IT.COM

Domain registration for $NP?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It looks like you guys don't offer $NP domain registration with eNom anymore.

It's not something that I would constantly use now, but I thought it was a nice little feature for beginners, and for members with extra NP$ they wanted to get rid of. That was actually the reason why I registered 5 years ago when I was 14 and got into this whole thing. It was my first domain :)

I'm assuming eNom stopped supporting it, but I think it would be cool to bring it back if it is possible to negotiate with another company. Unless you guys didn't like it for some reason. Maybe not many people were using it? Inform me please. :)

EDIT: Just found another topic about it that I missed. We'll I guess this can stay open in case there is more discussion.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was not a eNom offer.... basically from my understanding NamePros was a reseller of eNom and register the domains for NP$ but the NP$ economy has from the looks of things dried up and so NP$ isn't really worth much and can't be used for much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back