Domain Empire

Efty Marketplace Example

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I signed up for the EFTY 30-day trial to test the look and landing page customization feastures. I already have a portfolo on another site. I was just curious what other domainers have done to see what features are available etc. I did notice it did not automatically upload my .TV domains but it did look at WHOIS to find most of the others - even those which were expired. I decided to "not publish" most of the Spanish domains on this EFTY site. Anyone have some examples....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone with emoji or IDN domains using Efty landers? I can't figure out how can I make it work without having the "xn--" in URL and the domain name..

•••
Anyone with emoji or IDN domains using Efty landers? I can't figure out how can I make it work without having the "xn--" in URL and the domain name..

Haven't really tested with the direct lander however, in my store I have both examples.

One is a word IDN and it looks normal in the path: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/theIDNhere.com

The other is an emoji type domain and looks like this: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/xn--12345.com

•••
Haven't really tested with the direct lander however, in my store I have both examples.

One is a word IDN and it looks normal in the path: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/theIDNhere.com

The other is an emoji type domain and looks like this: MyEftyStoreSomething.com/domain/xn--12345.com

Can you share the link for emoji one?

•••
@Doron Vermaat ,

Now that Payoneer is no longer in escrow related to our domain name, can you take it off the marketplace?

Thanks.

•••
Have you found your inquiries increase if you open a marketplace at efty or are you just using landing pages per domain without creating an efty marketplace?

•••
•••
We have removed all references to Payoneer from the knowledge base already. Existing users can still use Payoneer Escrow for a while so we have not completely entirely removed them from the platform as of yet. We will soon reach out to all users that still have Payoneer Escrow set-up within Efty to urge them to switch to an alternative such as Escrow.com, PayPal or Stripe.

Doron, will all users have have access to stripe now or will it still be available to ONLY whitelabel account users?

•••
Stripe integration is available on the Profesional plan only.

As for payment/escrow providers: we're currently working with Escrow.com on a much deeper integration that removes a lot (as much as possible) friction from the purchase process and we're also talking with other escrow and payment companies in the domain name aftermarket to explore an additional integration which will be available across all tiers in Efty when we launch.
That sounds great.

Have you guys considered adding the ability for us to invite multiple buyers to place bids on our domains in some type of auction format?

•••
Anyone here have a Efty White Label site?

Before I consider subscribing to the Professional tier I would like to take a look at a site that is white label from beginning to end including Favicon.
I want to make sue that it is really is 100% white label.

Thanks

•••

Attachments

• Favicons-1024x576.png
    Favicons-1024x576.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 280
Last edited:
•••
Doron told me it's only for new accounts, older accounts will pay the old pricing as long as their subscription remains active
TOO MUCH MONEY !

•••
Luckily I got the grandfathered free account for one time fee when efty was in beta. No monthly fees.

how much was the one time fee?

•••
Thanks for all the info guys.

Just interested to know how you guys are getting all the pages indexed into google, bing etc...

And have any of you managed to add JavaScript onto a page - Eg: for lead capturing app on exit intents?

thanks guys!

And massive thanks to Efty

•••
Any plans on including sedo escrow ?Will save me some headache from escrow.com as some buyers cant put up with their verifications.

Thanks.

•••
Doron, you mentioned that you recently sold Roost(.)io via 'Price Upon Request' inquiry. Can this option be applied to landers and/or marketplace or are all themes still displaying 'Make Offer'? Thanks mate.

•••
Hi Mat, yes the PUR option can be applied to the For-Sale landing pages since we introduced 3 different versions of them which you can read about here: https://blog.efty.com/2019/10/23/price-upon-request-an-alternative-for-make-offer-landing-pages/

For the marketplace themes, it's not possible yet to enable this (yet) but the cool things these days is that you could host all of Efty's for-sale landing pages on a sub-domain too. So in my case, I choose to host my landing pages on a sub-domain of my marketplace. Try visiting MovingUp.com or Altcoin.com to see this in action.

Nice. Thanks for that Doron.

•••
•••
Hi. Any 2020 Efty users care to showcase their marketplace?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back