Dynadot

DomainSpa rejecting 93% of traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I currently have http://www.premierticket.net parked with domainspa, currently it has been getting 60-115 impressions.

From the 227 impressions only 14 have been accepted, and I have no earning, is this normal?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
unfortunately it is... but you can now you can choose another provider through them to get credit for your normally unacceptable traffic.

•••
the thing i don't understand is that most of the traffic is from uk and usa, and it is suppose to be accepted.

•••
Use the links under "Dynamic parking" in your DomainSpa account.

•••
The parking sites must look after themselves and their advertisers -- thus look after us domain owners. If it works for them - only then can domain parking work for us. Premier tickets as in one of the WORLD's must followed league English premeirship will probably get very global traffic.

Then dont park with domain spa . They very clearly show the list of some hundred countries that they dont credit cliks for INCLUDING singapore where anyhting British is huge.

So Switch. The most global parking most geo targeted ads is Sedo. IMO.

Good luck,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back