Domain Empire

Dot .GURU

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Show off your .guru domains!

What .gurus Do You Have?

P.S. I have no .guru domains..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So .guru hire popular bloggers, fake reg domains every day, give away 500k domains for free, and buys http://com.com and so on?
I think you are referring to .xyz in this... not sure what you're getting at. Not defending .guru in anyway, I think it's a poor ngTLD unless used for a CTA page.

•••
I think you are referring to .xyz in this... not sure what you're getting at. Not defending .guru in anyway, I think it's a poor ngTLD unless used for a CTA page.

Yup the differance in marketing between the two pretty useless extenstions, whereas one leads to a better aftermarket and one to an non-existent aftermarket. But in the end both are shit, no offence ;)

•••
Yup the differance in marketing between the two pretty useless extenstions, whereas one leads to a better aftermarket and one to an non-existent aftermarket. But in the end both are shit, no offence ;)

Stop holding back ...tell us what you really think!

•••
•••
•••
Games.guru just sold for $10k

•••
I had an offer for a 4L . guru for $2.5K via DNS last week, but the buyer backed out at the last minute.

•••
I will be using DNS for pc.guru

•••
pc(.)guru has a high renewal cost...( I'm a end user).
I have PCs(.)ninja regd for $1 lol

•••
•••
pc(.)guru has a high renewal cost...( I'm a end user).
I have PCs(.)ninja regd for $1 lol
You gotta pay more for more premium names :)

•••
•••
ad.guru is gone too

ad guru.png

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

I used to have about 10 .GURU, but I sold one and never renewed about 7, so now I only have two left. Both with non-premium renewal fees:

- Muscle .guru
- Ibiza .guru

•••
I still own Robot.Guru, and will continue to use it.

•••
•••
I have my .guru list here as under:

Apps.guru
Ads.guru
Download.guru
Account.guru
Accounts.guru
Mumbai.guru
Kochi.guru

Games.guru just sold @ $ 10000 on SEDO.

thanks,

•••
Actually, I have no dot gurus at present. But trying to get more information about new gTLDS which is beneficial for my future business. ;)

•••
NY.guru

New York Guru

New York City Guru sold for $1,250

Feeling the 2 letter domains love!

BTW Game.guru just sold for $6,800

•••
•••
•••
•••
I like robot ... anyway .guru is hard to digest for me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back