Domain Empire

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Frankly I get tons of emails per day from domainers trying to sell me domain names. I usually (almost always) ignore them.

However this email I got pissed me off:

Sent: Sunday December 22 2013 20:31
To: ****@******.com
Subject: I have a domain for sale you may be interested in

Hello,
I am the current owner of the Domain Name: ********.com and I am in the process of entertaining offers for this exclusive name. Thinking you may be interested I am now emailing you to find out if you would like to purchase this name from me before I go ahead and sell it. If you are not interested, I understand and apologize for the inconvenience, but if you would like to make an offer, please let me know.

Thanks for your time.
Greg

I don't care about the fact he's trying to sell a domain name to me, but I do care about the fact that the domain name he's selling is MINE. It hasn't even expired yet. The WHOIS email on that domain is actually the same email address that he emailed, falsely claiming he's the owner.

Now I'm trying to understand the logic in this: My guess is this person has a script that sends emails to potential buyers that would benefit from having this domain (or other domains). The non-ethical part is that the domain he's trying to market he does NOT own (eventhough he claims he does in the email he writes).

Basically when he finds an interested party he will then try to come to a price agreement and ask for payment. Once the money is in the bank he will then contact the current owner of the domain and will try to buy this domain from him for a lower price. Once the domain is in his possession he will then transfer it to the interested party who already paid. If for some reason the current owner of the domain does not wish to sell he will send a refund to the interested party instead. Of course the interested party at all times is made to believe he's buying a domain from the actual domain owner, not someone who's basically selling something he does not own (or doesn't have permission from the original owner to broker it).

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
•••
These are common. Yeah, they are really sad emails to receive. You'd think the idiot spammer would do some research lol

Frankly I get tons of emails per day from domainers trying to sell me domain names. I usually (almost always) ignore them.

Hello,
I am the current owner of the Domain Name: ********.com and I am in the process of entertaining offers for this exclusive name. Thinking you may be interested I am now emailing you to find out if you would like to purchase this name from me before I go ahead and sell it. If you are not interested, I understand and apologize for the inconvenience, but if you would like to make an offer, please let me know.

Thanks for your time.
Greg

I don't care about the fact he's trying to sell a domain name to me, but I do care about the fact that the domain name he's selling is MINE. It hasn't even expired yet. The WHOIS email on that domain is actually the same email address that he emailed, falsely claiming he's the owner.

Now I'm trying to understand the logic in this: My guess is this person has a script that sends emails to potential buyers that would benefit from having this domain (or other domains). The non-ethical part is that the domain he's trying to market he does NOT own (eventhough he claims he does in the email he writes).

Basically when he finds an interested party he will then try to come to a price agreement and ask for payment. Once the money is in the bank he will then contact the current owner of the domain and will try to buy this domain from him for a lower price. Once the domain is in his possession he will then transfer it to the interested party who already paid. If for some reason the current owner of the domain does not wish to sell he will send a refund to the interested party instead. Of course the interested party at all times is made to believe he's buying a domain from the actual domain owner, not someone who's basically selling something he does not own (or doesn't have permission from the original owner to broker it).

Just my 2 cents.

•••

Received this email earlier this morning, and on Xmas day no less!

---------------------

Subject: removed.com

Date: Wed, Dec 25, 2013 8:34 am
To: removed.com

Hi,

Would you buy glassshop.org at $247?

Clark
"I am not responsible for your pain; share your happiness but not your unhappiness."
-- Milkman from Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison

•••
There is no limit to what some people will try.

Hello,

Thanks for your time.
Greg

Just my 2 cents.

•••
This has been the most "emailed spam" for me lately

(to make the link not valid, I added the (dot) part!

So kinda became curious about the main domain..online-4-you(dot)com so I went too it..
this what I seen "Apache 2 Test Page
powered by CentOS
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly."

Can't understand (other than a scam site) why a test page?
original posting here https://www.namepros.com/742232-emails-from-domainers-selling-crap-names-31.html#post4581791

Same story
Sincerely,
Gold Domains
702 Louisiana St #577
Houston, TX 77002
Just like before removed all the crap after .com on the "unsubscribe" link and was take to another "Apache HTTP page" (Apache 2 Test Page powered by CentOS)
floridasbests (dot) com

•••
This guy never gives up - although his emails always show up in my spam box, the pitch goes along the lines of...

