IT.COM

opinion Domain Market is Manipulated

Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
This is my opinion, from 7324 days of experience.
As manipulated as gold.
As manipulated as silver.
As manipulated as bitcoin.
As manipulated as housing.

This is an opinion. Take it or leave it.

Once thing is certain, this opinion has now been voiced.

Hallelujah.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Unless you have proof to back up your accusations you are losing credibility every word you type @Magul

Focus on your own sales and improving your own holdings is much more productive. We don’t need anymore negativity.

•••
•••
As manipulated as gold.

As manipulated as gold.

Once thing is certain, this opinion has now been voiced.

Hallelujah.
Top Sale? Or do you mean 1 word Com's
This is interesting because Google have said they will have less weight for organic search.

•••
Calculator is the most common generic search
Weather as well as calculator are regularly reoccurring generic searches. But as far as spend per view, Calc is pretty cool

Last edited:
•••
You cannot make a valid claim or accusation without evidence or at least a logical argument. How do you know this? What dates did it happen on? Who was convicted? What were the amounts? Entire thread sounds like sour grapes to me. If you had your own houses in order you would't need to point the finger of blame at imaginary foes.

Last edited:
•••
Markets are manipulated
You have to be deeply naive to think that markets are not manipulated/swayed, by big money interests

Last edited:
•••
You have to be deeply naive to think that most humans are not manipulated/swayed, by big money interests. Bet you'd lie for $1000. Facts not theories please. Yes banks control markets. Get over it. If you don't like it stop complaining and stop using money. It's actually all these people moaning and not doing anything that annoy me more than rich greedy bankers. Who is forcing you to use money? Who is forcing you to have a job you don't like? Who is forcing you to accept rules? There are plenty of hippies in the U.K. and all over the world who live alternative lifestyles instead of moaning about dark controlling forces. Back to o.p. saying domain market is manipulated. Where was it manipulated? When was it manipulated? Who manipulated it? Specifics please not theories. Vagueness is the easiest thing but it gets us nowhere.
Just google "money laundering and intellectual property" Why do you think some of the biggest brokers operate "offshore":xf.wink:

•••
Just google "money laundering and intellectual property" Why do you think some of the biggest brokers operate "offshore":xf.wink:
What did you do today to improve yourself, your community or the planet? Easy to point the finger at others. Much harder to improve yourself. Only one of those two activities makes your life better.

•••
How do you know they were not registered and what do you use to perform a whois query?
I use personal WP website, plugin Wordfence has WHOIS tool and I trust it 100%, soon I will reveal why this domains WHOIS data was manipulated, it is possible that the price of this domain was premium that is the reason why I did not register it before.

•••
No, I not use WP COM but WP ORG application to build websites.

You mean with windows CMD is possible to do this?

Good. And yes, you can run it from a windows CMD. Linux would be better but from a windows CMD shouldn't make a difference.

•••
Oh no and that raises the price of all domains.

•••
Why Zoom only bought zoom.com when Media Options became the seller?

•••
For millennia (in internet time) Zoom was probably getting customers feedback, that they go to zoom.com instead of zoom.us and don't find their business.

Even if Zoom's owner was not thinking, their customers were.

Many of them typed in zoom.com instead of zoom.us

And then they spoke to Zoom about it.

Why Zoom did not buy it from the original owner?

•••
Why .us has less registrations than .ru?

•••
•••
Nissan.com court case made some people believe they have a say in court.

In my opinion, that believe that Nissan.com court case instilled into brain cells of many people, has been proven false.

•••
The only inquiries they got, all in all, were inquiries from dominers, who wanted to buy a traffic domain and park it.
are you mistyped? because I am own DOMINERS word in king.

•••
•••
All big corporations are doing Industrial Espionage, example are: google, tweeter, facebook, akamai, markmonitor, GoDaddy etc. Their project is named Echelon.
Even NamePros use their technology to target at me their crappy topics.

•••
Domain Market is Manipulated
dn market is not manipulated anymore because big players stopped purchasing the domains.

•••
I think none of us have the resources to understand if the domain market is truly manipulated or not.

That said, in my opinion we shouldn't even look at this side of the market and it shouldn't interfere in our decisions when we acquire a domain. Nor should it be an excuse for poor acquisition choices or for losing money in the industry in general.

Just my opinion on this :)

Last edited:
•••
Richard Scwartz property.com $36 million
Michael Sailor voice.com $30 million
Ari Goldberger marketing.com $2 mil

THE DOMAIN AFTERMARKET IS RIGGED IN MY OPINION

•••
All big corporations are doing Industrial Espionage, example are: google, tweeter, facebook, akamai, markmonitor, GoDaddy etc. Their project is named Echelon.
Even NamePros use their technology to target at me their crappy topics.
Your username name is iTesla

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back