NameSilo

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see Jim is now a popular name in China...

I received an email from a "jim" today as well, wanting to sell me the .org version of my .info which I have parked at Sedo and listed for a BIN of $199.

A whois shows that the domain is actually owned by Troy Rushton. Seems the Jim character is out to steal some money.

•••
Here's another bargain for only $488.

"To whoever it may concern,

The premium domain PersianLamps.com is up for sale at $488 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks
Casey Michelle
[email protected]"

A good piece of advice, if you don't want your emails to be included in this thread.

"If you can see a domain name is parked at Sedo, TrafficZ, DomainApps, Internet Traffic, Voodoo, Bodis…etc., it’s a good bet that the owner is a domain investor and likely should be avoided when trying to sell domain names to end users."

Source: Elliot http://www.elliotsblog.com/leadrefs-and-estibot-suggestion-3039

•••
"If you can see a domain name is parked at Sedo, TrafficZ, DomainApps, Internet Traffic, Voodoo, Bodis…etc., it’s a good bet that the owner is a domain investor and likely should be avoided when trying to sell domain names to end users."
Exactly.

•••
I received this one today. Very similar format and wording to others posted in this thread but supposedly from a different person:

Hello

Your website appears among the top searches in Google for the keyword - 'Fat Price'
We have a domain for sale which you might be interested in - FarPrice.com . Since it is closely related to your domain name, we thought you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are only taking $250 for this premium SEO domain. If you are interested please let us know. Else, we apologise the inconvenience caused.

Regards
Gavin Geller

•••
The amount of domain related spam is just getting more ridiculous each day. Here is one of many from today -

To whoever it may concern,

The 6 year old premium domain MichaelJordanQuotes.com is up for sale at $488 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks
Allen Dave

•••
Below is an email I received today from another idiot (or maybe the same idiot/s).
Seems they just can't get a clue, as there is more and more of this crap each time I check email.

EMAIL 1:

Received: (qmail 19642 invoked from network); 28 Jun 2012 11:41:08 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO p3pismtp01-022.prod.phx3.secureserver.net) ([10.6.12.27])
(envelope-sender <[email protected]>)
by p3plsmtp01-01.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP
for <.com>; 28 Jun 2012 11:41:08 -0000
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: AqoEAPFB7E9LYqkD/2dsb2JhbABFh06BeaN8iXqCXwMBNgETCgEogQUMBAWHegukdIQ0AY98AQaLUYJIDIMclkeEOIo5gmGBXQ
Received: from smtp.nameseo.info (HELO nameseo.info) ([75.98.169.3])
by p3pismtp01-022.prod.phx3.secureserver.net with ESMTP; 28 Jun 2012 04:41:02 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; s=sales; d=nameseo.info; l=2630;
t=1340883660; c=relaxed/relaxed;
h=Date:Return-Path:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-Mailer:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
bh=kCCgM03WwRh0oSGajgrXSRujwDY=;
b=Fh04LypDriM/tkQ79NcDyF2nLVHy1IX/Ip7IUfirwl1VHwaxLOIE3uaZhrhqptY6
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=nameseo.info; s=sales;
h=Date:Return-Path:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-Mailer:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=hHz8GEv65ijQqazcBpIFhVBJl8RiGT1ycckqFSzFe3tSXc1PPeZ1teEAKYA9P3L3
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:37:31 +0200
Return-Path: [email protected]
To: .com
Subject: carpartsshop.com
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.0.2 (phpmailer.codeworxtech.com)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="b1_95ec4977a2b8d3d33259120d740a1c07"
X-Nonspam: None

Hi there,

I'm reaching out to any interested parties about the domain name: carpartsshop.com that my company will be putting on sale in the next few
days. We came across your website in Google and thought that this offer might be of interest to your business. If so please fill out the form below and one of our sales
agents will be in touch with you soon:

http://nameseo.info/acquire/ic3n1/dLWudiOtxm

The domain name: carpartsshop.com comes with one years registration included and it would be a single payment to our company, you would get full ownership of the
domain and it can redirect to your existing website at no cost. No new website or new hosting account would be required so this would be a quick and simple process,
however if you need any help our support team stands at your disposal, just give us a call!
Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Domain Brokers Team

- To never get an e-mail from us again: http://nameseo.info/optout/dLWudiOtxm

•••
Here's a great opportunity to buy FRITOLAY.NET:lol:

"Hello Sir/Madam,

"We have a domain for sale which you maybe interested in - fritolay.net. Since it is closely related to the keywords in your domain name, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well.

We are only asking "$1288" for this premium SEO domain. If you are interested, please let us know. Else, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Anderson Johnson
[email protected]"

Wait, ther's more.

Some guy sends this three times within the space of a minute.

