Dynadot

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.COM transfers for $6.99 for next 4 hours.

Been helping random people get ready for the hurricane...getting in outdoor items, hanging plastic, getting potable water...winds are supposed be be 25 mph in a couple hours...I mention this only because it is eerily dead calm now. Tomorrow is still uncertain...estimates from 40 to 90 sustained with gusts to 120...and I am inland?!?!

I ramble about all this as now I am going to focus on one thing and one thing only...transferring domains to Epik! Thanks Rob!

•••
Awesome.

Come for the deals. Stay for the performance, service, and innovation.

We are listening to a lot of great ideas and integrating them right into the platform. If it can be free, it is free.
Hi Rob, Sent you an email about a week ago. Haven't seen a response as yet? But you seem active here, so thought I'd touch base. I wouldn't have had my NP username in there so if you're not sure who I am please PM me. Thanks.

•••
Some domains show "incorrect auth code", why? (an auth codes - 100% valid correct)

•••
Some domains show "incorrect auth code", why? (an auth codes - 100% valid correct)

If auth code includes ">" and "<" characters, system gives error. You can resolve your problem with chat support. They resolved my problem now.

•••
If auth code includes ">" and "<" characters, system gives error. You can resolve your problem with chat support. They resolved my problem now.

Thanks -- we know about it.

A code update that went live earlier today is a counter-measure against SQL code injection (a hack vector). We did pay out two bug bounties, including one bug bounty to the first person to report it. If there are any problem domains, just send the domains with the auths to @epik and/or @Raj V and we'll take care of it.

Also, since this is definitely on us, we'll leave $6.99 Happy Hour open overnight for anyone who wants to submit transfers. If you bulk re-submit domains with auth codes at epik.com/transfer, the system will automatically match the domains with the missing auth codes, so it is very easy to update auth codes in bulk.

Anyway, apologies for the extra work. Our team has been working over the last 2 weeks with a number of ethical hackers to substantially harden all Epik-powered sites.

Rob

•••
Thanks -- we know about it.

A code update that went live earlier today is a counter-measure against SQL code injection (a hack vector). We did pay out two bug bounties, including one bug bounty to the first person to report it. If there are any problem domains, just send the domains with the auths to @epik and/or @Raj V and we'll take care of it.

Also, since this is definitely on us, we'll leave $6.99 Happy Hour open overnight for anyone who wants to submit transfers. If you bulk re-submit domains with auth codes at epik.com/transfer, the system will automatically match the domains with the missing auth codes, so it is very easy to update auth codes in bulk.

Anyway, apologies for the extra work. Our team has been working over the last 2 weeks with a number of ethical hackers to substantially harden all Epik-powered sites.

Rob

Folks - this auth code issue was fixed.

For anyone interested in understanding the hack vulnerability, this is a short primer on the attack vector that can be used:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cross-site_Scripting_(XSS)

Although we spend a lot of time working on bringing great service, and competitive prices, the actual #1 job of the registrar is to protect customer property. This is the reason why MaxLock is free and also another important reason for using WHOIS privacy since the most common hack vector is not technical but rather social engineering.

For the last several weeks we have put all of our services through aggressive vulnerability testing. In addition, we have promoted the existence of our our long-standing bug bounty policy as a way of rewarding the collective vigilance by our customer community who are co-creating some pretty cool things -- not just registrar.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll keep the .COM transfer promo open for another 4 hours today until 10 am PST. This is $6.99. After that, it reverts to our already cheap $7.99 rate.

Last edited:
•••
Sufyan is going to be the domainer's best friend -- as he makes it rain with the registry promos. Registry operators should also get in touch with Sufyan.

This will be one integrated mega thread with all the Epik domain promos. For bulk buy deals also feel free to get in touch with any of the Epik staff here at NP including:

@Jess Robison
@Sufyan Alani
@BrookeUnderwood
@Rob Monster
@Taylor Ervin
@Ala Dadan
@Sarah@Epik
@Miao

We're here to help folks succeed at domaining and are happy to do our part.

Looks like there is bug on epik.com..i am trying to register by clicking on the "Register New account" link and everytime it is throwing error" ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" even though i have cleared the cookies and it is landing to the page "east.epik.com"

Then there is another register link on google which mentions as "epik.video".
i wonder how many register links are there & which one is the correct link to register

Please suggest. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Looks like there is bug on epik.com..i am trying to register by clicking on the "Register New account" link and everytime it is throwing error" ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" even though i have cleared the cookies and it is landing to the page "east.epik.com"

i wonder how many register links are there & which one is the correct link to register

Please suggest. Thanks
Just leave it for a bit I'd say. They seem to be having an issue at present. I haven't been able to login to my account for the last couple of hours (same error). I imagine they'll get it sorted pretty soon. Hopefully the expired domains I was going to register are still available then!

•••
Just leave it for a bit I'd say. They seem to be having an issue at present. I haven't been able to login to my account for the last couple of hours (same error). I imagine they'll get it sorted pretty soon. Hopefully the expired domains I was going to register are still available then!
Thanks for the info..

•••

Last edited:
•••

Please suggest. Thanks
Can you access the register page from here ?
https://registrar.epik.com/auth/register

Gube,

•••
Same here !
:sleep:

This should be back to normal.

You may need to clear your browser cache. It was a again related to security updates.

We'll keep $6.99 .COM transfers until 5 pm PT and the .COM creates remain $5.99.

Also, we are working on a big discount for .ORG. @Sufyan Alani will update soon.

•••
This should be back to normal.

You may need to clear your browser cache. It was a again related to security updates.

We'll keep $6.99 .COM transfers until 5 pm PT and the .COM creates remain $5.99.

Also, we are working on a big discount for .ORG. @Sufyan Alani will update soon.

If anyone is having an issue:

1. Clear browser cache or use private browsing

2. Try another browser.

We are getting confirmation that access is fine but just PM us @epik. We we'll work with any individual case until you are all set.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-5_9-23-29.png
    upload_2019-9-5_9-23-29.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 132
•••
Hello everyone,

Most competitive price of new .ORG registrations WORLD WIDE is here!

ALL NEW .ORG registrations are now for $7.99 at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and will stay in effect for the rest of the month of September.

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

•••
Thank you Rob for the .COM and .ORG deals!

Last edited:
•••

Please suggest. Thanks

It finally worked and i am able to register now.

Thanks @Rob Monster :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
For all the folks who are doing hand-reg of .COM during the drop:

- Your catch rate will improve if you pre-fund your account. Merchant processing and PayPal are relatively slow. Charges from balance are instant.

- Use only bulk search as it does not check anything but the exact domain you are seeking. Here is a short cut: epik.com/bulk

- You can enable express checkout. It skips the cart steps and goes right to fast-track registry request.

•••
•••
For all the folks who are doing hand-reg of .COM during the drop:

- Your catch rate will improve if you pre-fund your account. Merchant processing and PayPal are relatively slow. Charges from balance are instant.

- Use only bulk search as it does not check anything but the exact domain you are seeking. Here is a short cut: epik.com/bulk

- You can enable express checkout. It skips the cart steps and goes right to fast-track registry request.

Does EPIK have a drop API? Something that could we use to try and catch names which are lower end and often get ignored by big drop catchers?

•••
Does EPIK have a drop API? Something that could we use to try and catch names which are lower end and often get ignored by big drop catchers?
Hello,
Epik does have a dropcatching system, yes :)
NP users only pay 8.49$ to place .com(s) backorders
You can do it in bulk from here (or use the standard search form) : http://epik.com/bulk
If you have any question about Epik or if you need help, Feel free to mention me, I will be happy to help

Gube

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back