IT.COM

DomainX organizers are already in Bangalore to welcome you: Are you coming?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
DomainX 2015, the largest domaining conference in India and probably the second largest in the world, is just about to commence.
The organizer, Manmeet Pal Singh(NP id @Soofi ) has already reached Bangalore two days ahead of it, for a final check, to make this one of the best domaining conference in history.

This conference will be a massive networking platform for all, to get in touch with some of the who's who of the domaining industry.
In DomainX 2014, I met a few friends from NamePros as well.

If you are attending the conference, why not put a yes in the comment, connect and exchange contact info, so that you don't miss out on meeting your buddies in the 1000+ attendees that the conference will have.

Good Luck to the organizers and all those who are attending the conference. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes.

I can be reached at 09814110007. I reached 6 days in advance to make sure you all have the best of experience. Thanks Arpit!

•••
Yes, I am coming! :laugh:

I am reaching there on 6th's evening! Send me a PM and we will meet up, discuss domain names and have fun! :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Shahil

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back