NameSilo

DomainHop is for REAL! Got PAID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just received my first payment from DomainHop.com.

I'm staying...

Included "referral" revenue as well.

HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DAY :gl:

Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ZuraX said:
My domains dont get much traffic at all. Any of you want to sell me a good domain thats got traffic for my NP$ I have now? :P

Eh, "good traffic" to me is any amount that gets me at least .03 a day, as that is the "Breakeven" point for me. Anything over that, icing on the cake.

My streak of "hyphen-buying" that didn't meet with much approval, has provided some winners with immigrant-law.us averaging $.75 a day (75 cents, just to make that clear).

-Allan

•••
I just want enough traffic that I make $50 a month :P

•••
ZuraX said:
I just want enough traffic that I make $50 a month :P

Not for 320 NP$ ;)

Heck, you get enough of those domains and you'll be sitting pretty.

-Allan

•••
hehe My plan for 2005 is to make $1000 a month :P

•••
well so far this year ive made $20 in about 3 weeks :) im happy with that!!! Also referal links help!

•••
ummm you mean last year... 2005 is only a day old....

•••
For those of you who are "getting paid" ... :kickass: ... would you tell me/us what types of sites we are talking about?? Are they game related... net working... XXX... what??? :laugh:

And how are you driving traffic to your sites??

Thanks!!

Lyte

•••
Lyte said:
For those of you who are "getting paid" ... :kickass: ... would you tell me/us what types of sites we are talking about?? Are they game related... net working... XXX... what??? :laugh:

And how are you driving traffic to your sites??

Thanks!!

Lyte

A little bit of all of the above :)

Driving traffic is more of a science, but another idea I've used recently is I got a site heavily google indexed for images, and now it's getting a few hits a day from people searching google images. I hope it improves, but sooner or later the site will be taken down unless the revenue goes up, and when it does go down, it will be parked, catching a lot of uniques.

Choose something you're interested in, and content it.

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Choose something you're interested in, and content it.

I think that's going to have to be my next hobby/project. Meaning, choose a domain name, host it, create content, market what I hope will be a single page.

The hosting I have down.... my brother will host pages for me.

As for creating content... hmm, well that's going to be interesting!

And for marketing... that's something else I'll have to learn because neither do I want to spend money on Adwords, nor do I want to spend time supervising a site!

Is anyone willing to share a domain name/site that's generating them money?? I hope I'm not breaking any union rules to ask for specific examples but I learn better by seeing! :cy:

Last edited:
•••
Lyte said:
I think that's going to have to be my next hobby/project. Meaning, choose a domain name, host it, create content, market what I hope will be a single page.

Is anyone willing to share a domain name/site that's generating them money?? I hope I'm not breaking any union rules to ask for specific examples but I learn better by seeing! :cy:

Single page that makes good money: http://www.InvadeCanada.US

It's humor, spreads itself, and requires very little as far as hosting is concerned.

More intense that is still static content: http://www.PublicDock.com

-Allan

•••
Here's one I wish "I'd" thought of.. tho I actually love our Northern neighbors whole bunches ;) Reading the Comments was my favorite part of the visit..

I've thought of moving to Toronto many times.. I love it there.

IAmAllanShore said:
Single page that makes good money: http://www.InvadeCanada.US

It's humor, spreads itself, and requires very little as far as hosting is concerned.

-Allan

•••
$12k using Domain Sponsor this month. PM me if you want to signup for Domain Sponsor, I offer all of my referals assistance and tips for using DS.

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
http://www.InvadeCanada.US[/url] It's humor, spreads itself, and requires very little as far as hosting is concerned.

"Canada Has Stuff!"

Okay, that's funny!! But how does it make money??? Is it just by virtue of people looking at it... without clickin' over to another site? Cuz, I don't see many links outbound. I don't understand. :-/

EDIT: I'm reading the comment section now. Dang, there's some "Angry Beavers" out there! :lol: :bingo: :lol:

IAmAllanShore said:
More intense that is still static content: http://www.PublicDock.com

This is more informational and sends people to other informative sites. Does it pay just when people look at it and/or when they click on a link??

Pretty drawing by the way! :D

Last edited:
•••
Domainut said:
$12k using Domain Sponsor this month. PM me if you want to signup for Domain Sponsor, I offer all of my referals assistance and tips for using DS.

I already have an account there.. :(

•••
Domainut said:
$12k using Domain Sponsor this month.

Uhh.. 'cuse me?? Your revenue from DS was $12,000 this month?! :o and :kickass: for you! ;)

Please advise exactly how you arrived at that level!! :bingo:

•••
Lyte said:
"Canada Has Stuff!"

Cuz, I don't see many links outbound. I don't understand. :-/

This is more informational and sends people to other informative sites. Does it pay just when people look at it and/or when they click on a link??

Pretty drawing by the way! :D

Adsense on the bottom, and the gear is of course commission based also.

The informative site has adsense on every page also, pays per click, not by view.

-Allan

•••
wish I made half that a month hehe

•••
Domainut said:

So that .US name is still kicking but for you! Thats great.

I made $2000 this month with SEDO. Do you think I could do better at DS, Sid.. ;)

•••
Shaggy said:

I made $2000 this month with SEDO. Do you think I could do better at DS, Sid.. ;)

it really depends on the quality of traffic.... some names makes more at DS, some don't... try to slowly experiment some names to DS.... they are great

•••
Shaggy said:

As stated above, it all depends on the names, but from my experiments, I have found that about 85% of my names do better at DS, 7% at trafficz, 5% at DH, 3% at sedo.

It just takes a bit of time, and analyzing data for a few weeks. This is not a game that we can simply plug names in and expect them to get the best results.

BTW how is ffnet coming along? Still getting good traffic?

•••
Domainut said:
As stated above, it all depends on the names, but from my experiments, I have found that about 85% of my names do better at DS, 7% at trafficz, 5% at DH, 3% at sedo.

It just takes a bit of time, and analyzing data for a few weeks. This is not a game that we can simply plug names in and expect them to get the best results.

BTW how is ffnet coming along? Still getting good traffic?

I lost some...about 50 uniques lost a day.

I tried with a few names already, just using the URL Frame on ENOM and it didn't go so well. I need to get a proredirect account so that I can get all the traffic to each name.

•••
I'm wondering if you guys are talking about adsense from developed websites or pure parking domains? Adsense as in the need to develop the domain, put in google ads right? And also, how to sign up for "adsense for every page" revenue? I'm rather confused.

Flora.

•••
MissFlora said:
I'm wondering if you guys are talking about adsense from developed websites or pure parking domains? Adsense as in the need to develop the domain, put in google ads right? And also, how to sign up for "adsense for every page" revenue? I'm rather confused.

Flora.

Flora..not sure what everyone else is talking about, but Domainut and I are talking about Parked domains. DomainSponser and SEDO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back