we are honoring our side of the deal. So, we are at $5.99 for .COM through end-September.

Another hurdle has fallen:

upload_2019-9-1_13-9-40.png

•••
I was about to register a couple domains (didn't really care about the 50 cents difference) .. and noticed that the price has now indeed been adjusted to $5.99! :)

Also .. transfers are $7.99 as well (was already at that price recently adjusted from $8.49)
(not sure at how many likes those would go down further .. seems 300 likes was $6.49)

•••
•••
•••
transfer still at 7.99 :xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry:
A couple days ago they were $8.49 ... and there's still the occasional Happy Hour every few days! ;)

•••
Just registered 2 that were dropped today by Huge domains
Last listed at 2495$ and 2795$, We will see if they were right to delete them, or if they should have renewed one more year

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back