Hello,

My name is Edward Lawrence and I am a Business Development Manager for MCB, a domain name wholesaler. We are offering the keyword-rich domain name DiscountTravelMexico.com for the onetime price of $360.

If properly optimized, this domain can pay for itself many times over with the leads it creates when somebody searches on Google for the term "Discount Travel Mexico".

Only one party can own this strategic domain name. This domain will be sold to the first party that completes the sale. We transfer ownership of the domain before payment is due.

See the great things our customers are saying about us on the testimonial section of our website.

Please email or contact us by phone at 800-521-NAME (6263) to purchase this domain or to find out how this domain can help your business.

Kind regards,

Edward Lawrence
Business Development Manager
MCB
P.O.BOX 1061
Alhambra, CA 91802
800-521-NAME (6263)

Note: The offer to sell this domain is subject to change. Thank you for your time and consideration.

•••
Another scammer from China:

Subject: ########.at

Dear Sirs,

We have www.########..at and consider selling it out if you are interested in it.

Please get back to us with your kind offer.

Thanks

Regards

Rose

Domain is not even registered of course.

•••
I am the current owner of the Domain Name: ********.com and I am in the process of entertaining offers for this exclusive name.

I don't care about the fact he's trying to sell a domain name to me, but I do care about the fact that the domain name he's selling is MINE.

:talk:

lol

that's one dumb domainer

he's trying to sell a name he doesn't own..... and trying to sell it to the current owner.

so funny, in the saddest way!

imo....

•••

Just received the following email from the same [or similar] person/people. The name these donks are trying to sell isn't even reg'd.

-------

Subject: re:Important domain:wearabledevices.at

Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2014 7:32 pm
To: <removed.com>

Dear Sirs,

The domain name www. wearabledevices.at is available for purchase and found that the domain is pretty useful for you to explore internet market.Since you own this name in another extension, we thought this name would be of interest to you.

We can really consider selling it out if you are interested in it.Please get back to us with your kind offer.

Thanks

Best Regards.

Domain Investment Services Inc

James

•••
•••
How not to sell a domain

Subject: Re:StudentVisaForms.com
Hi ,

StudentVisaForms.com :: Would you like to buy this domain through PayPal or Escrow ?

Thanks , Mark Vierra
Idiot. I shall pay you in peanuts, monkey.

•••
Why would I want this piece of shit? I own no domains remotely close to this!

Hello,

The domain wikpeadia.com is coming back to the market!

All businesses and individuals with similar domains will receive this notification before the domain goes on public sale.

It was registered 11-Nov-2009, 5 years ago.

To submit your bid click here.

If you have a winning bid, it means:

1. Full ownership of the domain
2. You will have full and exclusive rights to the domain
3. You will be able to redirect the domain to your current website
4. One year's free registration included in the price (normal renewal is around $10 per year)

We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you,

Michael Harrington
Lead Domain Broker | Nameless LLC
Int: (+44) 203-3185219 US: +1(888)-347-5402 Skype: NamelessLLC
Address: Nameless LLC,
4 Harbour Centre 1002KY George Town,
Cayman Islands

Discontinue communication

If the teacher taught, why isn't it true that the preacher praught?
And the doctor said, 'Rectum? It nearly killed him.' -- Butt-head
Letterman does farce, which is harder than satire and better for your digestion.

I'm tempted to contact him & let him know how big a loser he is. He apparently doesn't already know.

The jackass' Skype is NamelessLLC -- if anyone wants to harass him.

•••
I blacklisted this clown forever :yell:

•••
Dunno who'd want this piece of trash.
And he thinks my name is Cindy.

From: Henry Engelhardt ([email protected]) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk.
Sent: Thu 2/06/14 9:11 PM
To: A Window in Time Video Production Cindy Ball (<address removed>)

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!|I'm not sure. Let me check

Would you be interested in buying frost-wire.com?

If yes, please click here to submit your bid.

If you have the highest bid, it means:

1. Full ownership of the domain
2. You will have full and exclusive rights to the domain
3. You will be able to redirect the domain to your current website
4. One year's free registration included in the price (Normal renewal is around $10 per year)

We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you,

Henry Engelhardt
Lead Domain Broker | Nameless LLC
Int: (+44) 203-3185219 US: +1(888)-347-5402 Skype: NamelessLLC
Address: Nameless LLC,
4 Harbour Centre 1002KY George Town,
Cayman Islands

Click here to unsubscribe

You shouldn't need to install simple programs to run them. You shouldn't need to reboot to install simple programs. You shouldn't need to reboot to change settings. You shouldn't need to reboot. -- Sam Kass
Boycott meat - suck your thumb.
What's the difference between a tribe of pigmies and a girl's track team? The pigmies are a cunning array of runts.

