Dynadot

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This came yesterday. I flat-out told him no. He emailed the exact same thing to me again today. I told him to stop emailing me.
Hello Sir

We understand that you are the owner of the domain name <edit>,

We have a domain for sale for you which you might be interested in - <edit>. Since it is closely related with the keywords in your domain, we though you might be interested in acquiring this one as well.

We are only asking $15000 for this premium SEO domain. If you are interested, please let us know. Else, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Jim Kornor

This was one time mail sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in future. In case you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communications please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Haha..

AA, you and I must be on the same list as I keep receiving the same emails, including the one above.

The only differences are the price for the dn they were offering was about half what they were asking of you (so probably different dn's too) and the senders name was different.

I think I'm safe in assuming most of these are auto-generated emails and the names attached are probably fictitious.

Instead of responding to the sender, you might take the advice posted a page back and just report the email as spam to their ISP. It would probably be more effective.

•••
So, I have searchengineoptimization . crappyextension

I should not feel at all bad about approaching SEO companies with this name, at least not any of the ones that promise to get you to the top since they should be able to do that exact same thing with this name, right? :P

•••
Here is another piece of crap from a wannabe domainer that is giving us a bad name.

From [email protected]
To whoever it may concern,

The 7 years old premium domain FastExchange.com is up for sale at $9995 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon. This was a one time email sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in the future. If you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communication, please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Thanks
Mary Smith
Code:
  Registrant: 

mohamed irfan 
      186 ph rd ch ch 
      ch, tn 600010 
      IN 
      Phone: +1.9840962486 
      Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: Register.com 
   Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com 
   Registrar Homepage: www.register.com 

Domain Name: fastexchange.com 
      Created on..............: 2008-02-07 
      Expires on..............: 2013-04-05 

Administrative Contact: 

mohamed irfan 
      186 ph rd ch ch 
      ch, tn 600010 
      IN 

He's a member here.

Welcome to the NP hall of shame... idiot :|

•••
Dear $hitty noobs,

If you don't know how to sell a domin, research it. Stop tying to look like a pro. The above email is terrible and has little to no chance of ever being taken serious. And you're making it harder on US REAL PROFESSIONALS. Please go back to your toy chest & leave this industry.

Signed,
Randy

Here is another piece of crap from a wannabe domainer that is giving us a bad name.

From [email protected]

Code:
  Registrant: 

mohamed irfan 
      186 ph rd ch ch 
      ch, tn 600010 
      IN 

Administrative Contact: 

mohamed irfan 
      186 ph rd ch ch 
      ch, tn 600010 
      IN 

He's a member here.

•••

From [email protected]

Code:
  Registrant: 

mohamed irfan 
      186 ph rd ch ch 
      ch, tn 600010 
      IN 

Administrative Contact: 

mohamed irfan 
      186 ph rd ch ch 
      ch, tn 600010 
      IN 

He's a member here.

Mary Smith! :lol: A dude using a woman's name?!

I actually got a very similar email. Found it in the junk mail. :D

Leadrefs might be the problem. Leadrefs itself is not that good for finding end-users. Doing a manual search is better for finding real potential end-users. With leadrefs there's domainers included in the list as well. That's far as being pestered goes.

And then there's the crap sales pitch coupled with sh!t names. That's really giving a bad name to the industry.

:wave:

•••
Here is one of the saddest I've ever received. I'll leave this intact. The Subject was "Re: JournalismCourses.com" That sounds desperate, like the seller is begging ppl to read his email lol And the email itself:

The premium domain JournalismCourses.com is up for sale at $1288 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks
Casey Michelle

This seller should just turn to prostitution since it'd make 'em more money than domains ever will.

Last edited:
•••
As dumb as it gets...

Attention, r-u-g-b-y . com becoming available.

Dear Domain Owner,

This is the time to make aproposition on r-u-g-b-y . com before it is offered to the general public. We want to ensure your business does not lose any clients or sales by not having this Domain Name.

