IT.COM

question Domain Sell Where and How much

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainbuyersam

Established Member
Impact
Hello

I have bought recently a few domains and started a few weeks ago with domaining. I watched many videos and read many post about. But couldn´t find the correct answer. I bought some (City)+Values.com Names and about booking hotels.The Question is where can I sell them fast. Beacause i started recently and made the mistake like everyone at the beginning.I bought to much not valuable Domains. So my Question where i can sell them fast or how can i contact the buyers directly.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have bought domains and they are not good, you wont be able to sell them quickly, you will more gthan lilely have to delete them or let them expire.

You can try and get some of your money by putting them up for auction on here with no reserve, getting something for them is better than nothing.

•••
  • Show your domain name on the platform to increase your exposure
  • You can also entrust a broker to find a buyer
  • good luck to you
  • wish you get good price

•••
thanks for the answer my domain name is Bookingcheaphotels.com and i down´t if its worth i have put it on aution now and see what will happen

•••
•••
Give flippa $1 auctions a try. $10 for a basic listing tho.

•••
Best bets: Auction, a broker's help, listing yourself on Sedo (or other)..even contacting businesses yourself that are established, that would take it. An extreme example, but owning Car.com, and you contact BMW, asking if they want it...probably get an offer. With your names, create a brand around them if it isn't noticeable what their use could be, as part of marketing. Be aware if you actually have "good" founded names, or junk - Be realistic. Otherwise, no branding, no vision, no sale

•••
The first thing you’ll need to do is properly price your domain. You can use some free tools to find the estimated price of your domain. But these don't tend to give very accurate results. You can use "namebio" to determine what other similar domains have sold for.
Here are some of the most popular that you can use to sell your domain online.
  1. sedo.com
  2. eBay
  3. flippa
  4. afternic
Gustavo Woltmann.

•••
(City)+word - these domains don't sell fast.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back