Dynadot

sales DY.com sells for over $900,000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BoothDomains

Contact us for Domain Brokerage and AcquisitionsVIP Member
Impact
I have just had confirmation that the domain name (DY.com) has been sold for over $900,000 USD ($900k).

The seller 'David Yashar' who owned the name due to it being his initials has sold the name to I presume a Chinese investor.

This shows that the market is once again picking up for these premium names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although a pretty nice sale, I still think it could have sold for more.

•••
Although a pretty nice sale, I still think it could have sold for more.

Sure, but looking at some other LL.com's sales in the last year I think it's still a really good price for the seller:

gj.com - $694,095
qt.com - $615,000
qe.com - $554,000
sx.com - $555,050

•••
DY = Do Yourself.

He should have put it on the market. Probably the seller reacted to direct email.

•••
DY = Do Yourself.

He should have put it on the market. Probably the seller reacted to direct email.
Well, in CAD it would be $1,137,330 :)

•••
I think recons has many 2L.com collections :)

•••
I think recons has many 2L.com collections :)

No ) Used to have quite a few 3L.coms but sold out )
4L has more liquidity and better ROI than 2L and 3L currently, IMHO. Will buy 2L for my own startup in the future, though )

•••
Two letter can be scary; I have seen people selling two letters. But it's not regular letter. I'm not sure how they do it. It looks normal to me.,

•••
Sweet, I can't tell the differences. All I know it's a scam. ...

•••
•••
i am also selling my 4 LLLL domain spxy.com

•••
Oh, I see. they are valuable too?

•••
Recons, 4L. is for sale!

•••
•••
•••
If i had known that these two letter creatures will become freaking valuables; i would have been a multi millionaires ...,

•••
My oldest domains i have purchased was Trysta.com and OilFuel.com. I think they are 17years old..

•••
Does anyone know on here the price of that one word?

•••
Does anyone know on here the price of that one word?

Depends on the word. Sex.com sold for 13++ Millions. Addressively sold for under $50 on NP :|

Trysta.com maybe worth $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx

•••
Depends on the word. Sex.com sold for 13++ Millions. Addressively sold for under $50 on NP :|

Trysta.com maybe worth $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx
Are you serious?

•••
Well what do you think? Estibot's estimate is $580.. All other extensions available. I think it could be used as a first name so someone with that name might pay $x,xxx.

•••
Well what do you think? Estibot's estimate is $580.. All other extensions available. I think it could be used as a first name so someone with that name might pay $x,xxx.
I thought it was too high. But being aged, one word and pronouncible I think you are right. Well they said dot come is more?? :)

•••
You think I can sell this name for $5k?

•••
I thought it was too high. But being aged, one word and pronouncible I think you are right. Well they said dot come is more?? :)

How is Trysta a word?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back