IT.COM

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe we should 'subscribe' all those people to a few hundreds of mail lists so they can enjoy being on the receiving end.

•••
Subject: bu-sines-s.com

Control your Market with bu-sines-s.com

Dear Domain Owner,

This is a huge aspect to your business and when every minute counts for you to be able to secure bu-sines-s.com, do not wait any longer to become the owner.

Why compete with your competitors when you can be one step ahead of them.

Provide abid for bu-sines-s.com right now:

vardhmanpapers.com/14639145nexiba-LGM

Sincerely,

Backorder Division
200 E Colfax Ave # 100
Denver, CO 80203

If this is not of interest please proceed here: vardhmanpapers.com/u/14639145nexiba-LGM

'It is evident as a matter of logic that, since they (world religions) disagree, not more than one of them can be true. Betrand Russell' -

•••

Bu-sines-s.com...Really?

These are the types of emails (automated / garbage domain / they don't own) that ruin this for people who take the effort and manually qualify their targets and offer quality domains.

Brad

•••
Maybe the URL links are poisoned with a virus once you click them. It may not really be about the domain for sale.

Some people get so annoyed, they try to visit the spammer's webpage just to see who this jerk is. Then, bam!

•••
Domaining is, for the most part, dead. These stupid things are why.

•••
Greetings Web Site Registrant,

We have wanted to make You aware that You can leave a bid on bestmiamifinancialplanner.com before it is offered to the general public.

Many people are owning all domains, whether it is .com, .net, .org etc., to prevent any lost customers to the main domain to promote their products and services. We look forward to getting You Your Domain Name shortly.

We would love to help contribute a sustainable advantage to Your business:
Just reply to us with your offer.

Sincerely,

John Riley

Then 3 minutes later a different email with the same domain.

Domain Availability:

bestmiamifinancialplanner.com shall be listed for sale in a few days.
The domain could be useful to you seeing that you are owning
similar domain name.

This is a priority offer and we are contacting you one time.

To show your interest in owning this domain, send us
email back with your offer.

Sincerelly,

Paul

Neither one of these people own the domain.
The domain is currently listed on GoDaddy expired auction.

I am getting sick of this crap.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
i can't imagine these people to continue for too very long as i can't imagine they are selling enough to justify doing it.

•••
As long as there are morons with money, this'll never die.

i can't imagine these people to continue for too very long as i can't imagine they are selling enough to justify doing it.

•••
Today I got offered by someone on Canal Street Chicago:

1stAmendments.com

Because, you know, there are more than one of them. It's in redemption.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Someone asked for an appraisal of ebusin.es so I'm not surprised (no offence to the person who requested that appraisal)

•••
•••
The quality of the domain doesn't irk me. The fact that I own the domain this retard is trying to sell does that. It was sent from a Vicki Bowman ([email protected]). Spam the address as much as you'd like--I insist.

Subject: <removed>.com Availability

Body:

Hello,
We will be accepting offers on <removed>.com for the next few days and we have learned you may be interested.
Purchasing this domain will help you increase your search engine ranking and direct type in traffic. Who knows how often a potential visitor goes to <removed>.com instead of your domain!
Luckily included in this purchase is hassle free domain redirection so you will no longer wonder about lost traffic.

But what happens after my free year of registration?
After your free year you can have the domain renewed for the normal rate of your registrar.

Am i safe purchasing through your website?
Of course! Your security is very important to us and that is why we have a secure 128-bit SSL encrypted page.

Help! I'm not very tech savvy!
Lucky for you we have our A+ customer service team waiting to answer any question you may have.

Click here to express your interest in this domain: <link removed>

Our customer service department is available to assist you throughout this process at 1-888-394-8280 and use this reference code 5491097 or by replying to this email.

Vicki Bowman
McGinty Media
125 South State Road 7 Suite 104, Wellington, FL 33411

If you wish not to be contacted again, just click <link removed>‏

•••
Perhaps we can have fun with the toll-free number :blink: 8-X
But it must be an autoresponder.

•••
The fact that I own the domain this retard is trying to sell does that.
LOL

I think he was able to trace all your other domains, then tried to piss you off. lol

•••
The fact that I own the domain this retard is trying to sell does that

They might have had a cut and paste "wardrobe malfunction" and used the domain that they found you with as the domain to be sold.

Its not easy spamming the world with 100% accuracy

spam7.gif

•••
Get a few spam messages a week from there fools offering me domains that are in their redemption period.

•••
Here's a new one for me. Not really about domains, but still seems like a similar scam..

I am pleased to write you this message because I am interested in investing in your company or other profitable project in your country, as a private hospital that has always been on my mind, I have a budget 25 million euros for the project. please let me know the terms andconditions of partnership with you and contact me via my email or my telephone number MADAM :BAH FUFANA 00447979002968

•••
Archangel said:
Vicki Bowman
McGinty Media
125 South State Road 7 Suite 104, Wellington, FL 33411

Not too far from where I live..

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Only $2488, from [email protected]:

Hello Sir/Madam,

equityloancalculator.net,

We have a domain for sale which you maybe interested in - wantloan.co. Since it is closely related to the keywords in your domain name, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well.

We are only asking "$2488" for this premium SEO domain. If you are interested, please let us know. Else, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Anderson

This was a one time mail sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in future. In case you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communications please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

•••
Just the other day, I received snail mail from:

Code:
Web Listings Inc.
1623 Military Rd #826
Niagra Falls, NY
14304-1705

Web-Listings.net

Their letter is designed to look like a bill with an $85 dollar fee and is worded in a way which makes it seem urgent you pay before the given date; However, on the back it states it is a solicitation and not a bill. Pretty crumby tactics :imho:

•••
Real crumby tactics. :td:

Just the other day, I received snail mail from:

Code:
Web Listings Inc.
1623 Military Rd #826
Niagra Falls, NY
14304-1705

Web-Listings.net

Their letter is designed to look like a bill with an $85 dollar fee and is worded in a way which makes it seem urgent you pay before the given date; However, on the back it states it is a solicitation and not a bill. Pretty crumby tactics :imho:

•••
^ Atleast they are keeping the post office alive, by sending snail mail. Job security for the mailmen.

•••
^ Atleast they are keeping the post office alive, by sending snail mail. Job security for the mailmen.

There will never be a shortage of junk mail or bills.

800px-Junk_mail_collection.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Yeah. My snail mailbox is always filled with that kind of stuff. Thank god for electronic spam, it's now much easier to get rid of trash mail. LOL

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back