IT.COM

information DSAD.com Unbelievable. Adam Dicker Allegedly Continues to Take Money and Not Provide Services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a true story. The guy in question got in touch with me and is asking for people to corroborate the story.

•••
Nice heads up Shane.

I can't believe DSAD still writes about how new Gs have a future though. :)

UPDATE - Thanks to Shanes, @Domain Shane and @Shane Bellone for the warnings.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice heads up Shane.

I can't believe DSAD still writes about how new Gs have a future though. :)

UPDATE - Thanks to Shanes, @Domain Shane and @Shane Bellone for the warnings.

They have a future for endusers. I've stated many times I question the near future for domain investing.

•••
They have a future for endusers. I've stated many times I question the near future for domain investing.

You know when someone sneezes and they make the sound of the word "Bull****", yeah... that..

•••
People like Adam Dicker will always try to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

If you want to see a real huckster that does a similar thing check out Pat Flynn at SmartPassiveIncome.com. He teaches SEO that hasn't worked since 2010.

He makes $1k a month off of real passive income, and $130k a month off of telling people to sign up for bluehost to earn this $1k in passive income.

These SEO huckesters got addicted the the money, and can't give up telling lies.

The sad thing is that if they took 3 days to learn real SEO they would make a lot more legitimately

•••
The sad thing is that if they took 3 days to learn real SEO they would make a lot more legitimately

Do you have a class on how to make $130K per month in 72 hrs?
I'm sure thousands will be interested

•••
Do you have a class on how to make $130K per month in 72 hrs? I'm sure thousands will be interested

If I did I wouldn't be teaching a class about it.

It's like the lot of these DN blogs.

They teach you how to be a domainer, kind of...
Point you towards good information, sort of...
When you hit a wall and can't seem to be successful they offer you a MASTER CLASS that will help you, maybe...

Last edited:
•••
You know when someone sneezes and they make the sound of the word "Bull****", yeah... that..
You and Dicker, both hiding behind the protection of the Internet. You say whatever you want because you don't have to be accountable. That's the difference between you and I. I have to do what I do and stand beside the people I work with and look them in the eye. I see them in meetings and at conferences . I doubt you'd say the above looking me in the eye. That's how Dicker takes advantage of people. They can't get at him. You say the things you say to me above because I can't get at you.

•••
Do you have a class on how to make $130K per month in 72 hrs?
I'm sure thousands will be interested

I can teach one if you bring in few of those thousands. Tickets will be available at $99. :)
Affiliate commission 30-40%.

•••
You and Dicker, both hiding behind the protection of the Internet. You say whatever you want because you don't have to be accountable. That's the difference between you and I. I have to do what I do and stand beside the people I work with and look them in the eye. I see them in meetings and at conferences . I doubt you'd say the above looking me in the eye. That's how Dicker takes advantage of people. They can't get at him. You say the things you say to me above because I can't get at you.

Actually, Adam Dicker also ripped off people he sold his services to at domain name conferences. He wasn't hiding. He was right there at the conferences brazenly bullshitting people and taking their money and then never delivering anything or just delivering the crappiest websites you've ever seen.

•••
Actually, Adam Dicker also ripped off people he sold his services to at domain name conferences. He wasn't hiding. He was right there at the conferences brazenly bullsh*tting people and taking their money and then never delivering anything or just delivering the crappiest websites you've ever seen.

And don't forget who was holding him in the spotlight as a shining example of what we might aspire to, if we were only worthy:

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20140815.htm

Yes, those types of articles written well after many of us were wondering why an ethically-challenged individual such as Dicker was receiving accolades from industry "insiders." The experts were leading us down to the sewer.
Dicker didn't have to hide. He had plenty of cover at domainer conferences and other venues where naive domainers feel the need to worship at the alter of ego.

•••
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dicker

to deal, swap, or trade with petty bargaining; bargain; haggle.
to barter.
to try to arrange matters by mutual bargaining:
They dickered for hours over some of the finer points of the contract.
non-delivery of services or goods.
He dickered me and I am still waiting for my items.

•••
And don't forget who was holding him in the spotlight as a shining example of what we might aspire to, if we were only worthy:

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20140815.htm

Yes, those types of articles written well after many of us were wondering why an ethically-challenged individual such as Dicker was receiving accolades from industry "insiders." The experts were leading us down to the sewer.
Dicker didn't have to hide. He had plenty of cover at domainer conferences and other venues where naive domainers feel the need to worship at the alter of ego.

1:42 seconds into the video Ron Jackson states: "If you're not already a member, I would definitely recommend going to DNF."

That's after the Adam Dicker bidding scandal: https://www.wired.com/2008/06/godaddy-vp-caug/

That's after the Satan's Playhouse shenanigans: http://www.satellitetoday.com/uncategorized/2003/06/13/mounties-get-their-satellite-pirates/

That's after the WIPO decision pertaining to aolpayment.com: http://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/606425.htm

It's absolutely appalling to me that Ron Jackson would cozy up to Dicker, and actually suggest that you and I contribute in some fashion to anything Dicker is involved with. Sure sounds like you can really trust Ron Jackson to look out for his readers, right? The joke's on us.

