Domain Empire

Efty Marketplace Example

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I signed up for the EFTY 30-day trial to test the look and landing page customization feastures. I already have a portfolo on another site. I was just curious what other domainers have done to see what features are available etc. I did notice it did not automatically upload my .TV domains but it did look at WHOIS to find most of the others - even those which were expired. I decided to "not publish" most of the Spanish domains on this EFTY site. Anyone have some examples....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I closed another sale today that began with an inquiry from my Efty landing page. No a huge sale, but a sale none-the-less.

•••
We plan on adding more themes soon as well as allow everyone to upload their own header image for their marketplace as well.

•••
Being able to add 100 logos to the front page really is a game changer my page looks so much better thanks!!

•••
Just a question for guys in the know.

I am testing out Afternic with my domains using BIN prices so I get all the visibility. Although I also love EFTY too, and am considering going back to it fully.

Question is, is getting the extra visibility with Afternic's partnership program likely to yield more sales vs using my own site (in Efty).

Only been testing afternic for a few weeks, had a couple of sales but nothing amazingly high. With efty I aslo had a few sales too. Trying to decide what to do.

BTW @Doron Vermaat I loved the look of Efty, you done a great job so far.

Thanks for the kind words. It's much appreciated. You don't have to use Afternic's landers to benefit from their partner network reach. Personally I use Efty For-Sale landing pages for all my domains and have all my names listed with Afternic (and other non-exclusive marketplaces such as Sedo and Flippa).

•••
@Doron Vermaat
Doron, is it possible somehow to regulate order in which our domains are displayed in showcase section at home page of the marketplace? Until now, it seems that position of the domain in whowcase section it is directly connected to order, in which we have added domains to efty system.

My issue is that when I want to group some sets of domains, it is not possible at the moment..and I would like to have them logically grouped in showcase section (insurance domains together, .life domains together, etc, not to have a mix).

Thank you :)

•••
ok, so i'm in the process of creating my own market place on Efty - viciousdomains.com and I like the platform so far. It's easy to configure and looks good. A couple of points I'd like to make though....

1. Would be great if there was more flexibility on the logos 300 x 80 pixels is a little restrictive.
2. I think there should be a maket place style area so you can easily navigate to other peoples domains. (maybe there is but from the dashboard there doesn't seems to be any easy way to do this)

That is all for now :)

Thanks for taking Efty for a pin Ollie and nice job on http://www.viciousdomains.com !More flexibility on logos has been requested by more users so this is something we're definitely looking into. A centralized marketplace where all public inventory from Efty users is aggregated and searchable is a great idea and something we've had many discussions about with the team. I hope to add this to our development roadmap for next year.

Currently, we're working hard on a completely revamped version of the application and making the platform more user-friendly for large portfolio holders (easier adding, managing and editing of large numbers of domains). For Q1 next year we've planned a lot of improvements and new features for the custom marketplace. @Elad n - that should include either custom or a significant expansion of the current categories!

Last edited:
•••
@Doron Vermaat

Thanks for providing periodic updates. If possible, I would still like to see the following before Q1 of next year:
1) ability to manually set the order of the Premium Domain Names on your domain market
2) better controls before automatically setting up the transaction at Escrow.com. There are too many people hitting the Buy-it-Now and I think they just don't realize they are setting up a transaction at Escrow.com -- I currently have 7 transactions setup at Escrow.com that I know will never go through...
3) ability to make my own categories -- say up to 5 categories that are User-Defined

Regards,
DN

•••
Doron, any update mate regarding the request for an additional page on the marketplace (similar to that for the 'About Us' page) to allow uses to add information such as 'Terms' and 'Privacy' etc??..

We will be announcing a new version of the platform soon - a lot of the popular request will be implemented in this new Efty. Stay tuned.

•••
•••
Still in process of setting it up but currently pointed to....

www.Dominero.com

•••
48931_6759646e0d00fc895c0677ee8bf6fea5.png
We're putting the finishing touches to the new marketplace design as we speak. You can list domains with or without logos so it's going to be a great feature for brandable enthusiasts too. Here's another sneak peak of one of the two designs that we will push live very soon.

Ahhhh!!! I love it! This is an industry Game Changer! IMO, It forces brandable marketplaces to really prove their worth if they're going to ask for listing fee's and exclusivity of our domains! ✊✊✊

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

One question though, when is this very soon you speak of? I'm excited!

Last edited:
•••
@rvo Efty supports the fast majority of ccTLDs. It seems .com.es and .com.py are second-level domains which is probably causing the issue. Drop us an email at [email protected] and we can look into this as we might be able to add these extensions for you.

