IT.COM

Easily.uk - The worst f**** registrar I have ever seen.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GeorgeQuang

Established Member
Impact
Just let you know that i got a domain through NameJet Auction, and its registrar is Easily.uk now.
When it was nearly expired, i placed a transfer order away from them, and ... my account was suspended.
I didn't know why. There weren't any emails to notify. Couldn't contact anyone through phones.
When i emailed them, just the automatically emails answer. No one was in charge.
So i decided to pay f***** shit fee about 19 GPB for them to let my account re-active and... nothing happened.
F*** them, stay away from them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing your experience...

•••
Just let you know that i got a domain through NameJet Auction, and its registrar is Easily.uk now.
When it was nearly expired, i placed a transfer order away from them, and ... my account was suspended.
I didn't know why. There weren't any emails to notify. Couldn't contact anyone through phones.
When i emailed them, just the automatically emails answer. No one was in charge.
So i decided to pay f***** shit fee about 19 GPB for them to let my account re-active and... nothing happened.
F*** them, stay away from them.

Thanks for the heads up.

They seem super-bad indeed:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.easily.co.uk

Maybe they should rebrand to EasilyTheWorst.uk

•••
UPDATE:
"Thanks you for your email, you can contact our Billing Team to resolve your problem at number XX-XXXX".
Calling this number, just a automatic reply.
Continuing sending email to them
"Thanks you for your email, we just have forward your email to our DNS team, you can contact them directly at [email protected]."

So i wondering "How may staffs does this fucking company have? " They forward, cc to all departures without solving a tiny problem.

•••
Many of these crazy registrars that NJ and SN send domains we win to, are so freaking crazy worst, beyond imagination.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back