"Hello

Your website appears among the top searches in Google for the keyword - 'Anal Toys' [NO WAY :red:]

We have a domain for sale which you might be interested in - AnalToys.org . Since it is closely related to your domain name, we thought you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are only taking $488 for this premium SEO domain. If you are interested please let us know. Else, we apologise the inconvenience caused.

Regards
Mathew Waller.
[email protected]"

I respond and call him a dick head, and he sends this back.

"Hello,

Sorry. There was some sort of error in the mailing process. Please let me know if you are interested in the domain name. Thanks.

Regards,
Mathew."

Worth repeating, "Please let me know if you are interested in the domain name."
The guy has no clue.

•••
The amount of domain related spam is just getting more ridiculous each day.
Maybe domainers get more because they simply own more domains.

I think this is a great thread because it shows the extent of the problem.

•••
Maybe domainers get more because they simply own more domains.

I think this is a great thread because it shows the extent of the problem.

It not only shows the extent of the problem, but also the extent of the shared ignorance among those sending this crap.

•••
I wont say the name, but I got an email just like the standard "amount ending in 88" emails we get all the time. Except its a real good name. I know this joker doesn't own the name, as the domain being put to good use by someone that wouldn't sell it. So maybe the con-artists are reading this thread and copying the 88 template lol

•••
I wont say the name, but I got an email just like the standard "amount ending in 88" emails we get all the time. Except its a real good name. I know this joker doesn't own the name, as the domain being put to good use by someone that wouldn't sell it. So maybe the con-artists are reading this thread and copying the 88 template lol

Full developed site that is owned by an end user that is being pitched. I contacted the domain owner to see if it is actually for sale or being pitched without his permission.

Hello,

I have a web name, (Removed).com, you may be interested in.

Since you already own (Removed).us, I thought you may be interested in owning this one as well.

This is over 10-years old and is comprised of premium seo keywords, which makes it very valuable.

My asking price is $36,400 only.

I intend to sell this soon, and have mailed several parties. If you are interested, please reply back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Bill

•••
How do they expect to get away with that?:o
36K is a pretty high amount to con out of someone.

•••
•••
I contacted the domain owner to see if it is actually for sale or being pitched without his permission.

The domain is RealEstateMarketing.com and the owner said it was not for sale.

I am not sure what the person pitching the domain is trying to accomplish. I think most people who are going to put out $30K+ would do some due diligence.

Brad

•••
This Ray guy sent me the first profiled email message three times in just three minutes. Are they desperate or just ignorant? Absolutely ridiculous!

The second email looks as though the guy put forth slightly more effort with regard to email addy, format and pitch. Unfortunately for him the name is crap, and he's still targeting domainers, and not end-users!

EMAIL 1 (sent three times by this fool):

Received: (qmail 28192 invoked from network); 30 Jun 2012 05:36:10 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO p3pismtp01-035.prod.phx3.secureserver.net) ([10.6.12.62])
(envelope-sender <3SpDuTwwJBKkaJheRWbXW.spPVJRU.LXVRWOXbdYMd.LXV@maestro.bounces.google.com>)
by p3plsmtp01-05.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP
for <.com>; 30 Jun 2012 05:36:10 -0000
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: AtECAAqN7k/RVdbHjWdsb2JhbABEpgoBjy6BFQgiAQEBAQkJCwkSBiOCDyICSDgDATETIREBBQFXh1oBDpoogmEJA4wjiBAKGYELiHeCQYt4gxwDlTSOJj6Dfg
Received: from mail-ob0-f199.google.com ([209.85.214.199])
by p3pismtp01-035.prod.phx3.secureserver.net with ESMTP; 29 Jun 2012 22:36:10 -0700
Received: by mail-ob0-f199.google.com with SMTP id eh20so697298obb.6
for <.com>; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.197.137 with SMTP id iu9mr1242048igc.1.1341034570338; Fri,
29 Jun 2012 22:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:36:10 +0000
Subject: Re: TopDomainsOnline.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=14dae93406ed3250db04c3a9f1a6

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size
Hello,

The premium domain - TopDomainsOnline.com - is up for sale at an offer price of $567 only. Due to its close match to the domain name you own, we thought you might be interested. If you are interested, please reply back at the earliest to get the deal. If not, we apologise the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Ray Vinson

P.S. We do not maintain any kind of database for your contact.

