Dynadot

information Newcomer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
  • hello,everyone
  • I am a newcomer to this forum,I learned a lot on this forum.But I feel that the content of this forum is too much for me to learn at all.So I hope that professionals give some more necessary and important contents to the newcomers
  • Take me for example,I usually focus on 2 contens: " general discussion" and "News".
  • You can see everything about domain names in the "General Discussion" section
  • For the "News" column, you can see a lot of domain name industry's real-time developments,There are many domain experts here to share some industry information,such as @equity78 @Bob Hawkes @
    Robbie @Kassey Lee and so on(Thank you very much for sharing the real time information in it, thank you to everyone who shared it, including the friends I did not mention)
  • This is my understanding of this forum and I hope it will be helpful to you.
  • I also hope you can provide more useful contens to us,and I will learn more ,thank you very much
  • best wishes to everyone and may you have a good time every day ,happy 2021

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • hello,everyone
  • I am a newcomer to this forum,I learned a lot on this forum.But I feel that the content of this forum is too much for me to learn at all.So I hope that professionals give some more necessary and important contents to the newcomers
  • Take me for example,I usually focus on 2 contens: " general discussion" and "News".
  • You can see everything about domain names in the "General Discussion" section
  • For the "News" column, you can see a lot of domain name industry's real-time developments,There are many domain experts here to share some industry information,such as @equity78 @Bob Hawkes @
    Robbie @Kassey Lee and so on(Thank you very much for sharing the real time information in it, thank you to everyone who shared it, including the friends I did not mention)

• This is my understanding of this forum and I hope it will be helpful to you.
    • I also hope you can provide more useful contens to us,and I will learn more ,thank you very much
    • best wishes to everyone and may you have a good time every day ,happy 2021
Hello and welcome! I agree, General Discussion has some great content, I follow that too.

•••
Hello and welcome! I agree, General Discussion has some great content, I follow that too.
Hi,nice to meet you
have a good day :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back