There is no bad beer: some kinds are better than others. -- German Proverb
Big things come in .QWK packages.
Never thrust your sickle into another's corn. -- Publius Syrus

•••

Watch out for this scammer. I was in a rush
and sent just a basic reply to the email below.
When I returned this evening I looked up the
name on goog and found it's a total scam to
validate your email address so they can send
you more spam or screw with your email addy.

Egg in my face I guess. :bah:

Subject: removed.com

Date: Mon, Oct 28, 2013 8:56 pm

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size
Hi,

I'm interested in your domain, removed.com.

If you're interested in selling, please let me know your asking price.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Cloe Harris

I got the same email from him today and while searching Google I found your post. Thanks for the heads up!

•••

Another spammer peddling a worthless crap name
about to delete, which probably isn't even his.

...one of their "cherished assets" Laughable!

I think he meant cherished turd! Get a life noob and
quit spamming other domainers!

--------------------

Subject:

Date: Sun, Feb 09, 2014 7:58 am

Hey,

We intend to unload one of our cherished assets, iwar.mobi .

Would you be keen to discuss this?

This is priced in 4 figures ($1000 to $9999).

Best,

Albert

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

•••
How not to sell a domain

Subject: Re:StudentVisaForms.com

Idiot. I shall pay you in peanuts, monkey.

The name Mark Vierra rang a little bell in my brain, and I knew I had dealt with him in the past. It turns out that I sold him an item on eBay in November last year, and he says he hasn't received it. That is possible because he lives in Rio de Janeiro and the post is bad. His domain eMail now makes me suspicious. I'm glad it wasn't a large amount of money; because eBay are still holding it.
Sorry, I digress from the main subject of domain names; but I do have all his details if anybody needs them. His domain name has privacy on it.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
Thanks for posting. A spammer could also be a scammer - you never know with people who lack ethics :)

•••
We intend to unload one of our cherished assets

LMAO!!...unload my cherished behind!!!!

•••
My name is Ashley Goldberg and I am a Business Development Manager for FabDomain.com, a Premium Domain Name seller. Congratulations on purchasing pinkdigitalcamera.com. We are offering the keyword-rich domain name WebCamerasLive.com to match your portfolio and we have thousands of other premium domains that dominate their categories.

This domain name is a premium in its' category and can become a powerful brand with direct searches that can start bringing traffic almost immediately.

Only one party can own this strategic domain name. This domain will be sold to the first party that completes the sale.

Please contact us at premium [at] namesells.com to purchase this and other premium domains or to find out how this domain can help your business.

Kind regards,

Yeah, thanks, appreciate it. Because I own PinkDigitalCamera.com, it would be lovely to also own WebCamerasLive.com. Notice how often she mentions it as a 'premium' name. And thanks for mentioning it gets direct searches. Those 30 exact monthly searches will really help me and I will definitely email you to see how this premium domain can 'help my business'. Oh and can you say 'form letter', boys and girls? Her 'congratulations on purchasing PinkDigitalCamera' is only about 4 or 5 years too late, I think I bought it in '09 or '10.

Business Development Manager for FabDomain.com, a Premium Domain Name seller
This is domainer-speak for she lives in her parents' basement or attic, has a whole bunch of reg fee names, doesn't know how to buy usable domains, and can only think of spamming as a way to try unload her portfolio of crapola domains.

we have thousands of other premium domains that dominate their categories
If by 'dominate their categories' you mean you've spent more than anyone else on useless reg fee domains in certain categories, I understand and I sympathize. However, your website shows a list of only 43 domains, so I guess that's a lie? Although in all fairness, a few of those 43 domains aren't too bad. And domaintools says the registrant (see below) owns about 300 domains.

Oh, is Ashley Goldberg a different way of spelling:
Registrant Name: kseniya dzigava
Same registrant on fabdomain.com, webcameraslive.com, namesells.com (the latter is simply parked at godaddy), and the domains for sale on that site. The real registrant is all over the net as a business development manager and similar titles, while the name ashley goldberg only brings up an artsy person who draws and stuff.

