NameSilo

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
another clown with $1288 pricing

Hello,

Premium domain EasyPersonalLoan.net is up for sale at an offer price of $1288 only. We found there is a close match in between the domain name you own and this one, so we thought you might be interested. If you are interested, please reply back at the earliest to get the deal. If not, we regret the inconvenience.

Thanks.
Dustin Pace

he is a spammer

To whoever it may concern,

The premium domain MegaHosting.net is up for sale at $1288 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, The first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks you
Dustin Pace

his email

dustinpace.dp10 at gmail.com

•••
For less? That's another level right there. Your example was #8 at Spamhaus. Besides the volume of spam, they falsified information, breaking CAN-SPAM. The other guy, same territory. Volume, falsifying information and also "tax evasion and criminal forfeiture."

sure you have a point but these 'domain opportunity/alert/inquiry' people have to be sending out millions per day. i get about 10-15 every day alone. there is no way you could mail that much and not be falsifying headers, rotating ip addresses or using infected computers to send the mail.

•••
•••
If you check one of the largest vacuum cleaners in the domaining industry --buydomains dot com-- you'll see they have similar weird pricing for nearly every domain they have listed for sale. One was even listed at $ 1,038.

This pricing scheme is trying to make it appear that it was a result of some very "precise" value computation (of some sort). Which gives the impression that it must be an honest value that you even took the time to "compute" for the "exact price" up to the last dollar. It also "presets" the buyer to negotiate with you by haggling to the nearest lower "flat" value (most humans don't want to be bothered by arithmetic while shopping). So if you ask $1,288, he'll haggle to buy it for $1,200 or worst $1,000.

But if you simply mentioned that the price is $2,000 flat, then it gives the impression that you just rattled it off your brain (and generously padded for maximum profits). Flat pricing is saying "pay me the money and get it over with".

•••
Ahh, the infamous boobass.com emails continue.
But wait, there's more.

"Hello,

Following premium domains are for sale. Let us know if you are interested in acquiring these.

FastAdvertise.com for 941$

ObtainService.com for 1288$

TopDomainsOnline.com for 452$

BoobAss.com for 462$

SecondEmail.com for 473$

We have mailed it to a lot of other clients too. First one replying will get the deal. Let us know at the earliest.

Regards,
DomainsCart"
[email protected]

•••
BoobAss.com for 462$

LOL BoobAss keeps dropping. Soon it will be in the np marketplace with a $1 opening bid and a long trail of mad spam victims comes with it.

•••
I would bid a buck!
hahahahahha....

Nah, I see it on another forum.

Won't come here with all the bad press it has got on this forum.

Hey, sweetboobass.com is available to register.

•••
If you check one of the largest vacuum cleaners in the domaining industry --buydomains dot com-- you'll see they have similar weird pricing for nearly every domain they have listed for sale. One was even listed at $ 1,038.

This pricing scheme is trying to make it appear that it was a result of some very "precise" value computation (of some sort). Which gives the impression that it must be an honest value that you even took the time to "compute" for the "exact price" up to the last dollar. It also "presets" the buyer to negotiate with you by haggling to the nearest lower "flat" value (most humans don't want to be bothered by arithmetic while shopping). So if you ask $1,288, he'll haggle to buy it for $1,200 or worst $1,000.

But if you simply mentioned that the price is $2,000 flat, then it gives the impression that you just rattled it off your brain (and generously padded for maximum profits). Flat pricing is saying "pay me the money and get it over with".

You are right, but the problem isn't the price, the problem is that these idiots (sorry but I can't find a better term) are ONLY creating problems.
They are not able to sell anything with this stupid system, they are only creating problems to the real domainers.
If you are serious, and not a scammer that doesn't own the domain, you don't need to use fake names and change your company/domain/email every day.

The endusers are massively getting spammed each and every day, and they are starting to ignore every email that contains the word "domain": even if the domain is good and relevant to their needs, even if the email tone is polite, even if the seller is honest and OWNS that domain, even if the seller does price the domain fairly, etc.

