IT.COM

Domaindiscover (aka Tierra Net) opinions?

NameSilo
Watch
Hello everyone,
very nice forum and probably the best choice in registrar reviews... Curious about domaindiscover (aka Tierra Net) - anyone here used/using that registrar? Anything I should pay attention to/concerned about? Negative/critical opinions matter the most, as usual.

Somehow I haven't found anything on them anywhere (outside of their website and BBB rank of A+)
I'll try to not deflect attention for a while, hence not mentioning my 2 other finalists (frequently mentioned here) I consider for a domain, yet.

Many thanks for all feedback! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meh, they seem on the pricier side.

Don't forget to check out internet.bs and namesilo.com

•••
Well, I know it's pricier, but having looked around their website I feel I can trust them with up to corporate level domain mgmt...
Sorry to say I'm not a domain trader/flipper and wouldn't touch those 2 names you mentioned, vc, with a barge pole :)...
Dynadot is highly praised here but their recent offlines/crashes are just indicative of the kind of amateurish setup they have... True, VERY enticing straightforward terms, I'd even say close to perfect - but stability is important to me. Plus, they can't buy me with their semi-privacy pitch. Nice try, though.
Name.com is almost equally good, but I just cannot stand anyone's close relationship with evil Goog... and weak hardware/setup starts to show up recently too...
Contrast it with 24/7 support at domaindiscover and strength of their industrial-grade setup, plus BBB A+ good standing.. I don't mind to save and I do count money, but is there someone worthy in-between all-in $20 domaindiscover cost and $12 dynadot one? I can't find so far... and please don't get me started on NS or GoDaddy... peace everyone+ :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back