Funny thing is their professional website selling premium domains; even the customer service page is hogwash, every heading has that 'filler' text used by millions of sample pages. For example, here is the shipping and delivery text:
Shipping & Delivery
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Morbi luctus. Duis lobortis. Nulla nec velit. Mauris pulvinar erat non massa. Suspendisse tortor turpis, porta nec, tempus vitae, iaculis semper, pede. Cras vel libero id lectus rhoncus porta. Suspendisse convallis felis ac enim. Vivamus tortor nisl, lobortis in, faucibus et, tempus at, dui. Nunc risus. Proin scelerisque augue. Nam ullamcorper. Phasellus id massa. Pellentesque nisl. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nunc augue. Aenean sed justo non leo vehicula laoreet. Praesent ipsum libero, auctor ac, tempus nec, tempor nec, justo.

This thread isn't just about domainers selling crap names... it's domainers trying to sell you a whole website and business plan of hogwash and lies. Please find a business plan that is honest and which actually works.

Anyway, as you can tell I have a little time on my hands. Now, time to cook dinner. Have a very nice day :)

•••
I got this email yesterday sent from a gmail account.

Hello,

Could I motivate you in obtaining the ecotr(com) name?

Regards,
Marlon Bestow

Probably sent because I own ECOTRIS However, ecotr isn't even registered. I could register it myself if I wanted to.
Marlon doesn't look to be too clever (But he is trying)

Regards

Ralph.

•••
Hey, must be spring in the air; got another one today from a different spammer, this time it's a scammer:

[email protected]
To Me
Today at 9:23 AM
Hello,
I am the current owner of the Domain Name: HennaCare.com and I am in the process of entertaining offers for this exclusive name. Thinking you may be interested I am now emailing you to find out if you would like to purchase this name from me before I go ahead and sell it. If you are not interested, I understand and apologize for the inconvenience, but if you would like to make an offer, please let me know. The price is negotiable starting from $2700.

Thanks for your time.
Alex

It's a gmail addy but I whois'd masterdomainnames.com, registrant is in Brazil. Some points of note:
I own HennaCare.com, ha ha.
I emailed many end users, couldn't find a buyer even at low xxx.
So I let it expire.
If I still wanted it, it's redeemable atm for $80 at Godaddy. If I don't want to pay 80, I guess I could offer this #%@&* an offer above $2700. They could take my money and then they could try grab the name thru GD expiring auctions or a dropcatcher, though no guarantee they will get the domain (or even bid on it). Sounds like a wonderful deal to me, I'll do it. Where do I send my $2700?

How dumb can you get, emailing the present owner of a domain that is still redeemable, asking for an enormous sum, and trying to fool the present domain owner that you actually own the domain? Insane people. Now, I understand this person probably didn't single me out or even research at all, just used some software to mine the emails of anyone who had a domain/website with the word henna or hennacare in it.

Still... you are LYING to people! Grow up.

Ah, what a beautiful day outside.

:)

•••
Hey, must be spring in the air; got another one today from a different spammer, this time it's a scammer:

It's a gmail addy but I whois'd masterdomainnames.com, registrant is in Brazil. Some points of note:
I own HennaCare.com, ha ha.
I emailed many end users, couldn't find a buyer even at low xxx.
So I let it expire.
If I still wanted it, it's redeemable atm for $80 at Godaddy. If I don't want to pay 80, I guess I could offer this #%@&* an offer above $2700. They could take my money and then they could try grab the name thru GD expiring auctions or a dropcatcher, though no guarantee they will get the domain (or even bid on it). Sounds like a wonderful deal to me, I'll do it. Where do I send my $2700?

How dumb can you get, emailing the present owner of a domain that is still redeemable, asking for an enormous sum, and trying to fool the present domain owner that you actually own the domain? Insane people. Now, I understand this person probably didn't single me out or even research at all, just used some software to mine the emails of anyone who had a domain/website with the word henna or hennacare in it.

Still... you are LYING to people! Grow up.

Ah, what a beautiful day outside.

:)

:talk:

should be a way to press charges against a skeezeball like that.

imo...

•••
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
Man the world going to hell..using a quote from one of my first crushes!

•••
Got this one today:

Dear Sirs,

We have www.orangecountyrealty.co.uk and consider selling it out if you are interested in it.

Please get back to us with your kind offer.

Thanks

Regards

Rose

WTF? There isn't an Orange County in all of Great Britain. Who would want this, and certainly not me I'm in USA. :gn:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back