Domain Empire

Domain Newcomer Shares His Experiences and Tips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact
I have become a domain investor for only two months. And today I am here to share my personal experience and ideas about domain investing.

1. Pay tuition, but keep it down as you can. Even experienced domainers will purchase some names that do not sell well occasionally, not even to mention newbies! When you registered or purchased a domain and all your friends spoiled your mood by say it useless, don’t be too disappointed. This is a normal thing, especially for newcomers, and it is also an investment which instructs you to be more wise and experienced. However If you have lost a large amount of money, it may only shows you are not learning and progressing.

2. Learn more. Visit domain forums and learn from their posts. You also could start a discussion talking about your domains. And read more news and broaden your knowledge give you more business chances.

3. Display your domains. The simplest way to increase your domain name exposure is to display them in domain trading platforms as many as possible.

4. Be honest. Good faith is the most basic principal for business!

5. Make more friends in the industry. You could exchange experience and the latest domain market information with your friends, which helps you a lot. As for how to make friends, please be more involved in the domain groups and introduce yourself.

6. Be a non-professional domain investor. If you are not wealthy enough, please don’t put your whole fund and energy into domain investment. You could not control domain selling since domain market fluctuates with other industries.

Resource: http://www.domains5.cn/view/91831.html

Declaration: this is an informative article that do not represent official investing advice, with no intend in misleading readers.Please be open-minded and objective. Welcome varied discussion below.Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back