IT.COM

debate Domains with Hyphens vs 3 word domains ❗️( or more )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
What makes more sense...❓

2 ( 3 ) word domains with hyphens vs 2 ( 3 ) word domains

Sample : Decentralized-Bank.com ( short ) vs DecentralizedDigitalBank.com ( long )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In recent years it seems aftermarket sales are trending more towards shorter domains. Three-word domains do sell on occasion but with the exception of geo real estate names the last few years i have let most of them drop.

However I would suggest that rather than trying to hit a home run with a straw, you spend money to buy an aluminum bat where at least the odds are much better.

•••
•••
Some domains are inherently long ..... NewYorkRealestate SouthernCaliforniaRealestate for a quick example, imagine putting hyphens between the words, you be nuts to base a portfolio around this way of thinking imo

•••
Some domains are inherently long ..... NewYorkRealestate SouthernCaliforniaRealestate for a quick example, imagine putting hyphens between the words, you be nuts to base a portfolio around this way of thinking imo
What do you see here :

METALEARNING - Meta Learning - Metal Earning ?

Hyphens make sense

Sample

wirfuerdeutschland ❗
What do you recognize ❓

•••
I am well aware Germans use hyphens to separate long words. Still not the favored option in the western world

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back