Get your catchy domain at it.com

domain ejes.net DOMAIN APPRAISAL

Dynadot
Status
Not open for further replies.

eguner

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I backordered the domain ejes.net, It means axes in spanish, plural of axis. It has approximately 50-100k total monthly search volume from south american spanish speaking countries, what do you think its worth? Thanks.

Last edited:

Revisiting

Established Member
Impact
I registered many potential reasonable one word .NET domains (twenty years ago) only ever managed to sell one, the rest became a heavy burden of renewal costs.. If your happy with a small profit and just this punt, then why not. But otherwise they don't make for a sensible investment strategy. Personally I wouldn't even have hand registered this one..

I see the Google search brings up a business and a couple of professional journals (acronyms) - but as a net I still don't see a sale

Last edited:

eguner

Established Member
Impact
I registered many potential reasonable one word .NET domains (twenty years ago) only ever managed to sell one, the rest became a heavy burden of renewal costs.. If your happy with a small profit and just this punt, then why not. But otherwise they don't make for a sensible investment strategy. Personally I wouldn't even have hand registered this one..

I see the Google search brings up a business and a couple of professional journals (acronyms) - but as a net I still don't see a sale
thanks for the detailed answer, i think i'm gonna think about it for a few days, still have 4 days to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top down