IT.COM

Efty is here: Great software helping domainers make more money.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When I started domaining 2 years ago it didn't took long before I realized I got disorganized. With a growing portfolio of so many domains at different registrars, listed at multiple marketplaces and parking companies, things began to slip through the cracks.​

I lost the overview, often forgetting to add or remove domains from marketplaces and in some cases even forgot to renew valuable domains. I needed a tool to help me manage my portfolio and to give me clear insight in my performance as a domainer so I reached out to long term friend and software genius @lionel_efty and we decided to build Efty.

Here’s why you are going to love domaining with Efty:

Efty helps you manage your portfolio, giving you clear insight in your performance whilst helping you to boost leads, sales and revenues. It is the starting point for all your domaining activities. Say goodbye to endless mailbox searches and farewell to eye-numbing spreadsheets. With Efty you gain control of your portfolio, make informed decisions, save time & money and increase sales!

Efty already has a myriad of great features. Here are some of the best so far:​

Join our free beta for and help us make Efty even better!

We’re working hard on turning Efty into the one tool that every domainer will love to use and we need your help and feedback to make that happen. Sign up for a free beta account today and please let us know your comments, questions and ideas for further improvement in the comments below or directly through the feedback field in the application.

Doron & @lionel_efty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Doron Vermaat -- is every domain on https:// ?

Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread.

•••
@Doron Vermaat -- is every domain on https:// ?

Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread.

We're currently working on enabling SSL (https) for the marketplace domains and with a bit of luck this should roll out within a few weeks. For the individual For-Sale landing pages, adding SSL won't be possible in the near future because we're talking more than 100k+ domain names and installing SSL certificates for that many domains would be a mission impossible (not even to mention the costs of it).

That said, we're aware of the increased importance of SSL on all web pages in the future so we're closely watching the space and have several ideas about options we can offer our users.

Most important is that ALL Buy-It-Now forms on the Efty platform (both on the marketplace and the individual For-Sale landing pages) already make use of https so that buyers can enter their data with confidence.

•••
Hi @Doron Vermaat yes it's looking like SSL per domain is not possible everywhere... have you a 301 forwarding url we can use, is that a practical solution?

•••
Hi @Doron Vermaat yes it's looking like SSL per domain is not possible everywhere... have you a 301 forwarding url we can use, is that a practical solution?

Expect an update on this shortly, were looking into a couple of solutions right now.

•••
•••
just one thing :

Plz, disable the escrow icon and text on make offer LANDING PAGE THEME, especially if I have not selected any escrow or pay service.

Screenshot_10.png

•••
just one thing :

Plz, disable the escrow icon and text on make offer LANDING PAGE THEME, especially if I have not selected any escrow or pay service.

Show attachment 72681

Can you please the domain name where this happening? I cannot replicate the issue.

•••
•••
I’d just like to say that using efty in conjunction with all my other sales techniques has worked wonders for my sales conversions over the past 3 months. I highly recommend efty to anyone who is selling domains.

•••
I’d just like to say that using efty in conjunction with all my other sales techniques has worked wonders for my sales conversions over the past 3 months. I highly recommend efty to anyone who is selling domains.

10000000000000% agree

•••
Can you please the domain name where this happening? I cannot replicate the issue.

can you help me with this, I need this information for my FAQ page for buyers,

How buy a domain name through Efty and Payoneers, i means, what happens after you make click on buy now button until the buyer has the domain, including the review time.

Last edited:
•••
@Doron Vermaat

I think I found a problem, I have tried to find the answer of how to buy in payoneer by myself and this is what I find.

When you click on the buy now button and go to the page :

https://www.efty.com/market/buy_it_now_payoneer/domain/nthl/

you add a username and email, an then make click onanother Buy now, an get this message :

Congratulations, the transaction has been initiated! Please check your email account and confirm your email address with Payoneer Escrow so that you can submit your payment for the domain name.

Then, Payoneer sends you and email like this

Screenshot_4.png

so you do the typical thing to confirm the account, but when you finally enter your account there is nothing related to the domain order

Screenshot_5.png

even if you repeat the same action, with your own username from a verified account, nothing of that order is ever reflected in your account.

in fact, I have not yet found the way to buy the domain from the buy now Payoneer button.

Is this wrong or is this how it works?

Last edited:
•••
Okay, I will admit I looked for this info in the thread and gave up so if it is repetitive, please forgive me.

Just want to say after much looking I find Efty and undeveloped to have the nicest landing pages.Undeveloped is free to park but there is a 9% commission. Efty is not free to park, but there is 0 commission (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Assuming beyond that, all things are pretty much equal which brings me to my question. Can the Epik checkout feature be integrated with both? I know the history between Epik and undeveloped but my interest now is leaning more to Efty. My assumption is that it would be easy to do with Efty since they are not acting as a payment processor.

Any help/advice/direction would be appreciated!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back