The problem is that these idiots are not respecting the rules, not respecting the end users, not respecting the world.
Are they so desperate? No money to risk like the other 99% of the gamers? -> Stay out and don't ruin other people's work.

Maybe the problem is that some people has shared too much of its success, especially here, to some people that doesn't deserve it.

•••
I do like MegaHosting.net & I could see it going for $1k to a developer. That's the only defense I have for anything in this thread lol The seller could get a decent sum if he actually knew how to sell it.

•••
Hey guys, as there are a lot of people who might buy the domain name, there is no other way to mail people in bulk (so got to create multiple email accounts). Until the person who is mailing, is the rightful owner, he/she has his/her own strategies. As there are always a third party like Escrow to make secure transactions, we need not worry. It definitely takes some time to work on a domain name to push some traffic and if the name looks good, anyone who has knowledge about SEO can work on it. I feel that people who are having more than 100 domain names registered on their names, how many are those are being sold very frequently?

•••

The premium domain AerosmithSongs.net is up for sale at $1288 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks,
Clifton Boyd.

•••
Received the same E-mail, crap domain, retarded spammers.

•••
I got a real gem from the 'elitedomainbrokerage.com' people today, trying to sell me the .net version of a .com I hand regged a couple years ago for over $88,000!!! these people are brain dead.

•••
Can you rephrase this? I'm not seeing the point in it.

Hey guys, as there are a lot of people who might buy the domain name, there is no other way to mail people in bulk (so got to create multiple email accounts). Until the person who is mailing, is the rightful owner, he/she has his/her own strategies. As there are always a third party like Escrow to make secure transactions, we need not worry. It definitely takes some time to work on a domain name to push some traffic and if the name looks good, anyone who has knowledge about SEO can work on it. I feel that people who are having more than 100 domain names registered on their names, how many are those are being sold very frequently?

•••
I got a real gem from the 'elitedomainbrokerage.com' people today, trying to sell me the .net version of a .com I hand regged a couple years ago for over $88,000!!! these people are brain dead.

What was that old rule of thumb? Wasn't it something like a dot Net was worth about 10% of the dot Com??? If that still holds true it looks like you own an $880,000 domain. CONGRATS!

(But then again in re-reading your post it could almost be interpreted as you PAID over $88,000 when you regged your domain a couple of years ago. That registrar must have loved you... :laugh: )

Last edited:
•••
Dear,

This is a huge aspect to your business and when every minute counts for you to be able to secure (domain-removed), do not wait any longer to become the owner.
Why compete with your competitors when you can be one step ahead of them.

Provide abid for (domain-removed) right now: http://vardhmanpapers.com

Sincerely,

Name Pros :o
200 West Washington Street Suite 1900
Phoenix, AZ 85003

If this is not of interest please proceed here:

(link-removed)

'Patience is the only way you can endure the gray periods. ' - Teri Hatcher

•••
Subject: Amazing Offer
Hello, following domains for sale. Fixed Price, Buy now.
This is not an auction. Sale at Sedo.com

Domain Price

16-16.com 60 USD Buy Now

874874.com 60 USD Buy Now

america100.com 60 USD Buy Now

lovelyfilms.com 60 USD Buy Now

lovelyhits.com 60 USD Buy Now

modfashions.com 60 USD Buy Now

poshhosting.com 60 USD Buy Now

greatserving.com 60 USD Buy Now

domainpuff.com 60 USD Buy Now

domain222.com 60 USD Buy Now

domainportrait.com 60 USD Buy Now

domainsolidarity.com 60 USD Buy Now

individualtutor.com 60 USD Buy Now

travelinstructor.com 60 USD Buy Now

toppremierdomains.com 60 USD Buy Now

funniesthotels.com 60 USD Buy Now

haveanicetour.com 60 USD Buy Now

emailservice.co 60 USD Buy Now

mailservice.co 60 USD Buy Now

merchandiser.co 60 USD Buy Now

bookreader.co 60 USD Buy Now

bucher.co 60 USD Buy Now Meaning BOOKS in German
geschaft.me 60 USD Buy Now Meaning BUSINESS in German
hotelzimmer.co 60 USD Buy Now Meaning HOTEL ROOMS in German
moden.co 60 USD Buy Now Meaning FASHIONS in German
icann.me 60 USD Buy Now

