Domain Empire

DomainHop is for REAL! Got PAID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just received my first payment from DomainHop.com.

I'm staying...

Included "referral" revenue as well.

HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DAY :gl:

Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah they really pay on time. Got my payment a few hours ago.

•••
Wish I still had my account. :( SEDO sucks for my domains. :(

•••
ZuraX said:
Wish I still had my account. :( SEDO sucks for my domains. :(

Why don't you still have your account?

-Allan

•••
When I didnt have hosting for 5 days or so I moved all my domains there then when the server came back I moved most back. They flagged and locked my account for "odd spikes in traffic".

•••
yeah thet' have paid me as well .....
domainhop rocks :loveyou: *<| *<| *<| :$: :$: :$: :$:

•••
ZuraX said:
When I didnt have hosting for 5 days or so I moved all my domains there then when the server came back I moved most back. They flagged and locked my account for "odd spikes in traffic".

Are they willing to "hear you out?"

Have you tried contacting them about it?

M-

•••
I emailed them back and have not heard back. :(

•••
ZuraX said:
I emailed them back and have not heard back. :(
good luck anyways.

•••
when did you guys received the payment for November?

•••
netPH said:
when did you guys received the payment for November?

Three weeks ago...

•••
•••
So do they just pay you for traffic that clicks on their ads? Or do they pay you for showing their ads on your site...reason I ask is I have a site that receives a lot of pageviews...like 600,000 this month. Just want to know if I can turn that into revenue :$: somehow. Also...I own an adult site with similar pageviews...can I use them for an adult site? If not, anyone know of a good program for adult oriented sites that pays for showing ads ect...? One that actually pays would be good :)

thanks in advance for the info

jiggin
:tu:

•••
jiggin said:
So do they just pay you for traffic that clicks on their ads? Or do they pay you for showing their ads on your site...reason I ask is I have a site that receives a lot of pageviews...like 600,000 this month. Just want to know if I can turn that into revenue :$: somehow. Also...I own an adult site with similar pageviews...can I use them for an adult site? If not, anyone know of a good program for adult oriented sites that pays for showing ads ect...? One that actually pays would be good :)

jiggin

.004 a US unique.

-Allan

•••
You would have to change your nameservers to theirs and the content would be their text links and if you turn it on their popups. Thats the only way to earn with them. You cant add them to a regular site...

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
.004 a US unique.

-Allan

AFAIK, also international traffic @$.004 ..... but only counts US clicks

•••
They are a parking program. Normally you would want ads on a live site, rather than redirect all the visitors to a parking page and losing visitors.

jiggin said:

jiggin

•••
ZuraX said:
You would have to change your nameservers to theirs and the content would be their text links and if you turn it on their popups. Thats the only way to earn with them. You cant add them to a regular site...

Just to add to that slightly, you can also URL forward if you want a faster changeover.

-Allan

•••
Yes but URL forward doesnt catch the 404 traffic does it?

•••
ZuraX said:
Yes but URL forward doesnt catch the 404 traffic does it?

It does if you make your 404 page a URL direct page (http redirect).

-Allan

•••
Yeah I did that with my DS code. Thing is I now have a few hits in my account to "unknown". That scares me a little. I dont want them to close my account. :(

•••
i think shifting around too often is not a good idea! best to stay for a longer period;0

•••
Since I moved them to DS I have not moved...

•••
redhippo said:
i think shifting around too often is not a good idea! best to stay for a longer period;0

Why? I move when a domain doesn't perform until I find somewhere it does perform. Why stay with a service that isn't producing?

-Allan

•••
My domains dont get much traffic at all. Any of you want to sell me a good domain thats got traffic for my NP$ I have now? :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back