Dynadot

Efty is here: Great software helping domainers make more money.

NameSilo
Watch
When I started domaining 2 years ago it didn't took long before I realized I got disorganized. With a growing portfolio of so many domains at different registrars, listed at multiple marketplaces and parking companies, things began to slip through the cracks.​

I lost the overview, often forgetting to add or remove domains from marketplaces and in some cases even forgot to renew valuable domains. I needed a tool to help me manage my portfolio and to give me clear insight in my performance as a domainer so I reached out to long term friend and software genius @lionel_efty and we decided to build Efty.

Here’s why you are going to love domaining with Efty:

Efty helps you manage your portfolio, giving you clear insight in your performance whilst helping you to boost leads, sales and revenues. It is the starting point for all your domaining activities. Say goodbye to endless mailbox searches and farewell to eye-numbing spreadsheets. With Efty you gain control of your portfolio, make informed decisions, save time & money and increase sales!

Efty already has a myriad of great features. Here are some of the best so far:​

Join our free beta for and help us make Efty even better!

We’re working hard on turning Efty into the one tool that every domainer will love to use and we need your help and feedback to make that happen. Sign up for a free beta account today and please let us know your comments, questions and ideas for further improvement in the comments below or directly through the feedback field in the application.

Doron & @lionel_efty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Curious to know what is the best converting landing page at the moment in terms of number of domains deployed on / number of visitors / number of leads?

•••
Curious to know what is the best converting landing page at the moment in terms of number of domains deployed on / number of visitors / number of leads?

At the moment we don't have started analyzing any data on this yet but we'll surely will do so in the future, The most used/popular design so far is Kiffer.

•••
Is there a way to take the Phone Number field out of the landing page? I feel like it could be a deterrent to someone making an inquiry. They might not want to give up their phone number, but feel they have to in order to complete the form and may just go away without inquiring.

•••
How can i bulk modify? like setting landing pages.

•••
Is there a way to take the Phone Number field out of the landing page? I feel like it could be a deterrent to someone making an inquiry. They might not want to give up their phone number, but feel they have to in order to complete the form and may just go away without inquiring.

Hi Nat. You can hide the Phone number field from the Make Offer form but the field is optional, meaning the buyer or interested party is not forced to leave a phone number when making an offer.

How can i bulk modify? like setting landing pages.

Go to your Domains overview. Select the domains you like to bulk edit (up to a 100 domains max), click the "Edit Selection" button on the top of the grid and then click "Bulk Edit".

•••
Go to your Domains overview. Select the domains you like to bulk edit (up to a 100 domains max), click the "Edit Selection" button on the top of the grid and then click "Bulk Edit".[/QUOTE]

I did that. Thanks for your help.

•••
@Doron-Vermaat

I did an experiment: I added a domain with a (supposed) renewal cost of $2,000 and purchase price of $8.
That decreased my Cockpit: Profit by $2,000. I though it should be decreased by $8.
So, may I ask how is profit calculated? Maybe it is a projected profit at the end of the year or something?
Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Will you be adding "categories" to the marketplace? I'd like to sort my domains by "keyword domains", "6 letters", etc.

•••
@Doron-Vermaat

I did an experiment: I added a domain with a (supposed) renewal cost of $2,000 and purchase price of $8.
That decreased my Cockpit: Profit by $2,000. I though it should be decreased by $8.
So, may I ask how is profit calculated? Maybe it is a projected profit at the end of the year or something?
Thanks!

I responded to your email. As mentioned we have a big revamp planned for all financial statistics and I will update everyone here about these upcoming changes when the time is there.

Will you be adding "categories" to the marketplace? I'd like to sort my domains by "keyword domains", "6 letters", etc.

Yes we will. And visitors to your marketplace will be able to sort a search based on the number of characters, like max 6 for example. These are the current categories. If we missed any please feel free to make suggestions.

$domain_categories[] = 'Arts';
$domain_categories[] = 'Business';
$domain_categories[] = 'Brandable';
$domain_categories[] = 'Shopping';
$domain_categories[] = 'Entertainment';
$domain_categories[] = 'Computers & Technology';
$domain_categories[] = 'Internet';
$domain_categories[] = 'Recreation & Travel';
$domain_categories[] = 'Society';
$domain_categories[] = 'Sports';
$domain_categories[] = 'Health';
$domain_categories[] = 'Career & Education';
$domain_categories[] = 'Home & Garden';
$domain_categories[] = 'Games';
$domain_categories[] = 'Adult';
$domain_categories[] = 'Finance';
$domain_categories[] = 'Transportation';
$domain_categories[] = 'Numeric';
$domain_categories[] = 'Short domains';
$domain_categories[] = 'Other';

@korganian already suggested we add the following:

legal
clothing
food
pets

Last edited:
•••
Can you give an estimate when the category update will come out?

•••
Can you give an estimate when the category update will come out?

We're about to start getting some design concepts for the renewed marketplace within the next few days and we aim to have decided on the categories by then as well so if you have any suggestions or wishes please share them with us now.

