IT.COM

Efty is here: Great software helping domainers make more money.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When I started domaining 2 years ago it didn't took long before I realized I got disorganized. With a growing portfolio of so many domains at different registrars, listed at multiple marketplaces and parking companies, things began to slip through the cracks.​

I lost the overview, often forgetting to add or remove domains from marketplaces and in some cases even forgot to renew valuable domains. I needed a tool to help me manage my portfolio and to give me clear insight in my performance as a domainer so I reached out to long term friend and software genius @lionel_efty and we decided to build Efty.

Here’s why you are going to love domaining with Efty:

Efty helps you manage your portfolio, giving you clear insight in your performance whilst helping you to boost leads, sales and revenues. It is the starting point for all your domaining activities. Say goodbye to endless mailbox searches and farewell to eye-numbing spreadsheets. With Efty you gain control of your portfolio, make informed decisions, save time & money and increase sales!

Efty already has a myriad of great features. Here are some of the best so far:​

Join our free beta for and help us make Efty even better!

We’re working hard on turning Efty into the one tool that every domainer will love to use and we need your help and feedback to make that happen. Sign up for a free beta account today and please let us know your comments, questions and ideas for further improvement in the comments below or directly through the feedback field in the application.

Doron & @lionel_efty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Receiving Spam email from Make Inquiry page. Screenshot ( http://prntscr.com/b2sw5q ) .
and When marketplace will be available.

•••
Receiving Spam email from Make Inquiry page. Screenshot ( http://prntscr.com/b2sw5q ) .
and When marketplace will be available.

We're working on implementing email verification on all offers which should prevent any spam from coming through.

•••
We're working on implementing email verification on all offers which should prevent any spam from coming through.
Thanks and When Efty marketplace will be available to use.

•••
@sumosan There's a solution for this. Use the following format (on all your domains): http://www.efty.com/market/d/bandmanager.com/

Let me know if this works for you.

Very helpful. I was also looking for such "direct links" to landers, to be able to use them at "for sale banners" at parking.

Bulk editing landing pages will be included in next week's update. I will update here once it's live.

Was it launched already? In fact, bulk edit of "DOMAIN USP'S" would be helpful. Can't see it now.

Overall, I spent some time on learning Efty yesterday and I think landing pages look really great. I say so based on years of constant testing probably everything, looking for best productivity in terms of sales. I expect great conversions and I'll be switching part of portfolio now to check it.
Simple, clean and just beautiful landing page can't disturb in supporting sales and likely helps, especially for generic names for small business / for people who don't need to be familiar with the process of buying a domain name, marketplaces etc.

Very good project Efty! Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
I like the domain age feature though for some reason it does not pull this info for .TV domains - has to be entered manually. The landing pages look nice.

•••
Increased lead quality with verified inquiries.
As one of our users expressed it nicely not long ago, the β€˜Make an Offer’ form on Efty For-Sale landing pages is the heart of what we offer to domain name investors. The email inquiries you receive trough Efty should be the offers and leads that you turn into sales so it has our highest priority to kill any type of spam or fake inquiries.

As our service continues to grow rapidly in popularity among domainers and the number of domains in our zone-file has exploded Efty has also become a much tastier target for spambots.

Because the different captcha solutions on the market today only solve part of the problem we decided to implement a solution that eliminates all possible spam and unidentified offers on your domain names. As of today, anyone making an offer on your domain through your Efty For-Sale landing pages has to verify their inquiry via email. This is a one-click process so we keep things incredibly easy for those submitting an offer on your domain name.

tumblr_inline_o79wg5A7Ci1szufqr_500.png

What this means for you is that any offer or inquiry that hits your inbox from now on is 101% guaranteed coming from the sender whose details you’ll find in the email.

This simple but effective solution should significantly increase your lead quality and weed out the fast majority of spam or trolls.

•••
img

Thanks @Doron Vermaat for this nice implement. They are probably sending phishing emails using inquiry form.. i hope these spam's will stop now.

•••
@Doron Vermaat Still receiving spam emails. The new verification implement working fine on landing pages but the domains which are in catalogue list, When someone send an inquiry from there we are still receiving email without email verification.

•••
@Doron Vermaat Still receiving spam emails. The new verification implement working fine on landing pages but the domains which are in catalogue list, When someone send an inquiry from there we are still receiving email without email verification.

Hi Shams, please forward the email to [email protected] and we'll look into it.

•••
•••
Good to see efty is improving. I have two requests.

1) Please remove my name from the inquiry email. It is useless. I am replying from my company email and I don't want buyers to see my name. I have to delete it every time I reply to an inquiry.

2) Please show geo location in the inquiry email.

•••
Very helpful. I was also looking for such "direct links" to landers, to be able to use them at "for sale banners" at parking.

Was it launched already? In fact, bulk edit of "DOMAIN USP'S" would be helpful. Can't see it now.

Overall, I spent some time on learning Efty yesterday and I think landing pages look really great. I say so based on years of constant testing probably everything, looking for best productivity in terms of sales. I expect great conversions and I'll be switching part of portfolio now to check it.
Simple, clean and just beautiful landing page can't disturb in supporting sales and likely helps, especially for generic names for small business / for people who don't need to be familiar with the process of buying a domain name, marketplaces etc.

Very good project Efty! Thanks!

At the moment you can bulk edit the BIN and minimum offer (among other things). Bulk editing USP's is on our todo list. I think we should be able to tackle that after we push the revamped marketplace designs live.

