Dynadot

Domain Parking Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
HI All

I was just wondering if any one has heard of a script that would do the following,

I want to host my own domain parked pages, for the domains I own, but I do not want to have to setup a new site for each domain, so here is how I want it to work,

have a script on my server, and then all I do is point the dns for each domain name to my server, and from the admin control panel of the script I would add the domain to it, and assign keywords relevant for that domain name, and then when a person comes to that domain name the script would dynamically create parked pages for it,

It would use search results from sites like Searchfeed.com and Revenue Pilot, and others, via an xml feed option in the setting of the script,

It would also give options to add a popup or pop under to the parked page,

Also tracking the hits to each domain would be nice,

So over all I want a system so that every time I get a new domain name with traffic, all I would have to do is update the domains dns to point to my server and add the domain name and some related keywords for the domain to the script,

Also it would be great if the script handle templates for easy customization,

Ok so does anyone know of such a script,

Thanks
Tom Dahne

P.s

I know I can use sites like sedo and others, but you are limited to only the one source of income stream, with a fine tuned script as described above one could earn more income from each of there parked domains,

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you had success with revenue pilot before? What do they pay on avg per click?

•••
www.fabulous.com does everything you would like above only you use their dns and servers.

The problem with what you are wanting to do is that it breaks the affiliation agreement with the above search feeds.

Searchfeeds comments regarding this:

Usage Policy

Dynamic Searchfeed links are only for the purpose of including within category specific pages of a site's overall theme or focus and are tailored to those Webmasters with basic or little programming skills. Dynamic Searchfeed content may not be displayed on pop-up, pop-under or exit pages. This policy is enforced to ensure the quality of traffic throughout our advertising community and helps maintain strong bid values.

Based on our standard Partner Agreement and distribution agreements with 3rd party content providers, we offer the following clarification for Searchfeed Search Box as well. A partner may change the look and feel of our search box, however, may not pre-fill or immediately display search results without either of the two following events occurring:

1) generate a click by a "human" activated search from a blank search box

2) initiate a search from a relevant text link, icon or button within a category listing

Thanks again for your efforts in optimizing our partnership. We appreciate your support in maintaining the quality of traffic and subsequent clicks necessary to maintain high bids throughout our advertising network.

•••
I'm sure you can find a script for this if you search around. Please let us know if you find something! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back