Dynadot

Don't post your actual domain name for appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Patsbox7

Impact
I see this over and over, and even I am smart enough to figure out not to do it, and I am as green as they come. DON'T FU***** POST YOUR ACTUAL DOMAIN NAME FOR AN APPRAISAL! If someone is considering buying your name, they are going to google it, find your post and find out everyone thinks it is worthless. If you must have these people's opinion use domainname DOT com etc. 99.9% of people interested in your name are going to do a background search on it, and find that you posted it here and everyone got their kicks from shi***** on your dreams. These guys on here are ALMOST as ruthless as the mafia they call vintage Rolex collectors.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
If someone is considering buying your name, they are going to google it, find your post and find out everyone thinks it is worthless.

Maybe don't put worthless domains in your portfolio and this wouldn't be a problem

•••
•••
yep i just googled some info and big g bring me here

it's not a bad thing to go back and read old threads

in fact, one may be able to read opinions of others who may no longer post here.

i was curious because I got a "like" from a 7 year old thread. :)

imo...

•••
I don't understand why the appraisal section is even indexable. @NamePros let's get the appraisal section hidden.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back