NameSilo

domainsite.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
domainsite.com suddently remove 4 domains from my account.. ridiculous..!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any Reason behind it - ?

•••
dont know...

why..

i had 25 free domains..

i got another 75 from my frineds

total 100s

now they are just 96

•••
Maybe you should ask them? Could be a security breach.

•••
Or maybe they think you registered more than 25 free .info's... contact customer support!

•••
Anthony said:
Or maybe they think you registered more than 25 free .info's... contact customer support!
i think that is so as well

•••
"Friends?" or is you as well. Domainsite monitors the .info registration.

•••
Yeah they log IP addresses, I'd contact them asap.

•••
Good luck to you on getting back the domains.

•••
i guess these friends that regged the names werent under instruction or coaching by you were they by any chance. :lol: i see a huge list of 100names all on the same theme. Ah well, good luck to ya, guess youve done nothing wrong..

But i do smile when i imagine the scene

"No ma, thats double click where it says search. Ok now youve given them your credit card details, no you wont be charged anything, i promise. Look if you get charged anything, ill pay you back. Ok so now type in 'skinnygirlstakeit....... .info' :lol:

No intimation or connection with your or anyones mother intended.

•••
Feel free to update us with the response/explanation you get from them.

•••
i dont think i have should ask them.. what if they delete all other 71 domain other then mine?

•••
Were thay worth much? Man, that sucks.

GOD BLESS

•••
dotcommakers said:
i dont think i have should ask them.. what if they delete all other 71 domain other then mine?
they shouldn't....it will just give them a bad image

•••
these .info domains are worthles..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back