•••
Dicker was hiding in plain sight. Some people chose to look the other way.

Actually, Adam Dicker also ripped off people he sold his services to at domain name conferences. He wasn't hiding. He was right there at the conferences brazenly bullsh*tting people and taking their money and then never delivering anything or just delivering the crappiest websites you've ever seen.

The experts were leading us down to the sewer.

1:42 seconds into the video Ron Jackson states: "If you're not already a member, I would definitely recommend going to DNF."

That's after the Adam Dicker bidding scandal: https://www.wired.com/2008/06/godaddy-vp-caug/

That's after the Satan's Playhouse shenanigans: http://www.satellitetoday.com/uncategorized/2003/06/13/mounties-get-their-satellite-pirates/

That's after the WIPO decision pertaining to aolpayment.com: http://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/606425.htm

And maybe the most hurtful, Dicker's involvement in running Mugshot Removal websites extorting money from people who had been arrested.

And the multiple awards for being a Developer? Anyone with knowledge of monetisation could see the claims were unlikely, and anyone with knowledge of websites could see they were very basic Wordrpress installs at vastly inflated prices, often illegally reselling copyright material. Though it did take time to come to light that in so many cases after payment the product was not even delivered.

An hour or two looking around on the net found a lot of verifiably false claims by Dicker himself - too many to ignore, and not just what some could dismiss as ungrateful customers.

The people who praised and promoted Dicker could and should have known better. Maybe they just don't know anything after all.

Last edited:
•••
•••
People like Adam Dicker will always try to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

If you want to see a real huckster that does a similar thing check out Pat Flynn at SmartPassiveIncome.com. He teaches SEO that hasn't worked since 2010.

He makes $1k a month off of real passive income, and $130k a month off of telling people to sign up for bluehost to earn this $1k in passive income.

These SEO huckesters got addicted the the money, and can't give up telling lies.

Dean at Backlinko.com is a wizard at SEO lol.

•••
Dicker was hiding in plain sight. Some people chose to look the other way.

Yes, some chose to look the other way, and that's bad enough in itself. But to continue to bestow accolades on a scumbag after there's plenty of documentation to make the case for "scumbag" status is either very cynical, very stupid, very selfish, very callous, very offending, or all the above. We should all be offended by it. And in my opinion, a guy like Ron Jackson should be ashamed of himself and be forthright with his readers about his shame and apparent lack of concern that an individual he held in high esteem made fools of DnJournal readers.

•••
I have to do what I do and stand beside the people I work with and look them in the eye. I see them in meetings and at conferences . I doubt you'd say the above looking me in the eye.

While this thread may be a few days old, I just wanted to say I appreciate your work (especially informing others), which in my opinion has made the industry a brighter place.

•••
While this thread may be a few days old, I just wanted to say I appreciate your work (especially informing others), which in my opinion has made the industry a brighter place.

Thank you.

•••
•••

I'm actually shocked that you would take such offense at me simply disagreeing with you; it's a strange temperament to have in this situation.

Maybe some of your distain comes from my accurate POV on domain blogs.

It's like the lot of these DN blogs.

They teach you how to be a domainer, kind of...
Point you towards good information, sort of...
When you hit a wall and can't seem to be successful they offer you a MASTER CLASS that will help you, maybe...

After blogging for some time I realized very quickly that it's impossible to give people the tools they need to be fully successful, without creating competition for yourself. I was giving away too much good info that wasn't on any other blog.

If you cant be 100% honest with your audience Shane, then you shouldn't say anything at all. Everyone can agree on that.

As for looking people in the eye, I've got to be honest Shane; after reading the comment section of this article I don't think you should look anyone in the eye any time soon.

•••
As for looking people in the eye, I've got to be honest Shane; after reading the comment section of this article I don't think you should look anyone in the eye any time soon.

I found it eye opening so it should make it easier to look in the eyes :)

•••
Funny, Shane Cultra is doing the exact same thing here when he mentions, “You and Dicker, both hiding behind the protection of the internet.”1 Doesn’t anyone wonder why I have to quote him in MLA format? Shane Cultra is a taking a very hypocritical stance here as he can’t face criticism derived from critical thinking himself as he publicly stated he doesn't want to be "engaged" by me when I find a stance that I disagree with. I can, however, quote him in MLA. And, I find the above statement by Shane Cultra to @DomainVP to be disheartening. If Shane Cultra truly believes this about him, he would allow "engagement" from me.

[1] Cultra, Shane. "DSAD.com Unbelievable. Adam Dicker Allegedly Continues to Take Money and Not Provide Services."NamePros. N.p., 26 Sept. 2016. Web. 18 Oct. 2016.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back