IT.COM

auction Domain / Sites Auction...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to auction off the domain package the following is what this all includes...

Both at Godaddy:
BeneScripts.com - 3/16/2004
BeneHosting.com - 8/30/2004

The layouts and any files you wish to have you may have. I have partially coded some on each site then I had more important projects to come along that I had to work on. So I dont think anything is fully functional except the FAQs. It will have to be install properly though. It does have an admin section though.

Also please note that a while ago I was contacted by BeneScript.com saying that BeneScripts.com was under trademark infringement. I responded saying I added a link at the bottom saying it was no way in affiliation with BeneScript.com and they never responded back. So that doesn't seem to be a problem. Even possible selling to them later? Thread Here

Anyways you can view the layouts here:
BeneScripts.com
BeneHosting.com

This is an auction. I'd like to get eh... $20 out of it for the custom scripts (some what), custom templates, and domains.

Starting bid: $20
Bid increments: $1
Ending Date: 72 Hours from first bid.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ill throw in a custom template for one of the sites for free to the winner!

•••
with the scripts one do you get the thing that users can join and download ? and even add ?

•••
No, I never got around to coding that...

•••
Starting out Price drop... I'm not sure that josh will support still creating a custom template now though. So custom template still stands at $25 unless he says different.

•••
I'm looking for offers on what to start the auction with. If you give me an offer then I will consider starting the bid at that.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back