•••
Say hello to Google Analytics integration. With Google Analytics you now have additional insight and data points on your traffic, in addition to the stats already offered by Efty.

Setting up Google Analytics for your domains is easy as 123.

For-Sale landing pages:

Log in to Google Analytics account, and go to the Admin page. From there select the Property drop down menu and create a new property.

tumblr_inline_o8cr6vNALT1szufqr_500.png

On the Create property page enter a name for the the property, such as β€œEfty landers”. Enter one of your Efty domain names into the website URL box – this can be any domain in your Efty account that is currently using our name servers. Upon submitting the form, your property ID will be created starting with UA-… This is your Analytics tracking ID:

tumblr_inline_o8crbpNRQh1szufqr_500.png

Once you have the tracking ID, all you have to do is then copy and paste this tracking ID in your Efty Settings > Marketplace page.

You should be able to see domain data in your Google Analytics account within 24 hours. A data breakdown per domain name can be viewed using the hostname dimension.

Efty Marketplace:

Log in to Google Analytics account, and go to the Admin page. From there select the Property drop down menu and Create a new property.

On the Create property page enter a name for the the property, such as β€œEfty marketplace”. Enter the url of your Efty powered marketplace into the website URL box. Upon submitting the form, your property ID will be created starting with UA-… This is your Analytics tracking ID:

Once you have the tracking ID, all you have to do is then copy and enter this tracking ID in your Efty Settings > Marketplace page.

Last but not least, we’ve been busy putting the finishing touches on the brand new Efty marketplace. It’s going to be a real game changer and we can’t wait to share it with you very soon!

•••
@Doron Vermaat Thanks for new google Analytics feature. When you are going to launch Efty marketplace.

•••
•••
The wait is over: the new marketplace themes are here.
I’m very excited to share that we just launched two brand new marketplace themes which allows you to create your own custom domain shop in minutes.

With the new designs you can market your domain name portfolio using a custom domain and sell your domains from a slick, professional looking and responsive marketplace without paying a dollar in commission

The first two themes to hit the marketplace galley are:

Borgen: www.thedomainstore.com Sands: www.namerockstar.com

tumblr_inline_o8rjwtpSZQ1szufqr_500.png

You could already use a custom domain, upload your own logo and write your own title and intro text but now you can also choose matching colors for the site’s text and navigation and pick a background from a fresh gallery of high-quality images. Thanks to a deep integration with the Escrow.com platform you can now also set a minimum offer amount and integrate BIN (buy it now) buttons. Any BIN prices or minimum offer amounts already appointed to your For-Sale landing pages will be synced automatically with your new marketplace.

Table or Tile:

Brandable enthusiast will be thrilled to learn that the new themes let you showcase domains in both a table and tile view, with the tile view allowing you to highlight domains with logos directly in the search results and on the homepage.

tumblr_inline_o8riw8KqI01szufqr_500.png

Get set up:

The new marketplace themes are only supported for users who have a custom domain set up for their Efty marketplace. If you already have a custom domain set up for your Efty marketplace we have automatically moved you over to the new Borgen theme. Just login and click the Efty Market button in the top menu of the application to set your preferred theme, upload or change your logo, write your intro text, select a background, choose Tile or Table view and customize the colors of your site.

Each theme allows you to feature up to nine premium domains on the homepage (this was previously called β€œPinned” domains and you could only select three of them). If you have not selected any premium domains yet Efty automatically shows the nine latest domains you’ve added to your account as premium domains. To feature a domain on the homepage of your marketplace, just search for the domain in your Efty account, click Edit and check the β€œPremium” box under the Marketing tab.

To track traffic and measure engagement on your new marketplace you can integrate Google Analytics tracking which we added last week.

Want to share your marketplace or need some help getting started? Tweet us at @eftycom, drop us an email at [email protected] or give us a shout out on theEfty Marketplace showcase thread on NamePros. We love to help and/or check out your marketplace!

Here’s to more sales,

Doron Vermaat

Co-Founder, Efty

•••
Hi , I wanted to know if all the traffic/type-ins are by humans and not bots.

Last time I user efty , a few months ago I received a lot of traffic on my domains and you said that these are via bots.

Is this fixed now?

•••
•••
Either spammers managed to crack the confirmation phase or someone was extremely motivated to send me "warface1234" offer :rolleyes:

"Name
umge

Email
lyutikov91 # bk.ru

Phone
warface1234

IP Address
85.26.241.xxx

Offer
warface1234

3 "offers" like that in 2 minutes...

•••
Doron Vermaat is there any way to upload logo's faster or uploading logo's for each and every listing one by one is the only way.

•••
•••
•••
How about the ability to add simple html (USP area).
I would like to include "See other names" link to the separate list / portfolio.
I don't don't really need a full marketplace just a simple one page with links to landers.

•••
I've read about lifetime membership somewhere, does it apply to all members? I just joined Efty like 2 days ago

•••
How about the ability to add simple html (USP area).
I would like to include "See other names" link to the separate list / portfolio.
I don't don't really need a full marketplace just a simple one page with links to landers.

You can add simple html (such as a hyperlink) in the description field of the For-Sale landing page.

I've read about lifetime membership somewhere, does it apply to all members? I just joined Efty like 2 days ago

The lifetime membership was exclusively for beta testers and the deadline for this offer expired last year October. Current plans are really affordable, especially considering all the features you will get and you can subscribe monthly or annually.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back