domain ejes.net DOMAIN APPRAISAL

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eguner

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I backordered the domain ejes.net, It means axes in spanish, plural of axis. It has approximately 50-100k total monthly search volume from south american spanish speaking countries, what do you think its worth? Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i love it, its a hold for at least a high $xxxx figure. good luck. :)

•••
i love it, its a hold for at least a high $xxxx figure. good luck. :)
my bad its not a .com, its ejes.net, what u think it might worth? thanks for the comment

•••
I'd agree with @The Durfer regarding his "COM" estimation. For a "NET", I'd price Low / Mid XXX. IMO

•••
I'd agree with @The Durfer regarding his "COM" estimation. For a "NET", I'd price Low / Mid XXX. IMO
I just got the ejes.net domain, do you think i should pay for 59$ backorder fee or leave it? If i can sell it for atleast low XXX$ i'm gonna buy it. Thanks.

•••
I just got the ejes.net domain, do you think i should pay for 59$ backorder fee or leave it? If i can sell it for atleast low XXX$ i'm gonna buy it. Thanks.
If it was me, I wouldn't bother for $59. IMO

•••
Im sorry i couldve swore it was a dot com. Mid $xxx

•••
I registered many potential reasonable one word .NET domains (twenty years ago) only ever managed to sell one, the rest became a heavy burden of renewal costs.. If your happy with a small profit and just this punt, then why not. But otherwise they don't make for a sensible investment strategy. Personally I wouldn't even have hand registered this one..

I see the Google search brings up a business and a couple of professional journals (acronyms) - but as a net I still don't see a sale

Last edited:
•••
I registered many potential reasonable one word .NET domains (twenty years ago) only ever managed to sell one, the rest became a heavy burden of renewal costs.. If your happy with a small profit and just this punt, then why not. But otherwise they don't make for a sensible investment strategy. Personally I wouldn't even have hand registered this one..

I see the Google search brings up a business and a couple of professional journals (acronyms) - but as a net I still don't see a sale
thanks for the detailed answer, i think i'm gonna think about it for a few days, still have 4 days to buy it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back