•••
another clown with $1288 pricing

he is a spammer

his email

dustinpace.dp10 at gmail.com

Funny, he must have changed his name suddenly.

The premium domain EasyPersonalLoan.net is up for sale at $1288 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, The first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks you

Perry West.

Relevant headers:

From - Wed Jul 11 08:00:09 2012
X-Account-Key: account1
X-UIDL: 1342005982.21009.<removed>,S=2765
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
Return-Path: <3ImH9TxIJBF8T7ABCBOK7KABW.TCXYDJ7FI.9LJFKCLPLRQE9LJMRQBOP.9LJ@maestro.bounces.google.com>
Delivered-To: <removed>.com
Received: (qmail 21007 invoked by uid 89); 11 Jul 2012 11:26:22 -0000
Received: by simscan 1.4.0 ppid: 20999, pid: 21003, t: 0.4958s
scanners: attach: 1.4.0 spam: 3.1.4
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.4 (2006-07-25) on <removed>.com
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.5 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_00,HTML_MESSAGE,
MIME_BASE64_NO_NAME,MIME_BASE64_TEXT autolearn=no version=3.1.4
Received: from unknown (HELO mail-ob0-f199.google.com) (209.85.214.199)
by <removed>.com with SMTP; 11 Jul 2012 11:26:21 -0000
Received-SPF: pass (<removed>.com: SPF record at _spf.google.com designates 209.85.214.199 as permitted sender)
Received: by obqv19 with SMTP id v19so2153993obq.6
for <<removed>>; Wed, 11 Jul 2012 04:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.50.94.166 with SMTP id dd6mr15024116igb.3.1342005538071; Wed,
11 Jul 2012 04:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:18:58 +0000
Subject: EasyPersonalLoan.net for Sale
To: <removed>.com

•••
Subject: Amazing Offer

Instant diarrhea upon reading.

Icann.me? :o Wow.

FunniestHotels? hahaha.

I guess this marks the end of another idiot's "domaining career" :lol:

What makes this dude think he can even get a penny for the lot?

•••
What makes this dude think he can even get a penny for the lot?
He wouldn't get half a penny for his thoughts...

•••
FunniestHotels? hahaha.
If you actually name your hotel like this, it could be good business as people would check-in just out of curiosity. lol

I'm not sure if you will have repeat customers though. But these days people do pay money for "anti-normal" stuffs, or "shock value".

By the way, i don't know whether it's better to reg the singular version of this? lol

•••
By the way, i don't know whether it's better to reg the singular version of this? lol

I think the singular would be better. haha :D

•••
Haunted house is popular during Halloween.
Perhaps a FunniestHotel which hosts non stop stand up comedy as entertainment.

OK! Just trying to help,people. lol :wave:

•••
Subject: 1crore.in / domainraja.in / machoness.com / malaysianshares.com /
moneypro.biz / onlinetransactions.net

Dear Sir/Madam,

I own the following domains:-
- 1crore.in
- domainraja.in
- machoness.com
- malaysianshares.com
- moneypro.biz
- onlinetransactions.net

For further details on the domains, please visit domainraja.in.

Please do let me know whether you are interested in purchasing these
domains. We can then discuss further details.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
John Kuroh
FRDM Ventures

•••
Subject: 1crore.in / domainraja.in / machoness.com / malaysianshares.com /
moneypro.biz / onlinetransactions.net

I got the same email.

That is the definition of SPAM - random domains sent to a large number of people, not targeted in any way.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back