A small update to share with everyone. We now support Google Analytics tracking for both your marketplace and all your For-Sale landing pages!

http://blog.efty.com/post/145507869174/google-analytics-efty-awesome

•••
@rvo

To see the breakdown per domain you have to either look under Audience > Technology > Network and then select Hostname. Or you can select the hostname dimension when you filter down the traffic at any given time when you search under Other:

jwOJD7w.png

@bluebox - are you tracking traffic for your landers or your marketplace? - feel free to email a screen to [email protected] so that I can have a look!

•••
NP, I am so excited to launch my first portfolio website using Efty platform.
Please let me know what you think about the site since I am still working on it...
And obviously if you find interest in any of my domains hit that offer bottom :)
www.jabAname.com

•••
Can you send me an example of an efty landing page?

zobuka.com

The background can be changed as well as the verbiage. You can also choose to post your own logo of the name. I also have my Buy it now button set to link to my Escrow.com account, so if someone clicks on it, an Escrow.com transaction is begun. I have that defaulted to having the buyer pay the fees. If they want to change it they have the option to make an offer.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats ..looks like u have 2000 + inventory in efty , how many u sell per month .

In April I started using Efty for it's Domain Management solutions. I have been moving my names from other parking locations bit by bit. I have not had all those names there for long. I also have more tweeking I want to do on my marketplace, such as going back and placing capital letters on each word in my names, etc.

In the past month I have sold 3 off the Efty landing pages (with no commissions)

•••
Well I am of the belief he once offered a domain name market place for a fee, he supplied the shopfront/hosting and the seller purchased it off him, I think for a yearly bases, why is it a problem to name someone who was offering a similar service ??

Sorry, I didn't meant to be snappy. It's just that reading his name leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wasn't aware he offered such a service before. I think @NamesMax did a pretty good job describing what Efty is here above. We're a software-as-a-service platform for domainers offering domain name management tools, custom For-Sale landing pages, your own marketplace and many other features.

•••
@Doron Vermaat adding a custom links to the market pace would be usefull like "About us" and even linking to our Blog in wordpress ,FAQ page..

We are planning to add a "About us" page and possibly a blog to the marketplace feature in the coming months.

•••
Can I suggest that you implement a placeholder inside usps that is populated with the domain?

So let's say I enter "{{domain}} is a great name" you guys would swap in the actual domain name on front end. That would make life even easier with handling large volumes of names.

Nice idea Richard i will make sure to float it to our development team.

Good news, we fixed the bug that caused the marketplace to freeze by viewing 100 domains or more in the infinite scroll!

•••
I signed up for efty a couple weeks ago and have been slowly migrating my domains and setting up my marketplace. So far so good...

I'm ready to start uploading logos and have been shopping around on fiverr for a designer. I don't know much about graphic design and am using the specifications from elsewhere in this thread:
I'm going to need a lot of them so I need to keep it cheap. There seem to be a lot of $5 deals - some are 2 logos for $5 (even better..!) But the cheaper deals don't include vector and source files. Are these necessary (or recommended)? What about high resolution and transparency?

Many thanks!

If you want to edit or resize the logos you'll need the vector versions along with the downsized one for online use. For $5 I doubt you'll find the full package anywhere.

If you want them free you can try Logaster and just use the small file.

If you need the full set of files you'll have to look around for the best deal and designer. You can probably get a designer you like and then just order as many as you need and they'll like the repeat work.

You can check here on NP and other sites until you find what you like.

This advice is in general and not necessarily just for Efty however.

•••
Thanks everyone for the great feedback. We ship new features and improvements based on user demand and I am happy to share that as of today you can:

- Upload your own custom header image.
- Write your own Meta description.

Both updates can be found under Settings > Efty Market. If you find any bugs, please email us at [email protected]

•••
Any development on this @Doron Vermaat

It's something we're exploring to add to our 2017 development roadmap. In the short term, its more likely we expand on the current categories so if you have any wishes (drone, vr, cannabis etc) please let us know.

What i can share already is that there will be a big update on the marketplace before the end of the year which is going to be awesome!

•••
It is me personally .. using logomakr.com, free tool :)

Last edited:
•••
Is there any way to delete all the spam offers that come through the platform (unverified) where people just put in text for offers and phone numbers and are in places like Saint Petersburg RU

Spam in un-verified inquiries is indeed annoying and I will make sure that a solution to the issue will be added to our development roadmap for 2017.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back