-------------------------------------

EMAIL 2:

Received: (qmail 11583 invoked from network); 1 Jul 2012 14:26:52 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO p3pismtp01-016.prod.phx3.secureserver.net) ([10.6.12.16])
(envelope-sender <[email protected]>)
by p3plsmtp01-02.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP
for <.com>; 1 Jul 2012 14:26:52 -0000
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: ApIbACdb8E+tAL1I/2dsb2JhbAA5CQOHTqojhGmBB4IiGgEiAwECNAEFDgoBLxJ4BAWHeguoE4Q0AY4pAQaLQoJyBYMclTeQA4J7gUM
Received: from smtp.hubertfrank.net ([173.0.189.72])
by p3pismtp01-016.prod.phx3.secureserver.net with ESMTP; 01 Jul 2012 07:26:51 -0700
DKIM-Signature:v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=private; d=hubertfrank.net; h=domainkey-signature:date:return-path:to:from:reply-to:subject:message-id:x-priority:x-mailer:list-unsubscribe:mime-version:content-type; l=2619; bh=V7+SVF7R2W2l/0I9oJUTy5hhDac=; b=bKr2q7/eVgu0AA3NENtS8faJgHzSkB5K26Bh2CHDYXNeOnppjwHD4KCbIVUsO3u4
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=private; d=hubertfrank.net; h=date:return-path:to:from:reply-to:subject:message-id:x-priority:x-mailer:list-unsubscribe:mime-version:content-type; b=f9wZrpL82nTkugwxASFYivKimHCG/+rF1twYV1rsyJJv0oQc0FuXiGiNquEShEYu
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 10:26:50 -0400
Return-Path: [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: People are sending your emails to the wrong place because you don't own cloudscomputings.com
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.0.2 (phpmailer.codeworxtech.com)
List-Unsubscribe: <http://www.hubertfrank.net/go/manage/pre/0kXdBn48o2Wj>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="b1_01a546ca8ac79316561401d7baa6d12f"

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size
Hello,

Because you don't own cloudscomputings.com your clients and visitors may be sending emails to the wrong email.

I am writing you this email because your domain is very similar to the one we are going to be offering for sale, and it could help your customers get in contact with you.

The domain has the ability to increase your traffic, improve your branding, and help you rank better on search engines.

The domain comes with a 1 year registration and we accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal. You will only pay us once.
Let us know if you are interested by clicking here: http://www.hubertfrank.net/go/info/0kXdBn48o2Wj
If you have any questions in regards to the purchase or how you can use the domain, please call us at 1-888-217-9561 and use reference code 7072489 or respond to this email.

Hubert Frank
Miller Assets
1128 Royal Palm Beach BLVD, Suite 243, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

If you wish not to be contacted again, just click http://www.hubertfrank.net/go/manage/pre/0kXdBn48o2Wj

•••
I received the email below (4) times.

Hello,

Premium Domain is up for sale.

Domain Name
Offer Price

BoobAss.com
$1211

We found there is a close match in between the domain name you own and this one, so we thought you might be interested. If you are interested, please reply back at the earliest to get the deal. If not, we regret the inconvenience.

Thanks.
Aaron Fleming

P.S. We do not maintain any kind of database for your contact.

•••
•••
I guess since I own a domain with the word "Cars" in, I must be interested in any other turd domain with the word "Cars" in -

Hello, We understand that you are the owner of the domain name (REMOVED).com,

We have 2 domains for sale which you maybe interested in - RecordCars.com and SexyCars.org. Since it is related to the keywords in your domain name, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well.

We are only asking $488 for RecordCars.com and $500 for SexyCars.org.If you are interested, please let us know. Else, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Jimmy Adams

This was a one time mail sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in future. In case you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communications please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

•••
So instead of spamming our mailboxes, you took a fresh approach and decided to spam the thread that discusses spam. :sold:

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I reported his post. It'll be deleted soon. Don't worry--his domains are so terrible, no one would reg them lol let alone pay him even $1 for them.

•••
I reported his post. It'll be deleted soon. Don't worry--his domains are so terrible, no one would reg them lol let alone pay him even $1 for them.

Darn, I like to report spammers!

•••
Spammers have no shame D-:
Tar and feathers please :tri:

•••
Spammers have no shame D-:
Tar and feathers please :tri:

6a0120a5c94e03970b01348695d834970c-800wi

:lol:

•••
I only have 40 more domains remaining at Enom which will soon be transferred to Fabulous with all the rest, Once transferred, all names will be privacy protected, after which the registrant email will be changed, and after that NO MORE SPAM from these bottom feeding SOB's.

•••
all names will be privacy protected, after which the registrant email will be changed, and after that NO MORE SPAM from these bottom feeding SOB's.
If i'm not mistaken, privacy protection email address will automatically forward to your registrant email no matter if you change your registrant email. If you switch off auto-forwarding, you could miss out on legit emails (like UDRP notice from a Complainant, lol).

In my case, i place my contact email address on the frontpage website of my domain (in image format, to avoid bot harvesting). My theory is that a serious domain buyer will take the effort to type my email address as read from the image.

People who try to contact you via your whois email, are most likely.... salesmen.

Domainer salesmen who use spam, are too lazy to read email addresses off an image, then type that email address on his solicitation letter. That effort consumes too many calories. So it cuts down the bottom feeders.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back