Most companies own all domains, whether it is .com, .net, .org etc., to prevent any lost customers to their website to promote their products and services. We look forward to getting you your Domain Name shortly.
With time ticking every minute, be the first to take advantage to secure: /b3rentals.com/5490426nobuza-LAU

The opportunity is now open to capture your market, with the proper placement available that benefits your products or services.

The benefits you will receive by owning this domain:

Organic Placement within search engines
Generate more clients by more control over market
Makes your prospective clients feel more secure.
Offering more resources and information to your Target Market

Sincerely,

Big Names LLC
65 E Wacker Pl Suite 1350
Chicago, IL 60601

If you are not of interest please opt out here: b3rentals.com/u/5490426nobuza-LAU

A very sad one I received... can cause instant diarrhea. :D

He shouldn't hang in the basement too much. He should listen to mommy and go up and have his dinner in the dining room, and also play with his friends. :lol:

:wave:

•••
Anybody else get this golden opportunity? :lol:

"

The premium domain DisneyWorldRides.com is up for sale at $250 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks,
Roland Foley.
[email protected]
"

•••
What I think is ridiculous is to get emails from domainers using the old Spammers technique of putting "Re:" in the subject before the domain name as if they are returning my email.

You have to be a real idiot to use that technique.

•••
I'm EXTREMELY tempted to contact Disney & let them know some poor idiot is trying to make $ off their trademark.

Anybody else get this golden opportunity? :lol:

"

The premium domain DisneyWorldRides.com is up for sale at $250 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks,
Roland Foley.
[email protected]
"

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

An idiot or just plain desperate. In most cases, it's both.

What I think is ridiculous is to get emails from domainers using the old Spammers technique of putting "Re:" in the subject before the domain name as if they are returning my email.

You have to be a real idiot to use that technique.

•••
I'm EXTREMELY tempted to contact Disney & let them know some poor idiot is trying to make $ off their trademark.
I'm sure that some of those spammers are dumb enough to go pitch their dogs straight to the TM holder :talk:

Last edited:
•••
here's a few more received recently

now tell me, who rents a mortgage?

The premium domain MortgageRental.com is up for sale at $1288 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

Thanks,
Wade Fernandez.

here's another dumb arse domainer, who figures cuz i own a domain with the term "application" in it, that his domain is related to mine

Hello Sir,

We understand that you are the owner of the domain name freesection8application.com,

We have a domain for sale which you maybe interested in - "LegalApp.com". Since it is closely related to the keywords in your domain name, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well.

This is a 5 year old domain, with no drops since it was registered. .

We are only asking $4,500 for this premium SEO domain. If you are interested, please let us know. Else, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
John Smith

This was a one time mail sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in future. In case you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communications please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

is that how some domainers are putting "two and too" together?

geez :)

•••
This was a one time mail sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in future. In case you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communications please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

If it's a one-time mailing, why is the seller wasting your time reading about unsubscribing? lol

•••
If it's a one-time mailing, why is the seller wasting your time reading about unsubscribing? lol

and what's with all these prices being set at $1288?

is that some magic number some clown pulled out his crackola and shared with other newbs

•••
I have always went with the "its better to ignore" than to unsubscribe and let them know a real person read their email.

They put that either as a spamer defense and/or to collect real people mailing lists

•••
Re:SilverBangles.org
Joey Wilson <[email protected]>

To whom it may concern,

The 2 years old premium domain SilverBangles.org is up for sale at $1288 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

This was a one time mail sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in future. In any case if you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communications please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Thanks
Joey Wilson

So I clicked the domain and in the footer I see...

Our network: Loud Beats® Music, Red Blackberry, Journalism Course, Party Images, MBA Certification, Design Tips, Resume Samples, Free File Upload, Estradiol Information, Affordable Property, LPN Online, Online Typing Test, Antique Mirrors & Coffee Information

first one being Loud Beats which rang a bell...

http://whois.domaintools.com/silverbangles.org
http://whois.domaintools.com/loudbeats.com
http://www.namepros.com/members/77473.html

•••
That user was banned for awhile, as his infraction total was over 20. Now he's back. He's a shady guy.

