IT.COM

events DomainX in Delhi - Are you coming?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
The domaining conference of India, DomainX is going to be held in Delhi, the capital of India, at Hotel Shangri-La from 5-7 August.

After two successful execution by the team, this is the third time when they are hosting the conference with some of the most phenomenal people you could think of in domain industry, as Speakers.

Frank Schilling is going to be there at the conference as a speaker. As the word goes in the community, his energy is un-matchable, which is one of things that you see in billionaires.

The conference organizers are working extremely hard to make this event a grand success.

As an extension of the conference, they have added BlogX, which is another conference catering to the blog owners. Since blogging and domaining are related by and large, I think this is going to be thoughtful addition.

I happened to meet the organizers at the venue where the conference is going to be held, and I could see a huge dedication in the team.
People from across the country flew to the venue to arrange everything that could enhance the experience for both - the attendees and the speakers, to the utmost.
Every small detail was taken into consideration and I was glad to see them work, hold meetings, discuss, debate and organize everything to the very perfection.

As for me, I am eagerly waiting for the conference.
The registrations are almost full, even beyond they expected.

Upon my suggestion, they agreed to add just a few more registrations so that more people may benefit from this. I plan to include Entrepreneur and domainer community alike, which was the aim to extend a few more registrations.

In case you have missed out purchasing the tickets, here is a link to a discounted pass:

http://domainx2016.eventbrite.com?discount=NAMEPROS

Let's catch up at DomainX and BlogX and discuss all about domaining, startup, business, entrepreneurship, blogging, traffic, SEO, Donald trump and what not!!

Looking forward to meeting you at the conference.

PM me if you are coming! I am so excited to network with you people.

You can check out more about the conference here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back