•••
We're aware of 1 and 2 and work on getting this fixed asap.
It's been a month - how much more do we have to wait?
Both templates that I like still show my email...
You can hide the Phone number field from the Make Offer form
? How do I do that?
Also there should be some indication that this field is optional.

•••
For-Sale landing Pages made easy, new designs and more!
It’s been a few weeks since our last update but I can assure you we’ve been very busy with further improving Efty and making the platform easier to use for both new and existing users. So, what’s new?

For-Sale landing pages: point and done!

As of today, new domain names that are added to your Efty account are automatically added to our parking zone-files. This means that all you have to do is point your domain name’s name servers to ns1.eftydns.com and ns2.eftydns.com and your For-Sale landing pages are live.

Pepper, Mokum and Rising: Three new For-Sale landing page designs.

We’ve added three fresh new designs to the For-Sale landing page Theme gallery and are collaborating with one of our favorite publishers in the domain name industry to release a few more custom designs shortly.

The three latest additions to the Theme gallery are:

• Rising (with logo)
    Easy on-boarding for new users:

New users have their portfolios added to Efty within minutes with our new on-boarding tool that does a reverse Whois lookup on the email address (or addresses) of the user. If adding your domain portfolio to Efty was the biggest roadblock preventing you from becoming an active user in the past you should definitely sign-up for a new trial and kick the tires.

Stay tuned for another big announcement in a couple of weeks!

•••
@bluebox The bug that showed contact details on landing pages has been killed.

•••
Am i the only one having problem parking .de domains on efty?
Noticed nobody has talked about it.

•••
Am i the only one having problem parking .de domains on efty?
Noticed nobody has talked about it.

Hi Josh, it should work fine for .de. We did some upgrades on our name servers last night which caused some downtime. Maybe this was the case? Can you share one or two .de domains you have issues with?

•••
•••
Hi Josh, it should work fine for .de. We did some upgrades on our name servers last night which caused some downtime. Maybe this was the case? Can you share one or two .de domains you have issues with?
Sure Doron.

One of them is Holo/Wear dot de

•••
Sure Doron.

One of them is Holo/Wear dot de

It seems the nameservers for that domain currently point at ParkingCrew, not Efty.

•••
It seems the nameservers for that domain currently point at ParkingCrew, not Efty.
Already tried pointing to efty but keeps giving back error message; i just forwarded the message to you.

•••
@Doron Vermaat:
As I said I am happy with Efty, with 2 nice sales in March, but there is an issue that you could address:
I keep getting a lot of clicks on Buy it Now button with most of them coming from people who have no intention to buy. Every click automatically starts Escrow transaction, which is then active for 10 days waiting for a payment. After a click I have to manually take down the BIN prices at Efty to avoid double sales. It becomes a problem when there are so many false transactions. Sometimes I even get several BIN clicks from one spammer, and several Escrow transactions started. And I cannot know it is a false transaction until several days later...
1. Could you implement an optional email confirmation of a Buyer before he can start Escrow? I have this feature at other domain sales platform, and it helps to eliminate spammers.
2. Could you associate the first BIN click with automatic change in sale method from BIN to "Offer" or to "Not For Sale" to avoid double Escrow transactions?

•••
@Andish We're looking into email verification for buyers and those that inquire about your names. As for 2, we will look into that too. Makes sense!

•••
Help us pick the best domain name marketplace design.

Offering a customizable domain name marketplace and enable domain name investors to generate leads from end-users without paying a dollar in commissions has been one of the many drivers behind Efty’s success so far.

We are proud to host and manage domain name marketplaces for hundreds of domain name investors across the globe and sent thousands of offers and inquiries from end user buyers to our users every month.

Great domain names deserve a great marketplace

The custom marketplace is one of the features in Efty for which we receive a constant stream of request, ideas and suggestions. We’re listening to you!

A massive redesign of the custom marketplace is currently in the works and some of the many exciting new changes is that soon you will be able to specify your own color scheme, pick a background image from a gallery of high quality photos and last but not least showcase your domains with logos (if that’s your thing).

To get a fresh perspective on design options we decided to tap into the very talented design community over at 99Designs and hold a contest for a fresh new design that is professional, responsive and with great UX.

tumblr_inline_o5toxbT6Fa1szufqr_500.png

Here’s where you come in:

We’ve narrowed down 100+ submissions to eight designs and we need your help to decide on the very best. Head over to https://99designs.hk/web-design/vote-mwr6yw and leave your rating and comments.

Don’t forget to tell us why you like (or don’t like) the designs you’re rating! (And, yes, each will have a beautiful, mobile-friendly version.)

•••
Bug report: in Insingts -> Landing Pages, sorting by visitors, extensions etc. does not work.

UPD: Now it works OK. Must have been a glitch.

Last edited:
•••
I would like the ability to remove "make an offer" from the contact form.
For some of the names I have a firm BIN and I don't want to haggle - "make an offer" suggests I'm willing to sell for less.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back