And this email seems to be a copy/paste of the EXACT SAME thing. These sellers NEVER make $1 from this. Why do they even waste their time trying? Just die your bloody death so we can scoff at you & move on!

To whom it may concern,

The 2 years old premium domain SilverBangles.org is up for sale at $1288 only. Since you own similar brand domains, we thought that you might be interested in acquiring this one as well. We are sending this email to several parties, and the first one to reply back will get the deal. If you are interested, please reply back soon.

This was a one time mail sent to you for this domain name. You will never be contacted again for the same in future. In any case if you wish to unsubscribe from all our email communications please reply back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Thanks
Joey Wilson

Our network: Loud Beats® Music, Red Blackberry, Journalism Course, Party Images, MBA Certification, Design Tips, Resume Samples, Free File Upload, Estradiol Information, Affordable Property, LPN Online, Online Typing Test, Antique Mirrors & Coffee Information

•••
I got a similar email today:

"Joey Wilson" <[email protected]>

To whom it may concern,

Thanks
Joey Wilson

At least the Alex creep from Domain Names International has eased up on the bulk SPAM.

•••
That user was banned for awhile, as his infraction total was over 20. Now he's back. He's a shady guy.

And this email seems to be a copy/paste of the EXACT SAME thing. These sellers NEVER make $1 from this. Why do they even waste their time trying? Just die your bloody death so we can scoff at you & move on!

First time in almost 8 years gotta drop someone from namepros friend list. I get at least 10-20 of these a month from different people which I'm saving in case I get bored. A few spam complaints or a few K a day of hits spread across every domain for a month or so from premium countries parking companies will love like Pakistan should do the trick. Will gradually lower their quality score so all clicks are worth .01 and eventually their parking accounts will probably get closed.

I think automated appraisal services make newer domainers waste their money and registrars rich.

I think automated end user lead services don't filter out bad leads or find all the best leads.

Good domain names sell themselves with just a slight touch of marketing.

If you're gonna email someone or be proactive in selling then take the 10-15 minutes on each name and google the terms and find the people already paying for that traffic as not only are they already spending but they understand high quality traffic. There are no shortcuts in achieving maximum sales price, if your gonna go proactive then go all in and manual not half assed automated where 50% of your emails go to domainers.

•••
I have received the following three emails in the last day or two, along with two others for a different crappy name they are trying to peddle. Same idiot/s claiming to be from Chicago, Houston and Denver.

I get this garbage almost daily from the same idiots. Typically I just add them to spam list, but they change domains, email addys, etc; each time they spam me, so I can't seem to get rid of them.

Sorry for the lengthy post.

-Regards

EMAIL #1

Control your Market with clouds-computing.com

Dear Domain Owner,

No more offers will be accepted once the domain name is secured and it will go to the highest offer submitted into our system. Now you still have an opportunity to ensure you are still competing to capture clouds-computing.com for future growth of your business.

This is your last chance to provide a proposal: http://urtgroup.com/13148118limoza-LEd

SEO advantages:

Increase targeting traffic
Increase brand visibility
Increase in sales
Increase consumer confidence

Sincerely,

AAA Names
121 N LaSalle St Suite 1670
Chicago, IL 60602

Get off the list: http://urtgroup.com/u/13148118limoza-LEd

'With every generation, less and less veneration for the gods were exhibited, and for good reason. Mortals, for all their shortcomings, had learned to questionhad had enough. ' - Hayden Thorne

