IT.COM

Dynadot

NameSilo
Watch
Reviews and information for Dynadot

ICANN accreditted registrar that not may people know about. The domain management interface is easy to navigate and actually makes sense.

One of the best new features is domain deletion within the first 5 days of registration for full credit to be used at a later date.

If you spend more than $500.00 per year, you qualify for our bulk prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
77678 said:
nice llc.
Can you explain a bit further why you gave a very low rating?

•••
Review

My mistake, this is the true value

•••
The Best

I'm kinda wondering why I didnt use them before.

They have the best service, VERY fast updates, and they even allow you to change your name in case you've regged a banana (I've used this feature a LOT).

I got a reply to my query within 10 minutes from their Customer Service

simply the best

and yeah, Go Daddy sucks!

•••
New to Dynadot, but so far so good!

I'm new to DynaDot, but so far so good. I have yet to have to call their Customer Support. When accessing their web site, I've received a message a couple of times that their servers are being updated and to try back, but other than that it's been very smooth. Navigation and domain name search is much easier and faster than Moniker & GoDaddy!

•••
Very Good Registrar

I am happy overall with Dynadot. But they need to include more tld's such as .de, .in, co.in and so on. The price is a little higher than other registrars.

The best thing I like about it is the "grace deletion" which is free for 5 days. I must add this, it's one of my best registrars till date.

•••
Review

Excellent registrar, I have all of my domains with them and I never had a problem.-

•••
Review

Very good registrar. I use them a lot.
First I used them because they accepted Moneybookers. That is a big plus for me who has no paypal.
Then, they have that 5 day tasting, and you pay no fees for that. excellent for people who are not sure about their domain, or for IDN'ers.

customer support is quite good, answer time is okay (less than 10 hours).
Interface is clean and easy to use.

Price is quite good, especially after you spend $500 with them in a year. Then you qualify for bulk pricing.

Overall I consider Dynadot my second choice when I register domains. The only problem with them is that not everybody has an account with them, so that domains are harder to flip.

•••
Review

Dynadot down again for a few hours without any notice.

I found that Dynadot always down after provide API.

This is the fifth time I cannot delete unwanted domain because of the downtime. I lost more than $100 in total because of downtime issue.

Their price is ok and customer support is above average.

I will suggest Dynadot to purchase more server at different datacenter and built at least "2 way cluster" to slove this issue.

Last edited:
•••
It seems like problems was gone

Last edited:
•••
The Best Registrar

The best registrar ever.. Customer Support is the best

•••
•••
Review

Dynadot is just wonderful - their control panel is so easy and everything is smooth unlike Godaddy's cluttered panel

Even after all registrars now have 10$+ prices - they are still the lowest at 8.99$

They develop their website upon the client's feedback - They are much like home

I have many domains there - I even got bulk pricing option and I register domains for cheap

Dynadot is simply the best.

•••
Great features, and a real Godaddy alternative

Although not the cheapest registrar out there, it is the best one i've used. Here are some features i like:

-Can change name servers in bulk
-Can prepay
-Allowed to "taste" domains
-An active help and support forum
-A proper alternative to Godaddy

•••
Review

Fastest control panel with the fastest customer care.

•••
Review

The checkout process is a little slow as I have to enter my card number each time, even though it's on file. Whilst I appreciate the extra security, a couple of seconds can mean all the difference when attempting to snag expired LLLL.com domains. When a name isn't successfully registered, the cost price is credited to my account. Moniker and GoDaddy provide a full refund to my card in this instance, which is better.

I like the five day domain tasting facility where a domain can be manually deleted via the control panel for a full credit. Domain searches at Dynadot are in real-time, which is vital when looking for dropped names.

A good, all round registrar. Second only to Moniker IMO. I would use Dynadot more if their prices were a bit cheaper.

Last edited:
•••
Very reliable

Reliable registrar.
Simple panel, fast dns switching...

•••
To the point

It took me quite a while to find a registrar with PayPal. Thank goodness I used Dynadot. Quite good service.

•••
Dynadot is great!

Dynadot is great - pricing is good, the interface is very fast and easy to use.

It's great that they accept payment by Moneybookers.

As for the customer support, I must tell you that they are fast and friendly. E-mail support works great. I wrote them about a problem with the whois data after a transfer to them on December 2nd, 2007. My e-mail was sent at 11:34 and their reply was at 13:26!

I also like the 5-days domain refund feature.

Good service!

•••
Easy, quick and professional! A++

highly suggest

•••
Simply the best

Dynadot can be described in just three words: simple, neat, great. That's all you have to know.

•••
Outstanding

A breath of fresh air compared to godaddy, who I transferred my domains from. They don't try to force extras on you, which is quite nice. They are also cheaper than godaddy

•••
Nice. I have several domains registered here.

I have several domains in DynaDot. Btw, i have not explored all of its features.

•••
Simply the best.

They are simply the best.

•••
Review

They do very well for me. Prices are reasonable and they allow tasting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back