Domain Inquiry clouds-computing.com 6:23 am 4 k
Domain Inquiry clouds-computing.com Tue, 4:27 am 4 k
Domain Opportunity clouds-computing.com Mon, 5:05 am 4 k
[email protected] Re: Backlinks Service 05/17/2012 4:41 am 4 k
[email protected] automotivei.com 05/10/2012 12:32 pm 5 k
[email protected] automotivei.com 05/07/2012 11:11 pm 4 k
Cynthia Holmes Goldnations.com - Grab the traffic! 05/06/2012 9:16 am 5 k
[email protected] goldnations.com 04/27/2012 11:13 pm 5 k
Peter Oleks .CO domain name - enquiry, please reply 04/26/2012 1:40 pm 4 k
[email protected] goldnations.com 04/25/2012 5:53 pm 4 k
Domain Opportunity spot-prices.com 04/24/2012 6:07 am 4 k
Domain Opportunity goldnations.com 04/24/2012 5:16 am 4 k
姓名 cloudit.in 04/24/2012 12:17 am 3 k
Domain Notification goldnations.com 04/21/2012 5:23 am 5 k
Domain Notification spot-prices.com 04/21/2012 3:29 am 5 k
Patricia Castillo Secure your brand with ecloudtechnologies.com 04/19/2012 8:05 am 5 k
Domain Alert coff-ee.com 04/13/2012 4:08 am 4 k

Preview
Bulk MailBulk MailThis is NOT SpamThis is NOT Spam1 clouds-computing.com

EMAIL #2

Control your Market with clouds-computing.com

Dear Domain Owner,

No more offers will be accepted once the domain name is secured and it will go to the highest offer submitted into our system. Now you still have an opportunity to ensure you are still competing to capture clouds-computing.com for future growth of your business.

This is your last chance to provide a proposal: http://rentbuenosaires.com/13148118limoza-LEc

SEO advantages:

Increase targeting traffic
Increase brand visibility
Increase in sales
Increase consumer confidence

Sincerely,

StarNames Development Team
2100 W Loop S Fwy #465
Houston, TX 77056

Get off the list: http://rentbuenosaires.com/u/13148118limoza-LEc

'Man is always prey to his truths. Once he has admitted them, he cannot free himself from them. ' - Albert Camus

Patricia Castillo Secure your brand with ecloudtechnologies.com 04/19/2012 8:05 am 5 k

Preview
Move to FolderMove to FolderThis is NOT SpamThis is NOT Spam1 clouds-computing.com clouds-computing.com

EMAIL #3

Your search for clouds-computing.com

Dear Domain Owner,

This is a huge aspect to your business and when every minute counts for you to be able to secure clouds-computing.com, do not wait any longer to become the owner.

Why compete with your competitors when you can be one step ahead of them.

Provide abid for clouds-computing.com right now: http://vesamounts.com/13148118limoza-LEb

Sincerely,

Domain Division
700 14th St First Floor
Denver, CO 80202

If this is not of interest please proceed here: http://vesamounts.com/u/13148118limoza-LEb

'It is a slightly arresting notion that if you were to pick yourself apart with tweezers, one atom at a time, you would produce a mound of fine atomic dust, none of which had ever been alive but all of which had once been you. ' - Bill Bryson

Preview
Move to FolderMove to FolderThis is NOT SpamThis is NOT Spam1 clouds-computing.com clouds-computing.com clouds-computing.com

•••
More proof that most ppl have no idea how to sell.

•••
The spammers also seems to be getting pissed off with spam. I replied to one recently, to make him an offer of $5 (slow day), and I got one of those spamarrest mails. Needless to say, I didn't click on it. Could be a gap in the market - a spamming service that just spams spammers...

•••
It wasn't a domain offer, but awhile back I got an email from a "web design firm" offering their services to develop my newly acquired domain (they even listed the name in the email). I sent it to spam and didn't think about it again.

A couple days later I'm leaving one of my classes and notice I have a missed call from a strange number. I call back and am greeted by name and once again offered services from this said firm.

I guess they got my information through whois..

•••
•••

To whom it may concern,

Thanks
Joey Wilson

Got this same EXACT email today. I've had others as well with the $1288 price tag.

Whoever would deal with this idiot is dumb. They use different names and email addresses on every email they send.

I just delete and move on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back